PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Tirreno - Adriatico Discussion
Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 00:23
Bot Agent

IP: None  
jaxika
Maybe the worst stage race of my mangame carreer, having a GC rider, but failing nád. Thanks for the reports.

tsmoha
Indeed happy with Haig's GC result after a concerning first mountain outing. Finishing the race with a rare stage win and another stage podium is obviously a nice outcome eventually. Too bad Kennaugh hadn't a lucky overperforming sprint result though Smile

Kudus in his own league as to be expected, I guess. Thanks for the reports!

alexkr00
A top 10 for Formolo is decent enough. But he should have been gotten a least a stage podium from one of the hilly stages for this to be anything more than a decent race.

Overall, this is a pretty bad triple header for us.

Thanks for the reports!
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/avatar21.png

Roman
Thanks a lot for great reports, Imladrik!

Honestly I never had a GC leader dominating mountain stages in a way like this, so this is something totally new for me. I am quite a bit surprised that final training of Kudus makes such a big difference in comparison to the last season - a GC win, 3 stages and both points and mountain classicifaction jerseys, what a race.

Surely has to be a first PT stage race overall win - suited to climbers - in the history of my team. Hopefully many more wins are coming with Kudus. Grin
Manager of Moser - Sygic

Marcovdw
Cattaneo simply won't cut it anymore. This planning was somewhat forced due to the triple clash so he should have more TT kilometers in other races.

Kalaba saving the team some points, and I can applaud Rubio's attacks even though they brought very little in the end.

Thanks for the reports Imladrik and congrats Roman!
Manager of Minions

ember
Congratulations, Roman! What a dominant performance by Kudus.

We move on. Happy with Kragh's prologue win, not so much the rest of the race Pfft

Luis Leon Sanchez
Bit of a nothing result in the final stage from Wellens. He was very active throughout but could only manage 10th which cements him 8th in the GC. A solid result but have higher hopes and expectations of him mixing it up with the Top 5.

Mas 18th in the GC is also a really good result for depth with Ovsya showing up a couple times in the sprints too.

A good showing all round from the team!

Thank you for the great reports throughout Smile Tough to follow all the attacks with so many key riders.

DubbelDekker
Glad Dombrowski clinched second in the end. There's no shame in losing to Kudus. Combined with some decent stage results and second in both PC and MC this was a solid tour for us.
i.imgur.com/5iNQj.png

jph27
Original reaction upon seeing the GC result here was disappointment in Barguil's performance when seeing some of those ahead of him on GC. However, our depth scoring here was very impressive and appears to have rescued the triple header from being a complete disaster - hopefully Cort and Prado keep this up for the rest of the season.

Congrats Roman and thanks for the reports!

OlegTinkov
Nice to see both Mamykin and Vlasov trying to make something out of this race by attacking in the second half of this stage race. It didn't result in anything but at least they tried.

Thanks for the reports Imladrik, really enjoyed reading them!

http://www.pcmdaily.com/profile.php?lookup=6187
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
KM to go-sign