· Newest Member: dawexey
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
Miguel98
76 HIL? 75 HIL.

colombia_coldeportes
Maybe Janier Acevedo (Jamis - Hagens Berman) deserves a little update. There are a lot of other guys with better stats than him without better results.

Won Tour of the Gila Stage 1
Won Amgen Tour of California Stage 2
5 Tour de San Luis Stage 5
GC Tour of the Gila 5
GC Tour de San Luis 8
elpeloton.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/col.jpg

admirschleck
Majka needs huge stat update,aswell.
Manager of www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.pngTeam Nordeus www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.png

fcancellara
Miguel98 wrote:
76 HIL? 75 HIL.

I was thinking that too but I thought my opinion might be biased because I don't like Team Sky Pfft
i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/graphicartistoftheyear12_zpse6637662.png

i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/musicbanner_zps3d73b387.png

www.twitter.com/caspervdluijt
TheManxMissile
colombia_coldeportes wrote:
Maybe Janier Acevedo (Jamis - Hagens Berman) deserves a little update. There are a lot of other guys with better stats than him without better results.

GC Tour of the Gila 5
GC Tour de San Luis 8

If he keeps up this level in the AToC i will totally agree.
But Top5 in Gila is ok, but not good, and San Luis is never a great indication with many riders due to its date i.e. European riders out of season, and its targeted by the America Tour riders heavily (of which Acevedo is one). With a 71MO these results are achievable. Would suggest a HL boost to 70 as well.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

TheManxMissile
admirschleck wrote:
Majka needs huge stat update,aswell.

Again, Alak definitely watches the Giro and its still early in the race Smile
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

lluuiiggii
fcancellara wrote:
FroomeDog99 wrote:
But that's the point, he is at Sky Wink

Your really expect him to achieve his current results with 77 Mo? Dude, he won the Tour last year by 3 mins. You don't do that with 77 Mo Rolling Eyes

Well, in theory you could, if you have a 82MO guy protecting him, and literally gain minutes in the time trials.

But 77 is too low, I'd put him 79 MO 76 HIL at the moment, but with below average endurance and resistance stats.

Maybe that would work, but would the 77 MO rider drop everyone except for his protector and one or another day after day, not giving any time to any contender in the mountain stages? Even disliking Wiggo, I don't think it's possible to deny that he was either the 2nd or 3rd best climber in last year's Tour.

But anyway, concerning the Giro: it's been one mountain stage people, calm down Wink

Zilu
Jesleyh wrote:
Zilu wrote:
When will the update notes for daily?

https://www.pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthr...ost_704526
There was one 2 weeks ago. Click the link Wink

great thank you Smile

Zilu
I think Brambilla deserved more plain after using for Cavendish

Kentaurus
TheManxMissile wrote:
colombia_coldeportes wrote:

GC Tour of the Gila 5
GC Tour de San Luis 8

If he keeps up this level in the AToC i will totally agree.
But Top5 in Gila is ok, but not good, and San Luis is never a great indication with many riders due to its date i.e. European riders out of season, and its targeted by the America Tour riders heavily (of which Acevedo is one). With a 71MO these results are achievable. Would suggest a HL boost to 70 as well.

Today might have been more impressive from Acevedo, I'm not sure I see any way for his mountain not to be ~74-75 and probably a boost in Hill and Acceleration as well.

Last season for him on a domestic team, one of the world tours will have him next year.
Edited by Kentaurus on 18-05-2013 23:47
AZTECA - NBCSN pcmdaily.com/files/Micros16/azt.png

Alakagom
Seeing Giro, there will be few movers up such as Niemiec, Battaglin Betancur or Majka from the top of my head right now. Or movers down, such as Sanchez, and Gesink.

No updates though till summer though. After I get my exams done in June, i'll release an stat update for PCM12.
Edited by Alakagom on 21-05-2013 16:45
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 18:29
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Ian Butler
Don't forget Rabottini Wink

TheManxMissile
Alakagom wrote:
Or movers down, ... and Gesink.

Greatest sentence in this thread ever!

Jesleyh
TheManxMissile wrote:
Alakagom wrote:

No, that is 'Kelderman needs a big boost'.
Unfortunately, that's only said by me, ever Pfft

But yeah, Gesink can take a MO & HI drop. Not too big though, remember Vuelta 2012 Wink
Edited by Jesleyh on 21-05-2013 17:52
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

admirschleck
Jesleyh wrote:
TheManxMissile wrote:
Alakagom wrote:

But yeah, Gesink can take a MO & HI drop. Not too big though, remember Vuelta 2012 Wink

Schleck should get 82, remember Tour 09,10,11...
Its about his stats now,so he should get 77. He can get 3rd place with that and good TT. Wink

Jesleyh
admirschleck wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:
TheManxMissile wrote:
Alakagom wrote:

Schleck should get 82, remember Tour 09,10,11...
Its about his stats now,so he should get 77. He can get 3rd place with that and good TT. Wink

78MO/76HI/74TT would be correct for me.

And Vuelta 2012 is the last GT ridden, normally, the last GT ridden should give a good image of how good the stage-racers are. That's completely different of case Schleck, IMO. 78 MO would thus fit for me(I also lowered his HI, which could take a small drop anyway, and TT here Wink)
Await how his last week goes to make a decision(for me, though, of course, I'm not the stat maker) whether it should even go to 77 MO.

And he can get 3rd place with that?
Nah, no. I get what you mean with fatique being messed up sometimes riding Vuelta, but realistically, he can't get 3rd, maybe 8th with 77MO.
Edited by Jesleyh on 21-05-2013 18:04
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

fickman
In PCM even in extreme its not imposible to win Vuelta with a rider with 77 MO. I won one time Vuelta with Costa with 77 MO. Even 75 is more than anough to get a poor 6th place at Vuelta.
77 MO is more than enough for Gesink who is doing horrible in the Mountains so far and loses minutes everytime in the street go up, u cant give a 78 MO to a guy who was third before the Mounatins started and has lost more than 5 Minutes in the Mountains and is now 12 in the GC.
But Giro isnt over jet and he still have the opportunity to do better or keep doing bad.
Edited by fickman on 21-05-2013 18:43

TheManxMissile
Jesleyh wrote:
Nah, no. I get what you mean with fatique being messed up sometimes riding Vuelta, but realistically, he can't get 3rd, maybe 8th with 77MO.

I've had 77's win the Vuelta loads, even Cobo and Kloeden with 76's and even a 75 (but he was a beast on hills and tt's)
Admitedly it is a lot harder now but its doable. Hell i've seen 77's win Le Tour and the Giro

Jesleyh
TheManxMissile wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:

I've had 77's win the Vuelta loads, even Cobo and Kloeden with 76's and even a 75 (but he was a beast on hills and tt's)
Admitedly it is a lot harder now but its doable. Hell i've seen 77's win Le Tour and the Giro

Yes, but that's not because of skills, that's about game messed up.
But alright, we wait for the rest of the Giro for now.

Spoiler
Btw, is it already time to bring up Kelderman's PRL, FTR & (less important) RES & REC stat, or should I go back to my Kelderman cave and come back when he takes another nice result? Wink

Edited by Jesleyh on 21-05-2013 18:45

Alakagom
I'd don't like debating specific stats, but at the moment Gesink will have max MO stat of 77. He needs a miraculous third week for me to reconsider.
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots