Bot Agent

IP: None  
Ollfardh
Arberg27 wrote:
Name - Hill - Resistant - Endurance - Acceleration - Sprint

Purito ---- 82 - 79 - 80 - 85 - 65
Valverde - 82 - 77 - 79 - 80 - 69
Gilbert --- 82 - 80 - 76 - 81 - 70

You'll have to take in account the MO stat as well. Gilbert is still the best on shorter hills (last years WC, this years AGR), while Purito and Valverde beat him on the longer hills (LBL, this years WC).

I also think Gilbert is the better when it comes to endurance. He has better results in the longer races like Milan-San Remo and RVV.
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

Jesleyh
Arberg27 wrote:
Name - Hill - Resistant - Endurance - Acceleration - Sprint

Purito ---- 82 - 79 - 80 - 85 - 65
Valverde - 82 - 77 - 79 - 80 - 69
Gilbert --- 82 - 80 - 76 - 81 - 70

Well, the PCMdaily stat matrix is a lot different to that in the first place, with lower HI & RES values, and nobody got 85 ACC either I believe.

Gilbert is just 1 HI lower than those 2 to me, 2012 Gilbert even was(2011 Gilbert deserved highest HI value of course). To have the highest value in the game, you just have to show more than 1 Vuelta stage, some podium spots in smaller races and 2 Top 10s in the Ardennes(Well, 1 5th place and 1 7th).
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

Spilak23
Gilbert sprint stat should be higher, he's been sprinting quite good this year.

https://www.cqranking.com/men/asp/gen/...ceid=24527
https://www.cqranking.com/men/asp/gen/...ceid=23855
https://www.cqranking.com/men/asp/gen/...ceid=24088
https://www.cqranking.com/men/asp/gen/...ceid=23823
Edited by Spilak23 on 01-10-2013 14:32

Arberg27
ok. I try again.
Name - Mountain - Hill - Resistant - Endurance - Acceleration - Sprint

Purito ---- 81 - 81 - 78 - 78 - 83 - 65
Valverde - 80 - 81 - 77 - 78 - 79 - 69
Gilbert --- 70 - 82 - 78 - 79 - 80 - 72

Selwink
Gilbert's hill should be 80 at most. Would lower Purito's mountain and Valverde's hill by one as well. Purito a little lower endurance as well
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/micro/npn.png[PCT] Novatek-Panarmenian.net
[ICL] Sugoi-Xanterra & Canada Dry Dev Team
Stages (Requests closed)

i.imgur.com/vR8EVAA.png

'But why were [...] they helped to get to space? To find answers, we must look at predictions not of science, but of science-fiction.'
Ancient Aliens

Alakagom
Considering neither Rodriguez, even more so Valverde ( who only win came this year at Andalucia.... ) were very dominant, they don't deserve higher than 80.

Gilbert will have 79 in hills, also 71 in sprint.
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Jesleyh
Yay Wink
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

jaxika
Alakagom wrote:
Considering neither Rodriguez, even more so Valverde ( who only win came this year at Andalucia.... ) were very dominant, they don't deserve higher than 80.

Can i ask how much have Henao?Smile

Alakagom
jaxika wrote:
Alakagom wrote:

It's a tough one. His mountain got reduced to 76. I am torn on the hill one, but I think I may lower it to 78. He deserves a 79 for his spring campaign, but shown nothing after Ardennes at all.
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

baseballlover312
Dan Martin now gets same stat as Gilbert. Grin
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

jph27
I knew as soon as I saw who posted that Dan Martin would be mentioned.

maximus
Alakagom wrote:

Well, I think Purito deserves 1 point above everyone else in hill stat. He certainly has the best kick on the steep gradients and remember he crashed in Amstel and got a bit injured.

jaxika
maximus wrote:
Alakagom wrote:

Well, I think Purito deserves 1 point above everyone else in hill stat. He certainly has the best kick on the steep gradients and remember he crashed in Amstel and got a bit injured.

Purito its compensated with his mountain stat Wink
Also i think Henao deserve the 79 hill (but the 76 MO its very ok), because really the Ardennes form matter, after that he have a lot of problem, Vuelta was about climbing (=worse MO stat)... but this is only my opinion Wink

Jesleyh
Well, the Vuelta had a lot of hilly stages as well...

And on Rodriguez,
81HI and lower Stamina is a possibility for me, but I think 80 would be fine Wink

AiZaK
What do you think about Mountain Stas for Uran and Nerz???

Avin Wargunnson
Alakagom wrote:
jaxika wrote:
Alakagom wrote:

It's a tough one. His mountain got reduced to 76. I am torn on the hill one, but I think I may lower it to 78. He deserves a 79 for his spring campaign, but shown nothing after Ardennes at all.

And what about Sagan in this matrix, 79 too? I think he is at least on par with Gilbert and can have large handicap to Piti+Purito on longer hills because of low mountain stat.
Edited by Avin Wargunnson on 02-10-2013 06:48
I'll be back

Miguel98
79 is way too much for Sagan.

Avin Wargunnson
Miguel98 wrote:
79 is way too much for Sagan.

Really? I think he is able to stay with almost everybody on majority of hilly races. How much do you want for Costa for example,as he was beaten by Sagan in quite the hilly races this year, beating him only at Quebec, by five places and at WC, where it was rather mountain climbing with ten tough laps. Grin

I think 78 would be too low for him, he is one of the best hilly riders of last two seasons...
I'll be back

jaxika
Maybe like 71 MO 79 HI 76 STA for Sagan... and good ACC...

Avin Wargunnson
76 stamina is also low. Pfft
More like 78 or better, he is best at 200+km stages, when others are starting to fade, he is still strong... only maybe Cance and Boonen should imo have higher stamina in the game,maybe also Nibali.

Actually i think majority of stat makers is frightened to make him in the game similar to his real life version. So he is slightly underated and never so dominant,at least he never was in my Daily DB games, he never won green at Tour for example, or 20+ stages Smile
I'll be back

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
River Side