PCM.daily DB Stats discussion
lollo859
WHEN?

Jesleyh
lollo859 wrote:
WHEN?

Soon.

I don't know, I'm not the DB maker.
Btw, it's not the right topic for this...
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

lollo859
who is the creator right?

baseballlover312
Alex Howes could use a mountain update. 70-71 at least.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

admirschleck
Riblon to 75-76 MO/HIL, since he raped (have to say) TJ Van Garderen (and everyone else in breakaway), who rested for that Alpe D'Huez stage + his main goal was Tour this seasons (besides ToCA) + Riblon's today's performance.
Manager of www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.pngTeam Nordeus www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 20:33
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Pellizotti2
I'd say 75 is the absolute the limit for what's reasonable for him. I would've said 74 after Huez, but given the unbelievable (considering earlier efforts) 12th at Semnoz, I guess he might be worth another point.

Keep in mind that he'll also receive a nationality bonus at the Tour.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

sisse
Marcel Meisen could have a serious stat update Wink

Housies
Pellizotti2 wrote:
I'd say 75 is the absolute the limit for what's reasonable for him. I would've said 74 after Huez, but given the unbelievable (considering earlier efforts) 12th at Semnoz, I guess he might be worth another point.

Keep in mind that he'll also receive a nationality bonus at the Tour.

Is that still active? nationality bonus?
I know it existed on previous PCM' versions, but in my thoughts this was removed long time ago.

Kristoffer
Aleakez wrote:
1.Froome 82MO/77HIL
2.Nibali 81MO/79HIL
3.Quintana 81MO/78HIL
4.Rodriguez 80MO/81HIL
5.Contador 80MO/78HIL
6.Valverde 79MO/80HIL
7.Uran 79MO/77HIL
8.Kreuziger 79MO/79HIL
9.Mollema 78MO/78HIL
10.vd.Broeck 78MO/76HIL

Should be accurate Rolling Eyes

Hesjedal should not be higher then 77

Uran on the list and no Henao or Betancur? Ill rate Betancur higher in MO than both Mollema and vd.Broeck.

joaozinhu22
Portuguese teams deserve a general review. The stats are outdated and lack the team Louletano - Dunas Douradas, which has riders like Sergio Ribeiro and Carlos Oyarzun (https://cqranking.com/men/asp/gen/team...amcode=LDD).
For the Expansion Pack, free riders that no longer ride professionally could be replaced by young cyclists (Villella, Zordan, Sebastian Henao, Rodrigo Contreras) or maybe new teams like 4-72 Colombia, Colombia-Coldeportes, Bontrager, Ettix, etc.
Edited by joaozinhu22 on 29-07-2013 11:37

baseballlover312
Kristoffer wrote:
Aleakez wrote:
1.Froome 82MO/77HIL
2.Nibali 81MO/79HIL
3.Quintana 81MO/78HIL
4.Rodriguez 80MO/81HIL
5.Contador 80MO/78HIL
6.Valverde 79MO/80HIL
7.Uran 79MO/77HIL
8.Kreuziger 79MO/79HIL
9.Mollema 78MO/78HIL
10.vd.Broeck 78MO/76HIL

Should be accurate Rolling Eyes

Hesjedal should not be higher then 77

Uran on the list and no Henao or Betancur? Ill rate Betancur higher in MO than both Mollema and vd.Broeck.

Van den Broeck crashed out of the TDF. He shouldn't go lower than 78 for not being there.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

lluuiiggii
joaozinhu22 wrote:
Portuguese teams deserve a general review. The stats are outdated and lack the team Louletano - Dunas Douradas, which has riders like Sergio Ribeiro and Carlos Oyarzun (https://cqranking.com/men/asp/gen/team...amcode=LDD).
For the Expansion Pack, free riders that no longer ride professionally could be replaced by young cyclists (Villella, Zordan, Sebastian Henao, Rodrigo Contreras) or maybe new teams like 4-72 Colombia, Colombia-Coldeportes, Bontrager, Ettix, etc.

