· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2013
 Print Thread
PCM.daily DB Stats discussion
inuyashabr1986
I agree with Froome put 83 or 84 Porte 80, just look their year, I agree with tabém Quintana 82, Purito 81. I believe that Uran is 80 he could get seconds from Nibali.

Spilak23
Alakagom wrote:
Mollema
Wiggins
Evans ( debatable to 77 )
Hesjedal
Uran
Kreuziger
Scarponi ( debatable to 77 )
Van Der Broeck
Betancur

Niemiec is 77 right now, but he's on a big verge to being a 78. He's doing very similar job to Kreuziger, however Giro field was of lower quality has to be said.

Nieve should definatly be in the 78 group aswell. With good back up stats but rather low flat and definatly only around 63 in tt.

baseballlover312
I think Nieve is good at 77 with good backup stats. It's another case of not judging by the Tour and not putting it into perspective with other stats.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 04:28
Bot Agent

IP: None  
ppanther
inuyashabr1986 wrote:
I agree with Froome put 83 or 84 Porte 80, just look their year, I agree with tabém Quintana 82, Purito 81. I believe that Uran is 80 he could get seconds from Nibali.

84 is too much, for everyone, even Froome. Quintana 81, even if i find that very high considering potential, but he deserves it. Uran 78, he couldn't challenge Nibali at all when Nibali was going for it.

baseballlover312
ppanther wrote:
inuyashabr1986 wrote:

84 is too much, for everyone, even Froome. Quintana 81, even if i find that very high considering potential, but he deserves it. Uran 78, he couldn't challenge Nibali at all when Nibali was going for it.

83 then. Still better than anyone. And a 2 point gap isn't that much still.

Although Quintana will end up at 85 in all careers.
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

fickman
What about the REC stats so far???

Froome
Contador
Rodriguez
Quintana
Mollema
Uran
Kreuziger
Betancur
Evans
Scarponi

Pellizotti2
baseballlover312 wrote:
I think Nieve is good at 77 with good backup stats. It's another case of not judging by the Tour and not putting it into perspective with other stats.

His entire season up to the Tour has been plagued by injuries, iirc. Very underrated climber.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

welker3257
What does everyone think about Mollema, I think he should be 79-78 with a lower Recovery stat around 70.
Gig 'em Aggies

Fast N' Loud Cycling Project - ICL

Alakagom
If you go one page back, you would know Pfft
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Ian Butler
:lol:

Mollema and Ten Dam with lowered REC stats? It looks like they're falling through the GC in this last week.

Alakagom
For sure. Something around 73 or in between should look fine for them.

Ian Butler
Oh, sorry for asking so much, but De Gendt's TT stats?

It's tough to rate, but looking at his GT time trials of Tour 2 years ago, Giro last year and the Tour now, I'd say he's potentially (sub) world class.

Alakagom
Right now stands at 76. Could become 77 though, although he would need to repeat those performances somewhere else than Tour eg Eneco or Worlds ITT. He has good recovery on him though so that should help him achieve good results in ITT in GT's already at 76.

Cossack
Pellizotti2 wrote:
Another guy who needs to be lowered is Szmyd. Has anyone seen him race since the 2011 Giro?

He prepared for Your this year, till Dauphine had problems with some illnesses, then recovered and performed quite good in Route du Sud, but surprisingly Unzue decided that they won't need to pace in mountains (you saw how it was really Wink ) and didn't take him. Now he's preparing to Tour de Pologne and maybe later Vuelta, so we'll soon be able to rate him properly.

lluuiiggii
issoisso wrote:
Pellizotti2 wrote:
Rodríguez and Porte are fine at 81 and 80. They're clearly the best climbers at the Tour behind Froome and Quintana.

I'm also pretty sure we'll have good reason to reduce Contador to 79 after the next two days. But not before then, of course. Wink

I don't get those tiny margins between guys with very different performances, but oh well.

Contador has 80 in mine. Rodríguez has 81. Froome has 85. Quintana has 82 so that by July in career he'll be 83

I'd be interested in hearing some career feedback about this, but with big gaps in the MO stats + the normal gaps in the secondary stats certainly Froome would be pulling much more than 2 minutes to the rest of the field in f.e. Mt Ventoux? I think that with PCM13 having big gaps in mountains (which don't really apply in flat stages/TTs, so it kinda becomes unbalanced) the point was to shrink even more the differences Pfft

NTTHRASH
My DB has Froome rated 82/79 still, with Quintana at 80/80 and Purito at 80/82. Froome wins everything by minutes. The other scales need adjusted, not MO/HIL.
"America. Show a nipple on television and the whole country goes ape-shit." -DubbelDekker

baseballlover312
This is what I mean. A GC rider is doing horrible in the last week. OK, we'll give him mid 70s in recovery! I think the scale should be widened, so the stat actually means a lot more. Ten Dam then gets say late 60s.
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

NTTHRASH
Exactly. Back in PCM12 even, the values were useless if one person had -1 in anything but sprint and MO. And now, Froome dominates already, just Quintana and Mollema needed MO bumps, but really, the REC, RES, and STA are important in 10+ day races, and need to be discussed more. Contador may not be the strongest climber, but is still in the Top 3 for consistent high finishes. High RES and REC, STA is unclear for him yet. Ten Dam can't compete in the GC, as he can't TT, and isn't good after a Tour of anything goes on for a little while. Low TT, REC, STA. It's just common sense and the rest is opinion.
"America. Show a nipple on television and the whole country goes ape-shit." -DubbelDekker

Pascheck1990
Yeah i do think the stat matrix needs to change a bit. REC, RES and STA means more in this game. also ACC has quiet an impact

lluuiiggii
NTTHRASH wrote:
but really, the REC, RES, and STA are important in 10+ day races, and need to be discussed more.

Well, not that much in the current state of the game Pfft

Kaimelar wrote:
Resistance: Has no effect in 3D mode for human players
Recuperation: Has no effect for 3D mode for human players

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.