· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Tirreno - Adriatico Discussion
jaxika
What is this PCM AI doing? Not the first time that out of nowhere a leader drop with nearly all the team....

tsmoha
Well, that ain't the Jack Haig we need(ed)..

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 00:17
Bot Agent

IP: None  
redordead
Very solid ride from Pogi. Seems like the team did a lot of work of again, I'd guess that should stop now that we don't have the leader jersey anymore. Hopefully we can finish as far up the top 10 as possible.

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

alexkr00
No magic stuff from Formolo this time around. Guess we are in for a long season.
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/avatar21.png

Eden95
This is gonna be a strange season :lol:

Great reports Imladrik! Very fun to follow. Great to see Kudus live up to his reputation. What the hell is with Almeida and Amezawa losing 10+mins, but then you’ve got three of the biggest sprinters attacking a serious climb at the finish? Has the world gone mad?
Indosat - ANZ HQ

"This Schleck sandwich is going to cause serious indigestion for Evans" - Phil Liggett

baseballlover312
I thought for sure that reducing the daily form differential would prevent favorites from absolutely blowing up randomly mid race like that. Turns out it just makes it more frustrating when they get dropped due to lack of care instead of lack of fitness. Commisserations there.

Great stage for us though obviously. Galta was composed and very strong. Every climber ahead of him is better than him on paper, and he finished ahead of every other similar climber in the field. We even gained time on a few of them. Obviously the margins are still very small with two huge mountain stages to go, but we're in about as good of a spot as I could have hoped for. That includes the depth scoring too. Quintana is fine in 16th, but Gregaard also finishing in his group for and sitting 18th overall is pretty nice. Leading the team classification, and since we don't have a favorite, we hopefully won't blow these guys pacing over the next two days. So solid GC's are possible.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

knockout
Not a great stage by Eenkhoorn, maybe its time for him to go attacking now. Although i wouldnt mind seeing Gavars pushing for mountain points either...
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

Marcovdw
Cattaneo doesn't have it sadly. He needs time trials
Manager of Minions

ryant
Morton showing up early is good for us, probably need more time on Tenorio to shore up that 2nd place so I hope we don't have a bad day to come...

Kudos to Kudus there, really showing his prowess early on here!
i65.photobucket.com/albums/h220/ryant15/yorkshire_zpsw1qiv8uk.png

Banana John St Ledger in Team Bunzl-Centrica and Team U25Banana

Red Bull Driver in RFactor

alexkr00
It really sucks that Formolo can't get an advantage of his superior hill stat.
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/avatar21.png

Marcovdw
Cattaneo losing more time, Rubio throwing away his U25 position, not a good day for us...
Manager of Minions

knockout
Nice try to get two guys in the break, but this race aint it.
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

jaxika
I cant believe it...there is a serious flaw in the game engine...

ember
Thank you for the report, Imladrik Smile

Fingers crossed Amezawa finds a way out of this big hole later this season! If not, it will become super frustrating, having invested heavily in his training Pfft

Impressive by Haig to bounce back after the disappointing 5th stage. Curious to see how the GC plays out on the final stage!

Eden95
Good to see Haig take the win. Unfortunate that the same riders seem to be forgotten each stage, a complete waste of RD for them which sucks. Reports lovely as always!
Indosat - ANZ HQ

"This Schleck sandwich is going to cause serious indigestion for Evans" - Phil Liggett

baseballlover312
Another very solid stage for us among some weird AI. Galta with more great positioning and energy usage to end up in 4th. Unfortunately he loses his 5th place on Haig's bonifications, but he's still only trailing riders who are objectively better than him, so I can't complain.

Goal for tomorrow is to stick to the game plan and hope our guys end up roughly holding their positions.
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Luis Leon Sanchez
A very action packed stage to end with a 22 man group contesting the stage :lol:

Glad to see Wellens active and attacking and, despite a slightly disappointing stage finish, no time lost is a fine result.

Thanks for an exciting report!

tsmoha
Now that's more of the Haig we need(ed) Grin

The lack of gaps kinda hurts, but obviously a great way to bounce back from a disappointing first mountain stage.

baseballlover312
This is like the opposite of my OG PCM 11 experiences. Back then you'd just have a big bunch slowly widdled down to a mountain sprint of 15 riders, but enough gaps would appear in the final km or two to make the time differences somewhat realistic. Now we have lots of attacks, only for almost everyone at 79 mountain or above to finish on the same time. Very strange.

All things considered, I'm very happy with the outcome here. All of our guys did pretty much what they were supposed to do. Galta was always positioned well and scoring minor stage points, and he finished 6th overall. Top 5 would have been awesome, but ultimately we're talking about 12 point difference here, and Galta finished ahead of almost every similar climber here.

And for once, depth scoring was on our side. The combination of a strong mountains team, plus have a contender, but not a favorite, seemed to keep everyone well positioned. Quintana managed to hang on almost every stage and finishes a solid 14th, around or ahead of true leaders like Barguil, Shikai, and Cattaneo. So bringing him was not a waste. Gregaard really impressed me too to finish 22nd and snag a few points for himself. At the teams classification win and all our stage placings. I think we can say we got a good haul here - even if we did use double the leader race days of most teams.

Congrats to Roman and thanks for the amazing reports!
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

redordead
Pogacar was very consistent on all four uphill stages. A good performance given the strong field of climbers here. I was hoping for a top 10, so 7th is really nice, with stage points on all these stages and wearing white from start till end adds a few extra points. This gives me some confidence for his other MO races Smile

We didn't get much GC depth, but Bouchard did manage to finish top 50. I think the depth was ruined when we had to work as the team leading the race. Of course we got a bunch of points for that, so no complaints.

With Pogacar and Enger both our leaders really showed up in a big way at this race, and we've come away with a lot more points than I thought we would. Hopefully we can finish out the PT triple header with a strong finish in P-N Grin

Thanks for the reports and congrats to Roman on Kudus's great victory Smile

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Another downhill picture 2
Another downhill picture 2