schumix35

· Total Members: 161,117
· Newest Member: MiguelCef
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
PCM.daily DB: Support and Comments
lluuiiggii
The jersey file for LA was 455x312 pixels, when it should have been 455x313. You can find a corrected version here.

MikeS369
Thanks lluuiiggii. Wasn't sure this was considered a bug.

trueatfirstlight
Seeded to almost 5. Hopefully that should help some more people.

Miguel98
Lluuiggi, you should remove Vitor Rodrigues from the DB has he has retired and add more talents like Rafael Reis.

danking1995
I use steam and affter instaling the path 1.3.0.0 database i get a pink flag's can someone hellp me pls ?

CrueTrue
Read the first post.

http://www.pcmdaily.com
CaLaTrAbAs
Hello, I noticed that CM_STAGES folder, not the folder variants.
Nor should archivos.rules wanted to know how to change variants reorder bone coming out for the next year.

CrueTrue
https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....d_id=23001

http://www.pcmdaily.com
hiiam2412
Checked, equipment working
Anything i can do?

lluuiiggii
As far as I know, if you have replaced it in Main PCM folder/Database, then it should certainly work, because that's were, if I'm not mistaken, PCM gets the original Local.cdb back and replace it. So perhaps try again: download files in first post, copy Local.cdb to My Documents/PCM12 and Main PCM folder/Database (overwriting the old files in both cases - also make sure that you don't open the game before having the original Local in either of these directories). Also delete the "Local.cdb~" in My Docs/PCM12 and make the normal Local read only.
Edited by lluuiiggii on 13-09-2012 17:38

hiiam2412
I give up then
Still not working, have tried everything
Thanks for trying

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 12:29
Bot Agent

IP: None  
9-Ball
I had the floating riders (no equipment) with no hats which was fun to watch for a while (and may explain Froome's performances) as well as the purple 'missing' blocks for equipment pre-race. All fixed by reinstalling the whole patch and moving the local cdb file, as outlined at the top.

Looking good so far. Really liking the mountain stage results. Just had a long 4-duel between Contador, Evans, Wiggins and Schleck at the end of a big random mountain stage. After dropping PCM12 for a while to go back to PCM11 while waiting for the final patch and PCM 1.3, on going back to it, it feels better than expected. That might have a lot to do with the PCM patch, of course.
It was eleven more than necessary.
Jacques Anquetil

jimmyjoint
how can i completely remove pcmdaily expansion from my game? It didnt overwrite any original game file, did it? or just simple need to choose another database ingame?
Edited by jimmyjoint on 15-09-2012 14:24

Pellizotti2
It does overwrite the files, so if you want to completely remove it, I suggest that you reinstall the game.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

gobbi76
Hi.. i'm sorry...but i have crash in the race italian championship spanish championship and german championship in single player mode........help me what can i do...?
I reinstalled the game 2 times and also the folder cm stages I installed manually, but nothing ...

lluuiiggii
When does it crash?

gobbi76
when charging road geometries .. before start the race....

lluuiiggii
Did it work before installing the DB? It's weird because we haven't changed the stage files for the Italian NC..

gobbi76
it works with official release DB then when I use PCM daily DB 1.3.0.0 crashes ....

SweatyViking
gobbi76 wrote:
it works with official release DB then when I use PCM daily DB 1.3.0.0 crashes ....

Could it be a savegame issue? Try racing it with another game with the same DB.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
A group of riders through the landscape
A group of riders through the landscape