PCM-Portugal was discussing the Portuguese stats some time ago, their stat suggestions will probably be added in the Expansion Pack. Concerning teams, Bontrager is already in, and Ettix will be in, but the other ones are not realistic enough (in terms of which races they race) to be added. The two Colombian teams have only raced the Vuelta a Colombia as UCI race this year, right? And Louletano would be the team with the biggest chance of being in from these three, but so far in UCI level they've only ridden the 4 Portuguese races and 2 races in Spain, if I'm right? Which is also a small number. It's not 100% certain that they won't be in, but if they aren't it's because of that. PCM-Portugal will probably release an updated including Louletano anyway Wink

Spilak23
4-72 has raced races like Tour d'Alsace, Tour de l'Isard, Volta a Alentejo, Klassika Amorebeitia, Vuelta a Castilla y Leon

They have both Chamorro and H. Parra Bustamente (and deserve to be in imo

And If I'm not mistaken EPM was in the DB (they were in the pcm12 db atleast) and 4 72 has definatly ridden more races that are in the daily DB

bigggassi
Two things I would like you to reconsider in the future.

1) Better sponsor regions.

The sponsors objectives are completely based on the sponsor region and the strength of the team. For example, Teams which are quite multi-national shouldn't have an importance-value of 3. Lets look at Radioshack. "3" at Luxembourg, "2" at USA. The high value of Luxembourg will make the NC of Luxembourg more likely an important (4 to 5 star) objective. I saw it at beta and I saw it again with this DB: Multiple Teams have big objectives on NC's. Small adjustments could make wonder here.

2) Lower overall ratings.

There's a polygon on the right side when selecting a team. I strongly believe that it has some impact on the objectives since it shows the overall strength of a team. With this DB this Polygon is with most teams completely full. Even Skil-Shimano has almost a full bar on mountain. Correlating with this the budgets of the teams are higher than with official DB which indicates to stronger teams in overall. So, I've read somewhere that a particular rating, doesn't have an impact anymore (Resistance?). If this is right, why don't lower this rating for all riders, which will lower the overall ratings, bring the polygon back and with that easier objectives as well, I guess.
Edited by bigggassi on 30-07-2013 22:58

fickman
Spilak23 wrote:
4-72 has raced races like Tour d'Alsace, Tour de l'Isard, Volta a Alentejo, Klassika Amorebeitia, Vuelta a Castilla y Leon, Vuelta a la Comunidad de Madrid, Le Tour de Bretagne Cycliste trophée harmonie Mutuelle, Vuelta Ciclista a La Rioja, Gran Premio Miguel Indurain, Vuelta Asturias Julio Alvarez Mendo, Tour de Gironde and they are also goin to be at Tour de L´Ain, Mi Aout Bretagne and Tour de L´Avenir.

And If I'm not mistaken EPM was in the DB (they were in the pcm12 db atleast) and 4 72 has definatly ridden more races that are in the daily DB

lluuiiggii
fickman wrote:
Spilak23 wrote:
4-72 has raced races like Tour d'Alsace, Tour de l'Isard, Volta a Alentejo, Klassika Amorebeitia, Vuelta a Castilla y Leon, Vuelta a la Comunidad de Madrid, Le Tour de Bretagne Cycliste trophée harmonie Mutuelle, Vuelta Ciclista a La Rioja, Gran Premio Miguel Indurain, Vuelta Asturias Julio Alvarez Mendo, Tour de Gironde and they are also goin to be at Tour de L´Ain, Mi Aout Bretagne and Tour de L´Avenir.

I stand corrected Smile Guess I confused it with some other team Pfft

Indeed EPM is in the 2013 DB, both for PCM12 and the Real Name for PCM13. But compared to the 2012 calendars it's like 4-72 switched places with EPM (them racing several races in Europe like EPM did in 2012 and EPM barely racing UCI races) Pfft Will definitely be considered then Wink

@bigggassi: that's some interesting suggestions. I'd also noticed that the polygon's were full for a lot of teams in several things, but didn't think that it could have an effect in game. But luckily, no need for any changes: this is a bug that happens because of the bad rider average/rider type calculations, which is a bug in the .cdb included in the download. If you use a fixed .cdb, then the polygons appear fine Wink

Spilak23
EPm raced all big North-American races last year (Which I think is why they were in) but they don't seem to do that anymore so it makes sense to replace them with 4-72 Smile

Jesleyh
Now we're on the topic of adding teams...

Spoiler
METEC! Pfft
Or a least add Reinders with 6 potential to the DB...

Edited by Jesleyh on 31-07-2013 08:21
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

Cossack
Steele Von Hoff deserves 75 SP at least.

admirschleck
What about Italian team Meridiana - Kamen? They have Sinkiewitz, few great Italians and Croatians.
Manager of www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.pngTeam Nordeus www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Konge Etape?
Konge Etape?