· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,118
· Newest Member: emeric7444
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
SweatyViking
Petr Ignatenko 8th in Austria with a 4th on the major mountain stages is only 68 MO - up to 73 maybe?

Alexei Tsatevich, 2nd in a sprint stage beating Modolo, Van Poppel, Napolitano, 72-73 SP?

Maneljaquim
I think Rui Costa deserves more REC, he made a fantastic 3rd week in Tour, he was in escape group almost every day

Barredo also deserves more in MO

P:S When will 1.3 expansion pack be able to download?

Want to start a career
Edited by Maneljaquim on 10-08-2012 21:06

MartijnVDD
Maneljaquim wrote:
P:S When will 1.3 expansion pack be able to download?

Want to start a career

My guess is they're waiting for the 1.3.5 patch.
I also remember one of the developers saying that an august release would be nice. Meaning that it's not guaranteed...

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 14:23
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Pellizotti2
Maneljaquim wrote:

Why? He hasn't proven himself as a great climber at all after winning a Vuelta stage two years ago.

BTW, I think there are some riders who're living on old results to keep high stats.

The first one that springs to mind is Anthony Geslin. He's the kind of rider you really get annoyed at in career mode because he's very hard to beat in hilly stages thanks to a high hill stat plus a good sprint. 19 CQ points this year in real life. Should be lowered a bit overall imo.

Basically exactly the same goes for Leonardo Duque. Waaay overrated imo.

I'll look for a few more.
Edited by Pellizotti2 on 10-08-2012 21:29
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

valverde321
SweatyViking wrote:
Petr Ignatenko 8th in Austria with a 4th on the major mountain stages is only 68 MO - up to 73 maybe?

Alexei Tsatevich, 2nd in a sprint stage beating Modolo, Van Poppel, Napolitano, 72-73 SP?

They didn't update Katusha if I'm not mistaken Wink

And dont worry, already gave a bunch of my Katusha thoughts to Alakagom Pfft

Selig was another who I think needs better stats, but I'm sure I've said in the thread already Pfft

Maneljaquim
Pellizotti2 wrote:
Maneljaquim wrote:

Why? He hasn't proven himself as a great climber at all after winning a Vuelta stage two years ago.

Barredo always make good attacks in Moutain ..

baseballlover312
Maneljaquim wrote:
Pellizotti2 wrote:
Maneljaquim wrote:

Barredo always make good attacks in Moutain ..

He make attack in mountain no more good.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Maneljaquim
Also think matthew goss deservers more than 79, probably 80 or 81 .. He is worse than greipel or cavendish, but better than sagan and boassen hagen

baseballlover312
Moasson Hagen needs like 76 sprint with high acceleration. I have no idea why he is so overated.
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Vinofan
baseballlover312 wrote:
Moasson Hagen needs like 76 sprint with high acceleration. I have no idea why he is so overated.

He has sprinted for his own chances like 2 times this year. one in Tirreno where he won (beating Greipel for example) and that stage in the tour where he had been at te front of the peloton for 100km earlier on the stage. So my bet is that they mostly use what he has shown last year (closest to Cav on Champs Elysees for example) as a heavy factor
Edited by Vinofan on 11-08-2012 18:33

lluuiiggii
Just noticed Evans has 73 in acceleration. Ok, he hasn't done well in the Tour, and is more a diesel-type rider, but we're talking about someone who won Fleche Wallone just 2 years and a half ago.. certainly some more acc would be fair? Anyone (dis)agrees?

valverde321
baseballlover312 wrote:

Imo, he's shown glimpses. He has been a team-mate in most cases, or injured. He would need a consistency stat if there were one, but he has the skills imo.

Pellizotti2
lluuiiggii wrote:
Just noticed Evans has 73 in acceleration. Ok, he hasn't done well in the Tour, and is more a diesel-type rider, but we're talking about someone who won Fleche Wallone just 2 years and a half ago.. certainly some more acc would be fair? Anyone (dis)agrees?

A boost seems fair to me. The steep climbs suits him the most, as seen in the mentioned Fleche and also Planche des Belles Filles in the Tour.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

Londoner
Luis Leon Sanchez deserves a slight boost in TT I think Smile

Spilak23
Londoner wrote:

After his great performance in London?
Edited by Spilak23 on 12-08-2012 10:17

Miguel98
Spilak23 wrote:
Londoner wrote:

After his great performance in London?

Don't forget, that he changed bike twice, and then lost insterest in going fast.

baseballlover312
valverde321 wrote:
baseballlover312 wrote:

Imo, he's shown glimpses. He has been a team-mate in most cases, or injured. He would need a consistency stat if there were one, but he has the skills imo.

Give him potential and very high acceleration. Maybe 77 sprint. But 79-80 is too high.
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

SweatyViking
Beppu is WAY underrated, he was one of the main lead-out men for OGE in the Giro.

72 FL with 72 SP and 73 ACC?
Edited by SweatyViking on 13-08-2012 20:13

SweatyViking
Mathieu Perget 73 MO - What has he done do defend such a high MO? He is max 65. Remember to decrease his HIL also, 67 seems OK.

Tristan Valentin is a Cofidis rider and not a AG2R rider. He is a decent helper on the flats so 66 seems a tad low.

Julien Berard - A decent hilly guy with an OK kick, 4th in the nationals last year, I'd increase his HIL, SP and ACC by 2-3 points.

Sebastien Minard - Decent hilly rider who won the Paris-Camembert 2 years ago. Houanard is 70 HIL and has no results to back that up, so I'd say that Minard is a good 70, maybe even 71, while Houanard is a pure attacker who should go down to 67.

valverde321
What? Perget is a decent climber Shock

He has done a lot to justify only 73 MO imo. 24 at the Vuelta last year, thats finishing ahead of Zubeldia, Machado, Anton, Duarte, Txurukka, Kessiakoff.

5th in the Route de Sud.

17th at Giro del Trentino. He finished around Tiralongo, Niemiec, Pirazzi, Sella, Nibali, Losada.

And I believe he was quite attacking in the 2010 Tour leading the KoM for a few days.

How can you say he deserves a 65? :lol:

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Damnit! You missed it!