Bjartne

· Total Members: 161,015
· Newest Member: VrajSingh
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Tour de France Discussion
alexkr00
We looked so strong in that breakaway and we ended up with nothing. Even the KoM points picked up by Tolhoek were very few.

Well, keep on trying, I guess Grin
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/avatar21.png

jandal7
So proud of my boy Pidcock, shame Yates was out ahead but an absolutely outstanding effort and a huge result <3
24/02/21 - kandesbunzler said “I don't drink famous people."
15/08/22 - SotD said "Your [jandal's] humour is overrated"
11/06/24 - knockout said "Winning is fine I guess. Truth be told this felt completely unimportant."

[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | [PT] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
5x i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png x5
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png
2x pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/funniest21.png x2
2x i.imgur.com/TUidkLG.png x2

cio93
Probably should've tried to capitalize on the attacks on that hill by following, but I'll take those bonus seconds. Madouas did a good job there.

Tomorrow's the big one! Just one straight line of a mountain profile, no specific strategy involved but to be either the strongest or the smartest, preferably both.

SotD
Nice to see Delco and Lafay giving it a go, but wasn't really the perfect timing.
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mghq.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 20-09-2024 08:03
Bot Agent

IP: None  
ryant
Pidcock getting 2nd place is very good to say the least, not only getting some valuable points for the team, we also manged to take at least some bonus seconds from Herklotz which helps. I'm a little disappointed that we haven't joined the breaks in the flatter stages given we don't have a sprinter here but protecting Morton seems to be the priority, which I can't complain about too much.

Now that the race is beginning to hot up now I hope Morton can avoid having a bad day and continue to move up the GC considering everything is still very tight at the top!
i65.photobucket.com/albums/h220/ryant15/yorkshire_zpsw1qiv8uk.png

Banana John St Ledger in Team Bunzl-Centrica and Team U25Banana

Red Bull Driver in RFactor

OlegTinkov
We made it to Lyon in yellow, let the fun begin: Good luck everybody!

http://www.pcmdaily.com/profile.php?lookup=6187
tsmoha
Disappointing stuff from Morton. Obviously still an open fight for 2nd/3rd place, but that's still concerning.

Gustavovskiy
Really sad about this result. Can't see us bouncing back from this really.
Manager of Everesting

alexkr00
From three riders in the breakaway to none
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/avatar21.png

ember
Thank you for brilliant reporting, cunego, they are a joy to read and follow!

I’m very frustrated AI does not allow us to join breakaways on these stages, clearly that is the case as we continue to not try. Really hope that changes now.

Herklotz with the expected stuff, congratulations, cio!

OlegTinkov
Thanks for the reports cunego, perfect amount of information. Now let's see what Sivakov can do without the magical yellow jersey.

http://www.pcmdaily.com/profile.php?lookup=6187
Croatia14
AI hast been awful this race so far with not letting breaks go anywhere. Sad for the race, good for Puma and Herklotz, congrats again! Also magnificent reports Smile
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/moty.png

redordead
We are doing an excellent job of accomplishing nothing. Very boring race for us.

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

knockout
How to waste a ton of energy without any chance of success - terrible stage for evonik.
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

jaxika
Ill take the best of the rest title for Tenorio, if we can keep until the race end Grin
Thanks for the reports!

cio93
Two perfectly ridden stages, a truly impressive effort by the entire team!

Yesterday, Madouas did an immaculate job setting up a late attack that expectedly would've been very hard to counter, and today was the day to play the waiting game and spot the opportunity to benefit from the flurry of attacks behind Hirt.

On both occasions, I have to extend my gratitude to all teams helping with the chase effort.
This easily could've turned into a Malecki GT, so it's a big relief to be able to convert these performances into stage wins and not just time gaps.

On the other hand, I apologize that many of these teams don't get rewarded for their approach, and this also goes for teams like Aker playing the breakaway game perfectly.

The downhill finish tomorrow probably won't lead to significant separation and could be a roulette from the favorites, so this would have my blessing to finally go to the breakaway.

ember
Very, very cool to see us finally go for itGrin Thought we had a good chance with Preidler, but surprisingly it was Foss who was our late aggressor. Nice to see, and clearly Preidler also had something left, seeing the group he finished with. Not awarded this time, hopefully we go again!

Herklotz doing what cio ordered, well helped by other teams chasing. Congratulations again!

DubbelDekker
Ouch, Karnulin was doing an amazing job climbing all the way up to 7th in GC. But that stage 12 collapse instantly dropped him to 16th. Let's fight to keep that top 20 spot!
i.imgur.com/5iNQj.png

Gustavovskiy
Today was a better day , maybe a top5 could still be achievable. Almeida was especially active which, despite having resulted in nearly nothing, was pleasing.

Herklotz easily dominating as pedicted, congrats cio.

The reports have been outstanding, thanks cunego!
Manager of Everesting

Nemolito
It's nice of Nareklishvili and Lopez Nolasco to get in the breakaway, but I would have definitely preferred if the riders in the breakaway were Ulloa and most of all Munoz. The Colombian hasn't tried anything so far, even though he had two great opportunities. Herklotz won both stages easily of course (congratulations Smile ), but still, f you never try, you won't score any points. And if he doesn't try, I can't understand why he doesn't care at all about GC and sits somewhere outside of top-50 with his 79 mountain. Definitely hoping for improvement from him in the final mountain stages, as so far he's been absolutely uselss this season.

Thanks for the phenomenal reports again, cunego Smile
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?