Print Thread
PCM.daily DB Stats discussion
Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 00:24
Bot Agent

IP: None  
the-mitch
First sorry for my English..

I installed the DB and i can't play at the game. I don't bought the game with Steam so no problem for the installation.

When i want to start a stage, in career mode, the game crash when the stage is loading all the time. I don't know what to do and i wanted to know if someone had this problem and if you have any solutions plz.

baseballlover312
Theo Bos is overrated to a point of no return.

Also, maybe Kentaurus's potentials woud help? Because I'm still getting superstar stats.

Also, Tom Danielson might be overrated. I'd say 76.

Finally, I find that Robbie Hunter is underrated, or that other 2nd tier sprinters on Garmin are overrated.

Finally, I think that Cav is at least 1 point better than Greipel. You could see it today.

Also I think TVG should be 78 mtn. And Rolland should be downgraded to that.

Also, I don't even know who the hell Barry Markus is, but a podium in Scheldeprijs does not warrant 77 sprint IMO.
Edited by baseballlover312 on 03-07-2013 16:50
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

lluuiiggii
baseballlover312 wrote:
Also, maybe Kentaurus's potentials woud help? Because I'm still getting superstar stats.

The young riders xml files are not changed in the Real Name DB, but they certainly will be in the Exp Pack Wink

cio93
baseballlover312 wrote:
Finally, I think that Cav is at least 1 point better than Greipel. You could see it today.

Invalid point, mechanical.

valverde321
baseballlover312 wrote:

Finally, I find that Robbie Hunter is underrated, or that other 2nd tier sprinters on Garmin are overrated.

Also, I don't even know who the hell Barry Markus is, but a podium in Scheldeprijs does not warrant 77 sprint IMO.

Greipel sprinted on a small gear, because his bike was malfunctioning but it was too close to the finish to change bikes (according to isso's post). Still I dont think its too much to give Cav 1 more SP over Greipel.

TVG is not an amazing climber and I think we might see that this year. He will still do well because of his TT, which kind of makes up for his climbing.

Rolland is also over-rated I find. He finished behind Evans and just in front of Jani. I mean it was a really weak GC field last year, and if we're looking at the other riders he's around, 78 would be good imo.

Jesleyh
baseballlover312 wrote:

I agree with all your points, except 2.

Tejay van Garderen is really not a great climber. Even though I like him, I must admit that. He got his Top 5 due to the TT kilometers.

I also disagree with your opinion Theo Bos though. On real top-speed, he's definitely among the best. Blanco/Belkin just doesn't get their lead-out right, and he's not great on flat(well, hard to explain, lets just say flat stat).
78SP is fine, his backup stats are bad.

Also, I agree that Markus should be put down. But definitely not lower than 76SP. He was pretty dominant in Qatar, being the only one to (almost) be able to follow Cav each time, on well, every stage that was a real mass-sprint there but one.
Scheldeprijs & Driedaagse were some impressive sprints by him as well.
You haven't really heard of him probably because this season is his breakthrough season, he wasn't really great last season.
Edited by Jesleyh on 03-07-2013 17:17
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

baseballlover312
Jesleyh wrote:
baseballlover312 wrote:

I agree with all your points, except 2.

Tejay van Garderen is really not a great climber. Even though I like him, I must admit that. He got his Top 5 due to the TT kilometers.

I also disagree with your opinion Theo Bos though. On real top-speed, he's definitely among the best. Blanco/Belkin just doesn't get their lead-out right, and he's not great on flat(well, hard to explain, lets just say flat stat).
78SP is fine, his backup stats are bad.

Also, I agree that Markus should be put down. But definitely not lower than 76SP. He was pretty dominant in Qatar, being the only one to (almost) be able to follow Cav each time, on well, every stage that was a real mass-sprint there but one.
Scheldeprijs & Driedaagse were some impressive sprints by him as well.
You haven't really heard of him probably because this season is his breakthrough season, he wasn't really great last season.

But this is about trying to make PCM be realistci, not truly represent attributes. We can't have Bs doing that well in real life becuase of his leadout. But that is not a variable in game. So it would be better for him to be lowered to prevent crazy results.

And I understand that TVG isn't an amzing climber, but he is as good as Evans I think, or at least has far better recovery.
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Jesleyh
Yes, but his backup stats can replace the bad leadout, like happens atm.

Also, you mean so that he can't get good results on PCM because him getting good results isn't realistic?

2013:
https://www.procyc...ge_2_Breda
https://www.procyc..._3_Buchten
https://www.procyc...?id=118456
https://www.procyc...?id=118214
https://www.procyc...?id=118128

Well, ok, and some decent ones, also 2013:
https://www.procyc..._Albufeira
https://www.procyc...?id=115901
https://www.procyc...?id=118586
https://www.procyc...?id=115902
https://www.procyc...?id=118454
https://www.procyc...?id=118242

Remember, he already got 6 wins in 2013, and none of that were in a ridiculously weak field.

