· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
PCM.daily DB: Support and Comments
rogvi97
rogvi97 wrote:
Okay, I set the .exe to the right folder and set the .cdb to the right folder, so what more shall I do?

Anyone?
No signature available

Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 22:30
Bot Agent

IP: None  
CrueTrue
It sounds like you have installed a patch after the PCM.daily DB. That's the wrong order. It is:

1. Game
2. Patch 1400
3. PCM.daily DB

http://www.pcmdaily.com
dedwa1986
Halo
I have a problem with the game .I instaled the game patch and database but when i start the game i dont see all of the teams yerseys plus the cyclist dont have the bikes under them. i saw the respond on the first page but it didnt work for me. I'm changing the local.cdb file but when im starting the game the older one file is automaticaly coming back and i dont know what i have to do. If someone knows how to fix the problem i will be very gratefull.

CrueTrue
You didn't install to the correct folder. Make sure to read the installation description. Don't just click next and ignore it.

dedwa1986
i instal it in the folder with the game d/program files/cyanide/pcm season2012 so if it is not good folder so where?

Jesleyh
dedwa1986 wrote:
i instal it in the folder with the game d/program files/cyanide/pcm season2012 so if it is not good folder so where?

You have to look yourself where you installed it.
Go to your computer, and look at D/progrma files/Cyanide/PCM/Season 2012. Is the game really there? (Not the DB, the game. You can find that out by looking f.e. if PCM.exe is there, it isn't when you only installed the DB there)
If not, browse to other maps and search for where you installed it.
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

dedwa1986
i checked it like 100 times, game is instaled in it and patch also , i checked the game shortcut properties and its the same place were i instaled the patch

Jesleyh
dedwa1986 wrote:
i checked it like 100 times, game is instaled in it and patch also , i checked the game shortcut properties and its the same place were i instaled the patch

Is it also called Season 2012, and not Saison 2012 or Seizoen 2012 or something else?
Yes, that makes a big difference.
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

dedwa1986
season 2012

CrueTrue
And you are sure you downloaded the PCM.daily All In One DB?

It would also be helpful if you provided screenshots of your Cyanide folder and your PCM folder.
Edited by CrueTrue on 29-05-2013 19:13

dedwa1986
yup im sure, ok thanks for trying im gonna kill myself now . i will try tomorrow once again thanks for trying

davincimora
I try everything to fix my problem about invisible bycicles and helmets, Help Me!

lluuiiggii
davincimora wrote:
I try everything to fix my problem about invisible bycicles and helmets, Help Me!

'Invisible' equipment means the game can't find the equipment files = either you've installed it to the wrong directory or you haven't downloaded all the needed updates (if you've gone from update to update - if you've downloaded the All in One this possibility can be counted out).

So: 1 - which download specifically did you download?
2 - are you sure you've installed it to the correct directory? (take a look below):
Spoiler
Riders are floating and aren't using any equipment.
This means that the equipment isn't in the right folders, and thus you've probably not installed the Expansion Pack / 2013 DB correctly.

Install again and make sure that the Expansion Pack / 2013 DB is installed in the folder where your Pro Cycling Manager is installed.

In Steam, that's probably something like C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Pro Cycling Manager - Season 2012.

In other versions, it's C:\Program Files\Cyanide\Pro Cycling Manager - Season/Seizonen/Saison or something like that 2012

davincimora
I´ve downloaded everything from this link https://pcmdaily.c...p?did=899, patch 1.3.0.0 and 1.4.0.0 and the DB,

lluuiiggii
When you say "patch 1.3.0.0 and 1.4.0.0", you assume to the patches themselves of PCMDaily's Expansion Pack for these patches? If you mean the patches, then you're missing the Expansion Pack for these patches Wink As it says on the Installation instructions of the link you've posted:
Installation:
1. Make sure that you have installed PCM.daily's Expansion Pack for Patch 1.3.0.0.
2. Make sure that you have installed PCM.daily's Expansion Pack for Patch 1.4.0.0.
3. Install this package and install it to your main PCM-folder.

davincimora
thanks! everything it´s working Smile

KDK92
Hi.
My game using the 2013 DB seems to bug every time i get into March in 2016. When i get to that month all of the stages and ridernames are written with $$ and such.

Anyone knows whats wrong?

Jesleyh
KDK92 wrote:
Hi.
My game using the 2013 DB seems to bug every time i get into March in 2016. When i get to that month all of the stages and ridernames are written with $$ and such.

Not sure if it was this bug or another bug, but there was a similar bug at least that could be fixed by deleting all your mails.
So try that Wink

KDK92
Jesleyh wrote:
KDK92 wrote:
Hi.

Not sure if it was this bug or another bug, but there was a similar bug at least that could be fixed by deleting all your mails.
So try that Wink

Thanks alot - it helped Grin

mcsoul
Hi Riders.

Under Materials i have this problem, with pink picture and no pictures from equipment.

www.lovelybyte.de/probs_PCM2012.JPG

I have installed:
ExXPack-Patch 1.3 (PCMdailyExpansionPack-Patch1300)
ExXPack-Patch 1.4 (PCMdailyExpansionPack-Patch1400-Update)
DB-PCMdaily2013DB (PCMdaily2013DB-V1)
PCMdaily2013DB-GraphicalUpdatePack

From "pcmdailyexppack-patch1300-dbfiles" i hve copy the local.cdb to "C:\Users\Dave\Documents\Pro Cycling Manager 2012" and the database-directory-stuff to "C:\Users\Dave\Documents\Pro Cycling Manager 2012\Database".

What is wrong? Sad
Edited by mcsoul on 12-06-2013 11:41

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots