PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2011
 Print Thread
2012 DB: Stat Discussions
carmelobymelo
Here's v3 of 2012db. some changes done.
stats:

img259.imageshack.us/img259/6365/scrad03.jpg
img14.imageshack.us/img14/4779/scr35b1.jpg

At the first time I attached wrong file, so make sure you downloaded right DB.
carmelobymelo attached the following file:
pcmdaily2012dbpublicbetav3.cdb [409.93kB / 145 Downloads]

Edited by carmelobymelo on 01-02-2012 08:34

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 16:27
Bot Agent

IP: None  
lluuiiggii
@carmelobymelo
No 2 for Gilbert on April?

Squire
Alakagom wrote:
@Squire, I don't know where you got Froome stat from. He got 77 at MO and 77 at Hill Wink Agreed about Martin, and Velits has 76 in MO btw Wink ( certainly in my DB )

Oh, I see what I have done. I've downloaded the .cdb that carmelobyvelo posted early in this thread. Didn't read too carefully, so I must have thought that was the .cdb from the PCM.daily DB.

Froome sounds more reasonable at 77 Smile

I agree with giving Klöden 77 hill. 78/79 in MO sounds about right, too. Don't know which other stats have been edited in the .cdb I have, but I would consider giving Klöden the best TT of all the GC riders, as he has been very good against the clock lately, even in prologues. I'd say he's at least as good as Wiggins, judging by results last season.

Regarding Velits, I give in. Pfft
Only remembered his quite poor showing on the Tour GC, and couldn't recall his brilliant climbing performance on certain stages. 77MO should be fine, then.
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2010/11_Teamstory.png

Cladera
Valverde Valley 78 pufffffff as at least 80 and at the end of this season can put you 82 or 83.
Crack Valverde.

fickman
Cladera wrote:
Valverde Valley 78 pufffffff as at least 80 and at the end of this season can put you 82 or 83.
Crack Valverde.

Valverde 78 without drugs 80 with drugs :lol:

Alakagom
Squire wrote:
Alakagom wrote:
@Squire, I don't know where you got Froome stat from. He got 77 at MO and 77 at Hill Wink Agreed about Martin, and Velits has 76 in MO btw Wink ( certainly in my DB )

Oh, I see what I have done. I've downloaded the .cdb that carmelobyvelo posted early in this thread. Didn't read too carefully, so I must have thought that was the .cdb from the PCM.daily DB.

Froome sounds more reasonable at 77 Smile

I agree with giving Klöden 77 hill. 78/79 in MO sounds about right, too. Don't know which other stats have been edited in the .cdb I have, but I would consider giving Klöden the best TT of all the GC riders, as he has been very good against the clock lately, even in prologues. I'd say he's at least as good as Wiggins, judging by results last season.

Regarding Velits, I give in. Pfft
Only remembered his quite poor showing on the Tour GC, and couldn't recall his brilliant climbing performance on certain stages. 77MO should be fine, then.

That explains it then Pfft

Well be sure when you have time to check the DB and post your suggestions, as all were very good and glad you agree on those ones too Wink

About Valverde, we'll see later in the season. His good potential yet so should develop in Hill anyway. His REC will be higher in the next version a bit though.
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Gulvplanke
I would say Jan Barta might need an upgrade on TT and prologue. He was 2nd in the Tour de L'Ain prolgue and 6th in the TT in Austria. He also came in 3rd in the GC in the Tour of Britain. In the DB he's a worse TTer then König, when real life results indicates he's a lot better.

Frans Leonard Markaskard (Østerhus) is one of the more talented sprinters in Norway today. 68 -69 in sprint and atleast 3 in potentiel would be appropriate methinks.

Vegard Bugge (Joker) is a pretty good hilly and cobble rider. He was 6th in the U23 RvV and 3rd in the tour of Norway, beating riders like Rasmussen and Wilman. I suggest around 66-67 in both.

Also, Omega Pharma rider Matteo Trentin isn't in the DB at all... You might want to add him.

