· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2014
 Print Thread
PCMdaily DB Stat Discussion
matt17br
Rammus wrote:
Also a rather trivial one but Froome's "fighter" stat is lower than all the GC favourites Quintana/AC/Nibali/Valverde/Pinot/Aru/Rodriguez and even Uran. This guy can't get through a mountain stage without attacking at least 10 times Pfft He always plays the role of aggressor rather than follow wheels in the mountains imo.

Will look into that, though as dark already said he never attacks from far out. Nibali does, Quintana does, Contador ofc does more than everyone, Pinot tries and Valverde got better, now wheelsucks a bit less.
(Former) Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png Generali pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png

http://v.ht/Matt17
Rammus
Yes that is a fair point and if that is how the game interprets the stat than it is ok. Nonetheless when he is in a mountain stage he is usually the primary aggressor, the other favourites ride more conservative when Froome is involved ... but alas pcm isn't sophisticated enough to show this. Sad

Ollfardh
It depends I think, when Froome has a team to control the race, like in 2013 Tour, he doesn't attack until the end.
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

matt17br
Ollfardh wrote:
It depends I think, when Froome has a team to control the race, like in 2013 Tour, he doesn't attack until the end.

No, it's just because of the way he was programmed.
(Former) Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png Generali pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png

MARSUPILAMI
Link deleted. Unauthorized version of the Expansion Pack database.

That´s my stats edit, not the official one! You have to put it in Documents/Pro Cycling Manager 2014/Mod/Database

And then you´ll have it working!

PS: You have to download the full Expansion Pack and Expansion Pack 1.2 fix first!
Edited by haasje33 on 24-10-2014 17:04
imgur.com/wPLoPQs.png

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/missed.png

matt17br
Don't see the point of it, now that the stats update has been released :lol:
Edited by matt17br on 25-10-2014 09:04

MARSUPILAMI
Well, at least I posted it...
imgur.com/wPLoPQs.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 00:21
Bot Agent

IP: None  
MARSUPILAMI
And another thing!

Why are you able to edit MY messages?
imgur.com/wPLoPQs.png

Jesleyh
Because the PCMdaily DB team is moderating the PCMdaily DB forum Wink
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

MARSUPILAMI
Ah! Thanks Jesleyh
imgur.com/wPLoPQs.png

haasje33
MARSUPILAMI wrote:
Well, at least I posted it...

Since it's not an official PCMdaily database (or stat update), would you mind not posting it to the PCM.daily Projects section? That way, we can avoid any confusions and misunderstandings.

EDIT: In addition to that, you don't have permission to upload a modified version of the Expansion Pack. Therefore I deleted the link in your post.

(You are allowed to use the EP as base for your own database, as long as you put the credits in).
Edited by haasje33 on 24-10-2014 17:04
Inactive due to personal reasons.

Ollfardh
I agree, credit where credit's due. And this thread is long enough already without everyone posting their own version of the databaseWink
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

baseballlover312
You know we can still view it through your quote, right? Also, i already downloaded it, so unless you blow up my computer it will always be out there. You can't censor the people! We will rebel!
Edited by matt17br on 25-10-2014 09:04
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

matt17br
You know we can still view it through your quote, right? Also, i already downloaded it, so unless you blow up my computer it will always be out there. You can't censor the people! We will rebel!

FU! Not anymore!
Edited by matt17br on 25-10-2014 09:05

Croatia14
I´m not really sure if Kreuziger shouldhave gone done to 78 in Mountains...he just didn´t race
Edited by Croatia14 on 27-10-2014 10:08

matt17br
Croatia14 wrote:
I´m not really sure if Kreuziger shouldhave gone done to 78 in Mountains...he just didn´t race

Kreuziger's stats are rather questionable, sadly. We'll already move him to 79 hill in the next update, his mountain stat is even more questionable.

Tafiolmo
Croatia14 wrote:

He was only out of racing for a few months so there's no reason to change any of his stats.

Croatia14
Tafiolmo wrote:
Croatia14 wrote:

He was only out of racing for a few months so there's no reason to change any of his stats.

That´s what I´m saying...I don´t like he has gone done to 78 ;)

Tafiolmo
Croatia14 wrote:
Tafiolmo wrote:
Croatia14 wrote:

That´s what I´m saying...I don´t like he has gone done to 78 Wink

I didn't understand because you had put DONE instead of DOWN. I agree and he should at least be at 79 an easy fix.

Croatia14
Tafiolmo wrote:
Croatia14 wrote:
Tafiolmo wrote:
Croatia14 wrote:

That´s what I´m saying...I don´t like he has gone done to 78 Wink

I didn't understand because you had put DONE instead of DOWN. I agree and he should at least be at 79 an easy fix.

oh sry that was pretty dumb from me Grin

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Breakaway enjoying the surroundings