· Total Members: 161,114
· Newest Member: dawexey
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2013
 Print Thread
PCM.daily DB Stats discussion
cesko_jr
admirschleck wrote:
What about Italian team Meridiana - Kamen? They have Sinkiewitz, few great Italians and Croatians.

Hi I'm from city of Pazin (Croatia) where Meridiana-Kamen are from. I have great relationship with the team and even working with them on their media coverage.

I was helping on ppdb databate for croatian cycling back in the day so I can help with all the information you need about Meridiana Kamen Team Pazin.

seichan
Add Riders

19871122 Shinpei Fukuda (Aisan Racing Team)
19890201 Nozomu Kimori (Aisan Racing Team)
19860226 Reo Mashima (Aisan Racing Team)
19841227 Yoshimitsu Hiratsuka (Aisan Racing Team)
19880612 Masakazu Ito (Aisan Racing Team)
19891116 Ginji Kurokawa
19850606 Kosuke Makino
19890502 Ryuta Sugiura
Edited by seichan on 08-08-2013 07:53
www.cyclowired.jp/sites/default/files/images/2015/04/06/f17760068.jpg

ziga007
What about Sava Kranj(VALJAVEC,MOHORIC) and Radenska(POLANC,PIBERNIK) from Slovenia.

https://www.procyclingstats.com/rider/...ej_Mohoric
https://www.procyclingstats.com/rider/...j_Valjavec

https://www.procyclingstats.com/rider/...Jan_Polanc
https://www.procyclingstats.com/rider/...a_Pibernik
Alberto Contador
nsm08.casimages.com/img/2013/05/20//13052012255016397011207837.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 18:23
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Pellizotti2
Valjavec has retired, though.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

PhilipBusch
Okay, I know this probably has been discussed before. But I really do think that Betancur's mountain stat is too low. Therefore I have compared him to Nibali on stage 10, 14, 15 and 20. Every MTF in the race. In total, Nibali is just 7 seconds faster, and a big part of that comes from the 21 seconds that nibali gained in stage 20, where betancur had a mechanical two times in the finale, the last one right before the beginning of the last climb.

lluuiiggii
In case some people are not following the PCM12 forums anymore: a PCM12 stats update has just been released, including the most up-to-date stat edits by Alakagom (but, as far as I know, there's still some more stats to be updated). I don't think there'll be an update for PCM13, since the Expansion Pack will eventually be released and it'll obviously have the most updated stats. But for now, if you want to take a look at the stats and discuss them, the .cdb file is attached (again: it's for PCM12, does not work on PCM13).
lluuiiggii attached the following file:
pcmdaily2013db-update.cdb [441.38kB / 126 Downloads]

HijoDelDiablo
When we can discuss the stats for a the new DB?

lluuiiggii
Whenever you want Wink If the discussions can only add to the quality of the DB stats, there's no specific time for doing it: anytime is good Smile

Kaimelar
Checked the updated DB and some things about Utensilnord team:
Máté Radonics left the team and retired at age 20Sad
Ábel Kenyeres, Simone Masciarelli and Andrea Masciarelli joined the team
(procyclingstats and cqranking lists Buruczki as member of the team but he's cyclocross/MTB rider not road racer and he's not part of the team)
Lovassy needs a little boost in FL/SP/ACC (he should be the best hungarian sprinter)
There's 2 Peter Simon inside the DB, the free rider one shouldn't exist

Several rider should get boost in popularity, especially Quintana. (Rebellin and Pellizotti has 0 for example)

fernando97
Kaimelar wrote:

Agree with everything you said, Lovassy is clearly the best sprinter/flat rider in Hungary right now. Smile Oh, and I think Pelli and Rebellin are having 0 popularity because of their doping past. Wink

Kaimelar
fernando97 wrote:
Oh, and I think Pelli and Rebellin are having 0 popularity because of their doping past. Wink

Makes sense, still several rider needs popularity boostWink

jotadani1992
Which Portuguese races will be include on the Expansion Pack?

lluuiiggii
Kaimelar wrote:
fernando97 wrote:
Oh, and I think Pelli and Rebellin are having 0 popularity because of their doping past. Wink

Makes sense, still several rider needs popularity boostWink

Popularity will be updated Smile Pellizotti and Rebellin will also be changed. Iirc, popularity plays a considerable role in rider salaries (f.e. when you're creating custom teams), so I'm not sure it's worth to keep them on 0.

jotadani1992 wrote:
Which Portuguese races will be include on the Expansion Pack?

The 4 UCI ones, for sure, and perhaps GP Abimota or Volta às Terras de Santa Maria, which had non-portuguese teams (that are in the DB) competing as well, the problem with them being that they're not UCI races.

papi_25
A quiestion that has been asked probably more than milion times already: When will the expansion pack be released??

kevtucks
papi_25 wrote:
A quiestion that has been asked probably more than milion times already: When will the expansion pack be released??

i think they are waiting on a last patch, if one is coming!

warchex
Hushovd is back on track! Im 100% sure he'll win VM, so what about giving him his old stats back? Grin

A bit optimistic, but i think he has proven that performing with virus is not easy. Now he is in good shape again - finally!

baseballlover312
His old stats? Your crazy. But a raise for sure. 75 sprint at least.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

PhilipBusch
baseballlover312 wrote:
His old stats? Your crazy. But a raise for sure. 75 sprint at least.

And good hill stat too. 73, maybe 74, would be fine.

warchex
Well, i wasnt serious about giving him his old stats back off course. But to improve some stats. And i hope and think that after Plouay, Vattenfall and VM his stats should be even better Wink

Pellizotti2
The worlds course is waaaaay too hard for him. Even Sagan has said he wont target it because it involves too much climbing.

Arguably the most difficult parcours since Duitama, climbing-wise
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots