· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,114
· Newest Member: dawexey
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
Miguel98
Why? Beating rider's who have better stats than him is not enough?

cunego59
Miguel98 wrote:

Everyone beats riders with better stats occasionally. A regular basis or an outstanding result would be needed I guess.

Pellizotti2 wrote:
Especially considering that LBL Espoirs really isn't much of an indication of who's a talent and who isn't. As mentioned by Alakagom in the Other Races thread:

Alakagom wrote:
However since this race began in 2005, the winner is yet to become a established top name in racing in future..

I'm not sure we're talking about the same race here, but when I googled it, the race started in 1986 and winners include the likes of Christophe Kern, Johan Vansummeren, Jan Bakelandts or Grega Bole. Surely no top stars, but established riders at least.
Edited by cunego59 on 14-04-2013 21:53

ppanther
Miguel98 wrote:

Whom are you referring too?

Miguel98
ppanther wrote:
Miguel98 wrote:

E.g., Atapuma. Still, if he get's dropped, André Cardoso needs to be improved.

ppanther
Miguel98 wrote:
ppanther wrote:
Miguel98 wrote:

I mean which rider of the ones i mentioned? Sousa?

Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 16:37
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Miguel98
ppanther wrote:
Miguel98 wrote:
ppanther wrote:
Miguel98 wrote:

Yup.

ppanther
Spoiler
Miguel98 wrote:
ppanther wrote:
Miguel98 wrote:
ppanther wrote:
Miguel98 wrote:

Yup.

He only gets major results in Volta a Portugal, which is his season target and to be honest the competition is also not that strong. I definitely consider Cardoso stronger than him.
Edited by ppanther on 14-04-2013 22:14

Miguel98
I consider that as well. But Cardoso stat's are way too low imo. And his sprint stat wtf?

ppanther
I just saw he finished every stage of last years Vuelta in top 40, except of the ITT and a flat stage where he was 59th. Pretty impressive. Anyway, i think you could give him 74 in MO, but more would make him too strong.

lluuiiggii
ppanther wrote:
He only gets major results in Volta a Portugal, which is his season target and to be honest the competition is also not that strong. I definitely consider Cardoso stronger than him.

Given that from last year's Volta a Portugal the Top 10 MO stats goes from 68~72*, I also agree that 74 MO for Rui Sousa might be a bit too much.

* Excluding, of course, Atapuma. I don't find it fair to compare him to all Portuguese teams who were peaking for the race. It also excludes Nuno Ribeiro, who I believe should also get a small decrease - he currently has 73 MO, but since coming back from suspension in late 2011 only has scored 33 points, all of them coming from his 8th place on Volta a Portugal.

Miguel98 wrote:
Still, if he get's dropped, André Cardoso needs to be improved.

Sorry, I just can't see the logic behind this. Sure Cardoso may or may not need an improvement, that's a different discussion. But what has Rui Sousa being dropped or not have to do with Cardoso stats? Pfft

ppanther
* Excluding, of course, Atapuma. I don't find it fair to compare him to all Portuguese teams who were peaking for the race. It also excludes Nuno Ribeiro, who I believe should also get a small decrease - he currently has 73 MO, but since coming back from suspension in late 2011 only has scored 33 points, all of them coming from his 8th place on Volta a Portugal.

I mentioned Ribeiro on the previous page and yes i agree, it's pretty much the same with him and Sousa. For example, you can't give Rohregger 80 MO just because he beats the likes of Sastre, Menchov, Gesink, ... in Tour of Austria and it is the same thing with portugese rider in Volta a Portugal. It's their season goal and the are peaking for this race.

PhilipBusch
Kwiatkowski should definately get a boost. He has now shown that tirreno was no fluke. I think he should have 76-77 hills and ~75 mountain.

Alakagom
PhilipBusch wrote:
Kwiatkowski should definately get a boost. He has now shown that tirreno was no fluke. I think he should have 76-77 hills and ~75 mountain.

Indeed Wink
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Miguel98
I wonder how much result's I can get with Kwiatkowski in PCM in the next update.

ppanther
Preidler needs better HIL stat than 67.

baseballlover312
Is there an excel file or something where I can check out the current stats?

Miguel98
baseballlover312 wrote:
Is there an excel file or something where I can check out the current stats?

I think I saw out there a cdb. uploaded with the stats. Can't remember where tough.

Spilak23
https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....rowstart=0

Ollfardh
Kwiat will obviously get a major improvement, probably one of the few guys getting 70 on every stat.
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

fcancellara
Ollfardh wrote:
Kwiat will obviously get a major improvement, probably one of the few guys getting 70 on every stat.

I sincerely hope so.
i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/graphicartistoftheyear12_zpse6637662.png

i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/musicbanner_zps3d73b387.png

www.twitter.com/caspervdluijt
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Climbing in Italy...