· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
issoisso
7 is way too much. Wackermann wouldn't make my top 20 list of last year's u23 riders
The preceding post is ISSO 9001 certified

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

"I love him, I think he's great. He's transformed the sport in so many ways. Every person in cycling has benefitted from Lance Armstrong, perhaps not financially but in some sense" - Bradley Wiggins on Lance Armstrong

dbreality
After rewaching during hours and hours the last Vuelta a España, I do think Jesús Hernandez deserves a 76 MO minimum.

I am also sure that you know why he hasn't got the results a 76 climber should have. Because he is ordered to relax on the final kilometers of flat stages, when his job is done in the mountains and to do the TT quite calmly to save energy for the remaining stages.

But in Stage 16 of last year Vuelta, he was able to finish 17th of the monstruous finale of the Cuitu Negru after an impressive lead out work for Contador.

The day after, he took 11th in the extremely hard stage of Fuente De despite attacking earlier to lead Contador out again.

I am definitly sure that he would easily get a top ten General Classification of a Grand Tour like the Giro or the Vuelta if he has got a chance to go on his own. But that will probably not happen.

He is so strong because he trains nearly 24H/24 with Contador so in the end he improves and has a very high climbing ability.

fcancellara
75MO would be suitable IMO, and a high REC stat.

I don't know his current stats though.
i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/graphicartistoftheyear12_zpse6637662.png

i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/musicbanner_zps3d73b387.png

www.twitter.com/caspervdluijt
fickman
dbreality wrote:
After rewaching during hours and hours the last Vuelta a España, I do think Jesús Hernandez deserves a 76 MO minimum.

I am also sure that you know why he hasn't got the results a 76 climber should have. Because he is ordered to relax on the final kilometers of flat stages, when his job is done in the mountains and to do the TT quite calmly to save energy for the remaining stages.

But in Stage 16 of last year Vuelta, he was able to finish 17th of the monstruous finale of the Cuitu Negru after an impressive lead out work for Contador.

The day after, he took 11th in the extremely hard stage of Fuente De despite attacking earlier to lead Contador out again.

I am definitly sure that he would easily get a top ten General Classification of a Grand Tour like the Giro or the Vuelta if he has got a chance to go on his own. But that will probably not happen.

He is so strong because he trains nearly 24H/24 with Contador so in the end he improves and has a very high climbing ability.

Giving him 76 MO will put him in the same Liga with Beñat Intxausti who had a good 2012 and finished 10 the Vuelta despite he was working for Valverde. 76 might be to high.

It will also give him more MO than Gorka verdugo who finished Vuelta 11 and who had to work for Anton.

dbreality
fickman wrote:
dbreality wrote:

Giving him 76 MO will put him in the same Liga with Beñat Intxausti who had a good 2012 and finished 10 the Vuelta despite he was working for Valverde. 76 might be to high.

It will also give him more MO than Gorka verdugo who finished Vuelta 11 and who had to work for Anton.

Sorry but both you quoted hadn't to make the same work Hernández had to.
Edited by dbreality on 02-03-2013 23:46

Spilak23
Edit: Apparently Navarro was leading the Tour de l'Ain so I will come with some other prove. Pfft

Mountain time trial in Romandie:
https://www.cqranking.com/men/asp/gen/...ceid=22042
Edited by Spilak23 on 03-03-2013 00:09

AiZaK
Robert Foster SPR 75 -> 72/73

I think that 75 maybe too for him now

fcancellara
Spilak23 wrote:
Edit: Apparently Navarro was leading the Tour de l'Ain so I will come with some other prove. Pfft

Navarro ≠ Hernández Pfft
i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/graphicartistoftheyear12_zpse6637662.png

i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/musicbanner_zps3d73b387.png

www.twitter.com/caspervdluijt
Spilak23
fcancellara wrote:
Spilak23 wrote:

Navarro ≠ Hernández Pfft

Before my edit, I posted about how Hernandez got around 10-15th place in the two mountain stages in Tour de l'Ain where he could ride for his own but didn't know Navarro was leading the race so he couldn't ride for his own chance there..
Edited by Spilak23 on 03-03-2013 22:42

ppanther
D.Frattini is another guy who is way too strong.

ppanther
Also Serafin Martinez.

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 00:24
Bot Agent

IP: None  
AiZaK
I think that Jesus Hernandez maybe fine with 74 in Climb

maxime86
Joe Dombrowski realy should get an up grade he rce very well last yer, I think he deseres a 76 mountain and a 74 hill

TheManxMissile
maxime86 wrote:
Joe Dombrowski realy should get an up grade he rce very well last yer, I think he deseres a 76 mountain and a 74 hill

Trolling of the highest order Pfft
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Kentaurus
TheManxMissile wrote:
maxime86 wrote:

And here I was thinking maybe he got too much of a boost, he basically proved himself in 1 race, lets see how he does as a domestique for Sky.
AZTECA - NBCSN pcmdaily.com/files/Micros16/azt.png

maxime86
Kentaurus wrote:
TheManxMissile wrote:
maxime86 wrote:

And here I was thinking maybe he got too much of a boost, he basically proved himself in 1 race, lets see how he does as a domestique for Sky.

he didn't get much of an opertunity as bontrager was a continental team, but I am mostly speculating though

Kentaurus
maxime86 wrote:
Kentaurus wrote:
TheManxMissile wrote:
maxime86 wrote:

he didn't get much of an opertunity as bontrager was a continental team, but I am mostly speculating though

No, he didn't, but in his appearances he was good, good enough to get a contract with Sky. I'll be curious to see how he does, my guess is he is very very similar to Dominik Nerz last year.
AZTECA - NBCSN pcmdaily.com/files/Micros16/azt.png

ppanther
maxime86 wrote:

Rolling Eyes I think, even 74 is very very high for his achievements, but he is a promising rider so you could let him at 74, but never ever 76...

maxime86
ppanther wrote:
maxime86 wrote:

Rolling Eyes I think, even 74 is very very high for his achievements, but he is a promising rider so you could let him at 74, but never ever 76...

ok I couldn't disagree more, he beat alot of high rated rideri in the daily db, im not saying I agree with everyone else's stas but comparatively I think he should have a 76

valverde321
One rider who I think consistently is under-rated is Damiano Cunego.

Obviously he's not great, but after looking at 76 climbers in the db to see maxime's claims, I noticed, much to my surprise that Cunego was there. I know he had a bad Vuelta, but if the stats are based of riders previous 2 seasons but 6th at the Giro, 2nd at Trentino, as well as 6th at the Tour in 2011 and 2nd at the Tour de Suisse in 2011 he certainly seems like a decent climber to me, and actually his recovery isn't that bad either. According to the matrix in this db, I would certainly give him a 77 mountain.

As for Dombo, 74 is perfect (or too high). Nothing in his results suggest he's anything better than a 74 imo.
Edited by valverde321 on 09-03-2013 01:36

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Console: But he didn't win