2012 DB: Stat Discussions
Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 22:22
Bot Agent

IP: None  
jph27
baseballlover312 wrote:
Alakagom wrote:
I am not sure if the Giro stats will be updated when the final version will be released, but here you have few rider stats think will be changed. Obviously this was done quickly and I omitted many riders that stats will be changed, those are top off my head Wink

Hesjedal ----> 80/81 MO

Basso ----> 79/80 MO

Slagter ----> 75 HI

Uran ----> 78 MO

Pozzovivo ----> 78 MO

De Gendt -----> 78 MO

Hesjedal-> 79
Scarponi-> 80
Purito-> 80
Basso->79
Pozzo->78
Uran->77
De Gendt-> 76
Henao-> 77
Rujano->50
Kreuzinger-> less recovery

A consistency stat would come in really handy right now.

Recovery is like consistency, as it is related to how well form is held I believe. Also, Rujano getting 50 is just stupidity. One bad grand tour does not turn your climbing ability into that of Theo Bos.

Rammus
Depending on how de gendt does tommorow I think increasing his recovery substantially is more important than some of his other stats. As we saw in the tour last year in the final mountain stage + time trial he did really well compared to how he performed earlier on in the race, and also as we are seeing in this Giro right at the end of 3 weeks. He is pretty much the definition of recovery !

Tilion
why Hesjedal less mo than purito or scarponi? he was stronger yesterday so he deserves for same stats than purito and scarponi. Also DE Gent deserves for 78/79 couse it was hardest stage. and look at game. riders with less than 80 climbing and hills can't win GT. And becouse of that i think it isnt't fair. Cobo won Vuelta last year and look at his stats. 78/75, and now tell me how it is possible that he won with Froome who have 77/77/77. This is stupid

baseballlover312
jph27 wrote:
baseballlover312 wrote:
Alakagom wrote:
I am not sure if the Giro stats will be updated when the final version will be released, but here you have few rider stats think will be changed. Obviously this was done quickly and I omitted many riders that stats will be changed, those are top off my head Wink

Hesjedal ----> 80/81 MO

Basso ----> 79/80 MO

Slagter ----> 75 HI

Uran ----> 78 MO

Pozzovivo ----> 78 MO

De Gendt -----> 78 MO

Hesjedal-> 79
Scarponi-> 80
Purito-> 80
Basso->79
Pozzo->78
Uran->77
De Gendt-> 76
Henao-> 77
Rujano->50
Kreuzinger-> less recovery

A consistency stat would come in really handy right now.

Recovery is like consistency, as it is related to how well form is held I believe. Also, Rujano getting 50 is just stupidity. One bad grand tour does not turn your climbing ability into that of Theo Bos.

It's called exaggerating for emphasis.
Edited by baseballlover312 on 26-05-2012 21:16
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Alakagom
Tilion wrote:
why Hesjedal less mo than purito or scarponi? he was stronger yesterday so he deserves for same stats than purito and scarponi. Also DE Gent deserves for 78/79 couse it was hardest stage. and look at game. riders with less than 80 climbing and hills can't win GT. And becouse of that i think it isnt't fair. Cobo won Vuelta last year and look at his stats. 78/75, and now tell me how it is possible that he won with Froome who have 77/77/77. This is stupid

Ymmm, Froome was a better rider and would have won the Vuelta if not helping Wiggins Wink

Also De Gendt lost time to other favourites in other mountain stages except this, and it was the favourites fault to let him. Still deserves about 77/78.
Edited by Alakagom on 26-05-2012 21:25
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Tilion
he would won Vuelta but he didn't, he was better then Cobo at tt, but look at moutains! and, tell me how it's possible that winner of vuelta has 78/75, and Robert Gesink who didn't win anything important has 80 mo... Alto de l'Angliru is one of the hardest hills in the europe, and if i am not wrong Mollema who was 4th has better stats than Cobo too.

fickman
Im really piss off at Rujano because I had him in my Fantasy Team, but the truth is he hasnt won anything this year.

2 at Le Tour de Langkawi
5 at Giro del Trentino
9 at Settimana Ciclistica Internazionale Coppi Bartali

77 / 78 Mo and Rec -75

Alakagom
Tilion wrote:
he would won Vuelta but he didn't, he was better then Cobo at tt, but look at moutains! and, tell me how it's possible that winner of vuelta has 78/75, and Robert Gesink who didn't win anything important has 80 mo... Alto de l'Angliru is one of the hardest hills in the europe, and if i am not wrong Mollema who was 4th has better stats than Cobo too.

Alto de l'Angliru is a mountain and so only MO counts and it's higher than both Mollema's and Froome's Wink Also if you do not count bonus seconds at Vuelta, Froome would have won Vuelta and Cobo would have come 2nd Wink

Ummm, did you see what happened to Gesink last year ? Injuries and falls and a broken leg. He has potential and with right form he is a great climber and much better than Cobo. 5th in Tour shows that and is already performing well this year, unlike Cobo Wink
Edited by Alakagom on 26-05-2012 21:35

Tilion
And one more thing. Stats have to small difference. Contador is much better than Schleck and he have just 1 climbing more.

fernando97
DOPER!
No way he deserves more!

Alakagom
www.getrevengeance.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/contador-on-a-cow1.jpg

Sorry I had to post this Pfft

Last time we had them both competing in top shape at Tour 2010 they were comparable, to me the stats with the are fine.
Edited by Alakagom on 26-05-2012 21:48

lluuiiggii
Tilion wrote:
And one more thing. Stats have to small difference. Contador is much better than Schleck and he have just 1 climbing more.

Stats have a 35 point-range from worst of the worse to best of the best. Add to that the fact that worst of the worse aren't added in the DB, and that best of the best have 83 (set it on 85 and young riders won't be good enough to challenge them ever), and you get an 8 point difference from a TdF winner and a Giro Top 20th. The point-range is too small, we can do nothing about it. And we truly saw how much better Contador is than Andy on the 2010 Tour.

Tilion
Alakagom wrote:
Tilion wrote:

Alto de l'Angliru is a mountain and so only MO counts and it's higher than both Mollema's and Froome's Wink Also if you do not count bonus seconds at Vuelta, Froome would have won Vuelta and Cobo would have come 2nd Wink

Ummm, did you see what happened to Gesink last year ? Injuries and falls and a broken leg. He has potential and with right form he is a great climber and much better than Cobo. 5th in Tour shows that and is already performing well this year, unlike Cobo Wink

W8 you gonna tell me that tour is harder race than Vuelta?Pfft and 5th place isn't win;p and at the end look what happened to Scarponi, Nibali, Purito at Vuelta. They have 80+ climbing. and season haven't end yet so Cobo will show his skills at Vuelta or Tour.

Tilion
lluuiiggii wrote:
Tilion wrote:

Stats have a 35 point-range from worst of the worse to best of the best. Add to that the fact that worst of the worse aren't added in the DB, and that best of the best have 83 (set it on 85 and young riders won't be good enough to challenge them ever), and you get an 8 point difference from a TdF winner and a Giro Top 20th. The point-range is too small, we can do nothing about it. And we truly saw how much better Contador is than Andy on the 2010 Tour.

Yea this is sad;/ and now at databases form the beggining of 20th century we've got Armstrong and Pantani with same climbing;p I think pantani was best climber ever so.. maby creators of the game should change stat limit to 100?Grin

Eddie Tha Boss
I just wanted to mension that Lars Petter Nordhaug is much better, you all saw him in Amstel gold race. He had probably won if it wassent for Damiano Cunego that cycled right in him. i think he is around 75-76 in mountains and hills.

kissaha
Eddie Tha Boss wrote:
I just wanted to mension that Lars Petter Nordhaug is much better, you all saw him in Amstel gold race. He had probably won if it wassent for Damiano Cunego that cycled right in him. i think he is around 75-76 in mountains and hills.

His stats are 75/75 already...

Eddie Tha Boss
Yeah, i almost forgot. Pozzovivo is better than that. He did it really good in Giro del trentino and Giro d'italia so far. He just go in front and drive them off. He deserves like 79++ in mountains and hills.
Can someone help me get ''own team shirts''?

Eddie Tha Boss
kissaha wrote:
Eddie Tha Boss wrote:

When i'm downloading the database he is like 69 in mountains and 70 in hills.

kissaha
Eddie Tha Boss wrote:
kissaha wrote:
Eddie Tha Boss wrote:

When i'm downloading the database he is like 69 in mountains and 70 in hills.

Not in V2 PB

baggieboys32
Eddie Tha Boss wrote:
Yeah, i almost forgot. Pozzovivo is better than that. He did it really good in Giro del trentino and Giro d'italia so far. He just go in front and drive them off. He deserves like 79++ in mountains and hills.

Im like the biggest Pozzo fan out there, but you saw how he lagged today, he's devastating on medium climbs, so maybe MO:79-80 STA:72-73

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Cyclist Viewer 6
Cyclist Viewer 6