· Total Members: 161,112
· Newest Member: christophed74
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
Jesleyh
Nah, Betancur is fine as he is now.
Kwiatkowski is really awesome now!(he should be, not complaning Wink)
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

Spilak23
Jesleyh wrote:

He is. Henao is too high.

I feel Uran's hill to 77 but maybe wait cause he hasn't led the team anywhere so far this season.
Edited by Spilak23 on 23-04-2013 17:52

Jesleyh
Spilak23 wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:

He is. Henao is too high.

Oh okay, misunderstood that Wink
Pozatto shouldn't get higher either. 77 is fine, otherwise I want Boom higher as well Pfft
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Pellizotti2
I tend to agree with Spilak.

Both podiumed at FW and were top 10 in one of the other two. Even though Henao was a bit stronger in Pais Vasco, I find Betancur's LBL performance impressive enough to consider him somewhat similar.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

Spilak23
Pozzato, Ballan, Flecha and Sagan. riders who were able to follow Boonen and Cancellara somewhere this last 2 seasons. Stybar aswell.

Boom has trouble following the next group of riders. (the GVA's and Chavanells)

Jesleyh
Spilak23 wrote:
Pozzato, Ballan, Flecha and Sagan. riders who were able to follow Boonen and Cancellara somewhere this last 2 seasons. Stybar aswell.

But Pozatto was really really bad this season.

Ian Butler
Stats aren't based on 1 season Smile

Jesleyh
Ian Butler wrote:
Stats aren't based on 1 season Smile

Well, sometimes they are, but maybe you're right.

Spilak23
Jesleyh wrote:
Spilak23 wrote:

The weather played an important role in that.

Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 14:24
Bot Agent

IP: None  
cunego59
I like how the cobbled and hilly stats are now much more equal. The only thing that bugs me on a first look is that I think Nibali is underrated. At least judging from this season, no way he's two points worse in mountain than Froome and Contador. At this moment, I might even go so far and would rate them equally, although of course it'll be in the grand tours when we'll actually see it.

Jesleyh
Spilak23 wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:
Spilak23 wrote:

Yes, but the same for Boom.
If it rained hard, believe me, Boom would've been much better... Pfft

Spilak23
cunego59 wrote:
I like how the cobbled and hilly stats are now much more equal. The only thing that bugs me on a first look is that I think Nibali is underrated. At least judging from this season, no way he's two points worse in mountain than Froome and Contador. At this moment, I might even go so far and would rate them equally, although of course it'll be in the grand tours when we'll actually see it.

Good point. Froome and Conta at 81 with Rodriguez, Valverde, Nibali and Wiggins at 80 would I think.

Jesleyh wrote:
Spilak23 wrote:

Yes, but the same for Boom.
If it rained hard, believe me, Boom would've been much better... Pfft

As you said, advantage for Boom, disadvantage Pozzato.

Edit: i will stop now Pfft
Edited by Spilak23 on 23-04-2013 18:22

ppanther
Why did Denifl get decreased stats?

He did well with 22th at Liege-Bastogne-Liege, 29th at Fleche Wallone and 29th at Paris-Nice + 5th at GP Cholet.

I think you can't do that with 70 HIL and 68 END, he had 73 HIL and 70 END before, so i don't know why he got downgraded.

And yes, i am hoping you could include the suggestions in the summer update. Wink
Edited by ppanther on 23-04-2013 19:04

AiZaK
Alakagom wrote:
Stat Update

Download the file and place it into:

Documents\Pro Cycling Manager 2012\Mod\Database

CDB: https://www.mediaf...33yn66s89q

1) As I stated before, selected number of riders got their potentials changed to test how the game copes. Hopefully it works okay, but if you notice anything strange, report it here.

2) This is a rough revision, not going though each team individually, so I am sure some rider's deserved updates haven't been included, you can mention those here, but I will go through each WT team individual during summer, so the stats should be corrected by then ( on some I not not even decided yet, especially few cobble stats for few riders ). Most PCT teams have also been updated, I've done that in March, so I am sure some riders stats might be outdated already a bit, but hopefully most are good.

1 question: This db do it have the NC's of Argentina, and rest of countrys which someone added some months ago??

Its name was: PCMdaily2013DB-NCs

AiZaK
I was testing in a new history and this update doesn´t contain some new championships (Argentina Champs for example)

Alakagom, would be posible to add???

lluuiiggii
AiZaK wrote:
I was testing in a new history and this update doesn´t contain some new championships (Argentina Champs for example)

Alakagom, would be posible to add???

Attached Wink

(shame on Alakagom for uploading the .cdb to Mediafire when attaching is much easier and expire-less Pfft)
lluuiiggii attached the following file:
pcmdaily2013db-stats-ncs.cdb [439.71kB / 93 Downloads]

fickman
Did i miss something???

GASPAROTTO (Liège-Bastogne-Liége 6, Amstel Gold Race 9, La Flèche Wallonne 30) with better Hill than BETANCUR (La Flèche Wallonne 3,Liège-Bastogne-Liége 4, Stage 2 Vuelta Ciclista al País Vasco 2)???

Also VANENDERT (Amstel Gold Race 13, Liège-Bastogne-Liége 18 and La Flèche Wallonne 39) and ALBASINI (La Flèche Wallonne 21, Liège-Bastogne-Liége 51 and Amstel Gold Race 55) might be 1 and 2 point to high for the poor results.

TALANSKY is IMO way underrated.

Also a ban on Luis Leon Sachez might be missing.

TheManxMissile
Gasparotto had a great Ardennes last season
Vanendert also had a good Ardennes last season, and a good GT
Albasini won several hilly races outside the Ardennes last season
I think they have the correct stats.

LLS is not banned, Blanco just don't let him ride... Its a bit of an odd situation
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

cunego59
Both still get credit for their great results last season, I guess.

fickman
Sometimes its really hard to follow stats here, Stats for Purito were lowered for results in this season and others keeps their stats based on last season. There should be a system to make stats and not be this radom, there are enaugh sites with statitics to make stats more logical. Some riders have stats because of what the did 4,3,2 and 1 year ago and others because of what they have done this season, its all random and almost a how much i like the rider system Sad

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Only the tallest can breathe...
Only the tallest can breathe...