CrueTrue
Carbo: I appreciate your effort, but please post your edits of the DB in non-official threads - thanks Smile

http://www.pcmdaily.com
carmelobymelo
CrueTrue wrote:
Carbo: I appreciate your effort, but please post your edits of the DB in non-official threads - thanks Smile

No problem, all of you can find my version of 2012 DB in this thread - https://pcmdaily.c...d_id=21424

AiZaK
Argghhh VALVERDE in Hills 78??? Very Slow

I understand that after 1 year of suspension will not have a 83, but at least 80 confident that you could have put.

CasperVg
I think Jan Ghyselinck (Cofidis) might earn a few more stat points too, personally, especially in cobble and hill. After all he won RVV Espoirs and came 5th in LBL Espoirs in 2009; 4th in the National ITT Championships, 25th in Montreal, 19th in Brabantse Pijl, 15th overall in Driedaagse West-Vlaanderen in 2011 and was very close to 18th Overall in the Eneco Tour 2011 (he quit to rest for Nat ITT). Granted, he hasn't quite lived up to the expectations yet (but then again, he was at HTC, so not much opportunities to show yourself), but surely he deserves more than 68 in cobble, 67 in timetrial and 70 in hill; however, perhaps his sprint (65) could be lowered a bit.

DaBobScotts
fickman wrote:
Cladera wrote:
Crack Valverde.

Valverde was never proven to have taken drugs, or be involved with drugs in any way...

jimycooper
i can't see it already mentioned, but i think Gediminas Bagdonas could do with a lift.

https://cqranking....;current=0

won quite a few sprints in small races, outsprinted Ian Wilkinson in TOB breakaway, won national itt champs etc, what do you think?

lluuiiggii
DaBobScotts wrote:
fickman wrote:
Cladera wrote:
Crack Valverde.

Valverde was never proven to have taken drugs, or be involved with drugs in any way...

While he was never proven to "have taken" drugs, his blood was found with Fuentes. How is that not involved with drugs? But well let's not go much off topic. This is for stats, not doping discussions.

Rammus
I think Dani Moreno could use a boost on stamina/resistance as for what he achieved with stage wins at vuelta and burgos they are fairly low ...

https://cqranking.com/men/asp/gen/ride...;current=0

His sprint up mur de huy after gilbert was also pretty awesome.

Maddrengen
C. A. Sørensens mountain stats should be higher than hill. Otherwise he's just going to end up as a hill rider, though is is a climber for mountains. T. Martin and Cancelarra TT stats should be the same.

andy222c
Michael Rasmussen is kinda overrated. He haven't proved anything on the bike last year, and was also completely out of pace in Tour de San Luis a week ago.

You could change his mountain stats from 73 to 71, but i would rather see that his overall attributes in an average was lowered.

Too many danes surely think i'm wrong, but i just think that you have to realise the fact that he hasn't made any good results the last few years.
i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd486/Andy222c/sig-puccio_zps426c0a4b.jpeg

valverde321
Maddrengen wrote:
C. A. Sørensens mountain stats should be higher than hill. Otherwise he's just going to end up as a hill rider, though is is a climber for mountains. T. Martin and Cancelarra TT stats should be the same.

Disagree. Tony Martin dominated the TT's last season, and if I'm correct beat Cancellara a few times, whereas Spartacus didn't or rarely beat Martin in TT's last year.

Cancellara also has a lot of 7th and 8ths last year, Martin is almost all wins, in TT's he took place in.

cunego59
Cancellara didn't beat Martin once in an ITT. He lost three times. And if I counted correctly, Martin took part in 8 ITTs and won 6 of them. He only got second in the NCs and 5th in the Romandie TT. So I agree with valverde here, Martin should be the strongest TT rider.
Edited by cunego59 on 02-02-2012 14:27

Maddrengen
Cancelarra didn't have a good year. He had a bad year. He'll come back this year and prove you wrong!

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
TTT?
TTT?