Grin

Also, I'm not sure what 'overrated with no point of return' means, but if that means, quite far overrated, does that mean that you want him on, say, 75 or 76 sprint? Still want that? Wink
Edited by Jesleyh on 03-07-2013 17:36
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

baseballlover312
There was not a single WT race in that. I put him at 76, maybe 77 at most.
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Jesleyh
baseballlover312 wrote:

But there were definitely the best WT sprinters showing up most of the times Wink
He lacks RES stats for WT races Pfft

baseballlover312
Jesleyh wrote:
baseballlover312 wrote:

But there were definitely the best WT sprinters showing up most of the times Wink
He lacks RES stats for WT races Pfft

With 78 sprint he can win WT races in PCM. And he can't do it in real life. Secondary stats won't be able to do that. The only way to get realistic results is to lower him to 77. He'll still do well in CT races anyway.
Edited by baseballlover312 on 03-07-2013 20:54
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Jesleyh
Okay, we'll just disagree here then, just like with Tejay Wink

masch20
I am hopeful that Hesjedal stats wont be affected by TDF performance because he is riding with fractured rib!

jt1109
brewers90 wrote:
My opinion on some of the British domestic riders. Obviously, if you disagree, that's fine Pfft

Madison Genesis

Holohan is not really a pure sprinter, more of an attacking punchy rider, like a very poor Gilbert! SP>68/69, HIL>68, FTR>68/69
Peters deserves a flat boost. He is a pretty strong rouleur, maybe 66/67, plus a slight increase in RES and SP, got a decent result in a couple of bunch sprints in the Tour Series, maybe 63? Not a strong rouleur raced against him last year more of a riders for the the hills needs upping a couple of points in that regard to 67 and is a much better prologue rider then is given here especially hill climbs up to 67 maybe but TT still low
Pullar is a better rider than Townshend. His STA + RES should be raised to mid 60's and his HIL to at least 66. (He's the national hillclimb champion.) Townshend should have a slight drop in his secondary stats as well imo. Townsend is a much better road rider then pullar townsends also a lot better at stage races and longer stages were jack struggles a lot.
Dean Downing should take a small drop in HIL and STA. He's definitely on the decline but is still fairly quick when he gets the chance to show it.
Finally, I'm not entirely sure but it seems to me that Bibby is concentrating more on his climbing and doesn't seem to be as strong on the flat anymore. Maybe a drop in his SP and PRL? Agreed he's lost 5kg

Raleigh

Briggs is really not that quick is he??! SP + ACC>70/71
Scully needs a big boost. He was the strongest rider out of everyone in the Tour Series. FL>69, FTR>69, RES>65/66, HIL>60 and maybe slightly higher ACC. This and Tom Moses stats need a massive do over he's the best raleigh rider out their at the moment along with (Tom Stewart who's a new signing you do not have in the db) both need around 68 in hills Tom M can't sprint though whereas Tom Stewart has an average kick on him aroound 63-65 ish.

Rapha Condor
Clancy is quick but not 74, I would say SP>72, with about 70 ACC. He takes a long time to get up to speed. TT is about right but I would imagine, being a track rider that his RES should be higher than his STA, no? Clancy is extremely quick no one faster in GB only problem is he doesn't race aboard so no idea were to place him
House needs an increase in his COB, to about 64.
Cuming is one of the biggest talents in Britain and probably needs a small increase in his climbing stats. He just won the Tour de Korea. I also think there is a duplicate in the database, who should be deleted. Disagree Felix English and Hugh Carthy are much bigger talents for the future especially Hugh in the mountains he will be one to watch out for. He needs a big improvement in stats in hills and mountains to 64 in both and probably the best Potential of all the british young talents.

IG-Sigma Sport
Edgar's stats are fine. As long as his HIL and other secondary stats stay low, he's fine. He was one of the quickest track sprinters, don't forget. If anything, you could increase his ACC.
I don't know why Cronshaw's FTR stat is so high, I would lower that and increase his PRL slightly

Hammond, Lloyd and Fleeman have retired and need to be deleted. Ideally, they need to be replaced by Simon Yates, Owain Doull and Sam Harrison, who are all promising youngsters. and Chris Latham and Joe Moses, Harry Tanfield, Ashley Procter, Teo Georghan Hart , Tristain Roberts, Jake Wormsley

Thought i'd nick brewers post as he's done some work for the british riders already.

cio93
jt1109 wrote:
 Teo Georghan Hart

He's one if the dominating juniors this season, right?

By the way, what I always end up asking myself, is his name similar to EBH?
In that he's called Georghan Hart just like Boasson Hagen, or only Hart? And how's Georghan pronounced anyway?

SweatyViking
Cimolai needs an upgrade. 76? 77 SP?

Alakagom
SweatyViking wrote:
Cimolai needs an upgrade. 76? 77 SP?

75 more like for now at best. He hasn't got that many results as usual sprinters do in a season, few Top 5's in smaller races.

He did okay in the first Tour sprint, but well I don't really count that one greatly as most of the big sprinters were eliminated.
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

fcancellara
We might as well give Froome 84 MO, until he gets suspended.
i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/graphicartistoftheyear12_zpse6637662.png

i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/musicbanner_zps3d73b387.png

www.twitter.com/caspervdluijt
ziga007
85 Mo Froome
84 Mo Porte
Alberto Contador
nsm08.casimages.com/img/2013/05/20//13052012255016397011207837.png

jt1109
cio93 wrote:
jt1109 wrote:
 Teo Georghan Hart

He's one if the dominating juniors this season, right?

By the way, what I always end up asking myself, is his name similar to EBH?
In that he's called Georghan Hart just like Boasson Hagen, or only Hart? And how's Georghan pronounced anyway?

That's him cio and it is Georghan Hart not just hart

and it sounds like this Gore-Gan

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots