· Newest Member: JasonPaump
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] Teams HQ
 Print Thread
[CT] Stela-Vita 2023
Mantez
zupimages.net/up/23/29/ilm5.png

Stela-Vita

I happely to announce my new team into Man-Game on the CT-Circuit.
I present to you Stela-Vita based in Albania and Kosovo.

Stela is a Beer based in Albania, the belgian floks over here will think about Stella Artois.
But Stela is also a real brand based in albania, Stela is the largest beer producer in Albania so it is a big sponsor for us.

Then we have Vita based in Kosovo, producing Milk-based prodcuts not the best combination with Beer, but the riders don't need to drink it.
As Kosovo isn't that big of a Country it doesn't produce the amount of Stela does.

In the past Albanian en Kosovan Cycling hasn't really been on the Continental Tour.
with the release of the new team i want to improve cycling in the balkan countries.
hoping to get more people on the bike and especially young people.
With that kind of effect i will try to scout new young riders and give them an oppertunity to prove themself.

The first season will always be hard as Albanian Head-Sponsor it will be difficult there are not many active albanian riders on the tour at the moment.
But that doesn't keep my head hanging, we will row with the paddles we have and hopefully we make a good debut on the Tour.

We will meet again soon!
Edited by Mantez on 19-08-2023 16:53

cunego59
I love projects from smaller nations, so this is great! It will take a while to build a good Albanian core, but there are already two or three riders in the DB that could be interesting to you. Nice introductory text, too, I wish you good luck with this!

Ezeefreak
Welcome to the MGUCI! I wish you best luck and I am happy to not welcome another german based team :lol:

If you dont perform like you wished in the first season you can always say the riders did drink the stale beer and had some of the Vita products Grin

See you on the roads next season and maybe we'll have some talks during the next weeks.
i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/jerseydesigner-ezee.png

KaiserAdler
Awesome choice of sponsor regions. You're not the first in the Balkans but an Albanian - Kosovar combination is the first I think Pfft Your shirt is amazing, and I'm excited what you will build in the coming weeks. Good luck and welcome to the MG!
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mgnmoty-adler.png

seancoll
Indeed an awesome jersey here! Definitely not a region I imagined seeing (or thought about myself), but in full support of this task for you.

Looking forward to making my debut alongside you!

Jajajasper
Welcome mate!

Fabianski
I can only join the others in giving you a warm welcome to the show!
It's great to get some more untypical cycling nations on board - and it's great to see Albania back on the MG map!
Indeed, Albania was the secondary nation of Azerbaijan's OMV Petrom – Albania.al team back in my first season, which was 2019. Unfortunately, though, he left the game after just one year. I hope you'll have more perseverance to develop Albania as a cycling nation Smile

All the best for the upcoming transfer madness, and good luck Smile

Ad Bot
Posted on 20-09-2024 02:22
Bot Agent

IP: None  
redordead
It's pretty cool to have another team that seems to have a more Balkan ethos, welcome!! Grin

Reminds me a bit of back when I started, even with the sponsors being based on food. Hopefully we can work together in the Balkan region and not step on each others toes too much Pfft

Good luck!

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

jandal7
Beer and milk, yucky combo Pfft But hope the sponsors can be a successful one - welcome to the game and excited for your transfers to see what you do Grin
24/02/21 - kandesbunzler said “I don't drink famous people."
15/08/22 - SotD said "Your [jandal's] humour is overrated"
11/06/24 - knockout said "Winning is fine I guess. Truth be told this felt completely unimportant."

[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | [PT] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
5x i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png x5
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png
2x pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/funniest21.png x2
2x i.imgur.com/TUidkLG.png x2

MacC
Welcome, really like that jersey and sponsor choice

Good luck

TheManxMissile
A nice classic style jersey, and i'm sure to mix up this team and Saeco more than once this year. The key to building up a small nation is perseverance, year one, two, even three will be tough, but stick it out and the rewards are worth it!
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

ShinyShinx
Haha, fellow all reds. Interested in seeing your kit, I hope the vita logo is prominent on the back, so our jerseys don't look too alike, but we'll see Smile I dig the concept, greater albania in mind. Good luck and hajde!

AbhishekLFC
Balkan teams have had immense success in the MG in recent years, so you're following some legendary footsteps. Look forward to how you build your squad Smile

SotD
I love this take. As a Greek team I have been looking to expanding in that direction aswell, so I would love to form some sort of cooperation regarding the work with talents in the years to come.

I hope to see another succesful Balkan setup, even if the competition is somewhat fierce. The absence of Isostar will undoubdably be good for you, with riders moving from A to B.
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mghq.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

Imladrik
Welcome here!
I've thought some times to have beer as a sponsor when I intended to be in Northeast France, but now it would be wine more certainly.

I hope you'll be as successful as the other Balkanese teams, though not too much when our path will cross Smile

“...the secret of the Great Stories is that they have no secrets. The Great Stories are the ones you have heard and want to hear again. The ones you can enter anywhere and inhabit comfortably."
A. Roy

Mantez
Thank you all for the kind words, I will try to do my best to build a great Balkan Team.

Hopefully we see each other soon on the road.

kandesbunzler26
Welcome down here in the CT! You've chosen an interesting focus region, it will certainly be a long-term project to develop Albanian and Kosovar riders, but even more satisfying when you finally did it.
i.imgur.com/77VDWQo.jpeg

i.ibb.co/PC3Kfz9/Signature2020.pngi.ibb.co/Hpc4z3S/FINALUSER.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mostimproved-bk26.png

Nemolito
Welcome Mantez! Beer sponsors are always nice (except for Heineken obviously), and combined with milk your team is definitely one of a kind. The Balkans is a great region for a new (or any) team, with some great Balkan riders in the game as well as real life talents coming through in MG every season. Best of luck during your first transfer season Smile
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

Mantez
Stela-Vita: 2023 Overview

Overall
After not being very active on the Forum, i made myself some time to give a recap of my first season. Reaching the Top 3 rankings was something i did not expect for the first season of this team. i was in shock when i saw that i was in first place for a month or two, so there is nothing really to complain about, but i know there are still some key riders that are still missing in this squad on the flat/sprinter part we did pretty good in the races we participated in, but we are aware that we not have a any good GC Rider to peform good in PCT that is something to focus on for the upcoming weeks in the transfer period.

Results/Rankings
Even do we do not have a GC rider we scored pretty good overall thanks to Kamberaj for carrying our time to the top of the rankings haha, Kamberaj being by far the best of team and then you have good old Lampaert doing good for his age also scored a decent 205 points and winning Tour du Faso did us good for the mental stability of the team. even the youngest got some points and ending 9th in Tour of San Luis TT which is pretty impressive if you ask me. The others did also decent nothing much to add.

The Future
While we are 99% sure we are promoting to PCT we need alot of changes in all kinds of specialities, as said before we need to invest in the GC/TT and even baroudeurs that can help us further in the futher and hopefully not demoting us back in to CT but those are concerns for another time. Sponsors and the nationality of the team remains the same but we are doing a rebuilt of the jersey to give some new vibes into the team that is something to look out to.

Stela-Vita: 2023 Results
Spoiler
RaceResultRider
Down Under Classic8th Xhuliano Kamberaj
Gisborne GP2nd Sergey Luchshenko
Vuelta al Tachira S21st Marildo Yzeiraj
Vuelta al Tachira S78th Connor McCutcheon
Vuelta al Tachira Points8th Marildo Yzeiraj
Vuelta al Tachira KOM4th Connor McCutcheon
Honk Kong Challenge S110th Marc Goos
Honk Kong Challenge S35th Marc Goos
Honk Kong Challenge GC4th Marc Goos
Honk Kong Challenge Team9th Stela-Vita
Clasico San José5th Davide Villella
GP Herning7th Yves Lampaert
Volta a Catalunya S17th Sergey Luchshenko
Volta a Catalunya S25th Sergey Luchshenko
Volta a Catalunya S46th Marc Goos
Volta a Catalunya S66th Connor McCutcheon
Volta a Catalunya S66th Adria Urcelay
Volta a Catalunya KOM4th Connor McCutcheon
Volta a Catalunya Team1st Stela-Vita
Circulo de Juarez S27th Xhuliano Kamberaj
Circulo de Juarez S52nd Xhuliano Kamberaj
Circulo de Juarez Points7th Xhuliano Kamberaj
Circulo de Juarez Team8th Stela-Vita
Geraardsbergen-Bosberg6th Yves Lampaert
Tour of Guadeloupe S27th Xhuliano Kamberaj
Tour of Guadeloupe S34th Xhuliano Kamberaj
Tour of Guadeloupe S41st Xhuliano Kamberaj
Tour of Guadeloupe GC3th Xhuliano Kamberaj
Tour of Guadeloupe Points3th Xhuliano Kamberaj
Tour of Guadeloupe Team6th Stela-Vita
GP Izola6th Sergey Luchshenko
Lillestrom GP6th Yves Lampaert
Tour du Faso S12nd Yves Lampaert
Tour du Faso S29th Xhuliano Kamberaj
Tour du Faso S32nd Yves Lampaert
Tour du Faso GC1st Yves Lampaert
Tour du Faso Points1st Yves Lampaert
Tour du Faso Team4th Stela-Vita
Baltic Chain Tour S210th Xhuliano Kamberaj
Baltic Chain Tour S36th Xhuliano Kamberaj
Baltic Chain Tour S46th Xhuliano Kamberaj
Baltic Chain Tour GC6th Xhuliano Kamberaj
Baltic Chain Tour Points6th Xhuliano Kamberaj
Berlin ProRace5th Xhuliano Kamberaj
Lincoln GP7th Sergey Luchshenko
USA Pro Cycling Challenge S12nd Xhuliano Kamberaj
USA Pro Cycling Challenge S22nd Yves Lampaert
USA Pro Cycling Challenge S31st Xhuliano Kamberaj
USA Pro Cycling Challenge GC1st Xhuliano Kamberaj
USA Pro Cycling Challenge Points1st Xhuliano Kamberaj
USA Pro Cycling Challenge Team9th Stela-Vita
Tour de Romandie S210th Ziga Groselj
Hanko Classic6th Xhuliano Kamberaj
Uppsala Classic7th Adria Urcelay
Arab Tour S18th Xhuliano Kamberaj
Arab Tour S210th Xhuliano Kamberaj
Arab Tour S42nd Xhuliano Kamberaj
Arab Tour Points4th Xhuliano Kamberaj
Benelux Challenge S610th Tim Merlier
Betonexpressz GP2nd Xhuliano Kamberaj
Tour de Vineyards S44th Sergey Luchshenko
Post Danmark Rundt S32nd Davide Villella
Tour of San Luis S19th Mikel Demiri
Tour of San Luis S36th Marc Goos
Tour of San Luis S54th Marc Goos
Tour of San Luis GC3th Marc Goos
Tour of San Luis Points7th Marc Goos
Tour of San Luis KOM1st Marildo Yzeiraj
Tour of San Luis Team1st Stela-Vita
GP Lugano9th Sergey Luchshenko
Herald Sun Tour KOM5th Yves Lampaert
Euskal Bizikleta KOM2nd Marildo Yzeiraj

Stela-Vita: 2023 Ranking

Spoiler
PosTeamTotalRDPpRDProj
1pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ccc.pngCrabbe-CC Chevigny165413811.991679
2pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/stv.pngStela-Vita140013810.141420
3pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/tir.pngJEWA TIROL Cycling Team138913610.211429
4pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/t3a.pngPodium Ambition13081389.481327
5pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/taf.pngTafjord Kraft12021388.711219
6pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/sva.pngStrava11451388.31162
7pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/eko.pngEkoi - Le Creuset11251388.151141
8pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/mcy.pngManada Coyote11101388.041126
9pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/gct.pngGjensidige Pro Cycling Team10891368.011121
10pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/see.pngSEE Turtles10031387.271018
11pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/twm.pngTeam Würth MODYF9151386.63928
12pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/bdx.pngBordeaux Métropole - Euskotren9001366.62927
13pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/sct.pngSimba Cement - Tanga Fresh7981385.78809
14pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/hrt.pngHilcona Racing Team6641384.81673
15pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/sae.pngSaeco5161363.79531
16pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/bbm.pngBabymetal Cycling4931383.57500
17pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/crc.pngCaja Rural Cycling Team4231403.02423
18pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ade.pngAdidas-Eurocash3871382.8392
19pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/anz.pngAir New Zealand-Alfa Romeo3791382.75385
20pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/muw.pngMercatone Uno - Weba901380.6591

Stela-Vita: Riders Ranking

Spoiler
CountryLast nameFirst namePointsRDs
KamberajXhuliano53343
LampaertYves20553
GoosMarc15449
LuchshenkoSergey11851
YzeirajMarildo8070
VillellaDavide6248
BatmunkhMaral-Erdene5872
UrcelayAdria 5659
MerlierTim2559
McCutcheonConnor2369
Groselj Ziga 2059
AllegaertPiet1467
FreulerJan-Andre852
MikelDemiri888
DavidWohrer667
DamienTouze369
JohnNaveen286
SarreauMarc259

ManGame: Stela-Vita [CT]

TheManxMissile
A pretty phenomenal season. Playing the CT like a true pro Wink I'm super interested to see how you transition to the PCT.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Tank station on the right
Tank station on the right