PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
PCM.daily DB: Support and Comments
Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 22:32
Bot Agent

IP: None  
TankNL
I have not edited the DYN_cyclist table, or any other cyclist table for that matter Smile

TankNL
lluuiiggii wrote:
TankNL wrote:
Couldn't find the official new dates yet. Did alter it, so that it's on a different date then the Tour, but not the real dates yet I'm afraid.

The rest is fixed in the attached file (v3)

The problem is that these NCs that take place on 29th of June (at least most of them) are set on that date because they are also simulated by the game (those NCs which you only get an email saying who was the champion). You get this email on June's 29th; if you have the actual NC after that (29th June), then the champion used by the game will be the one from the actual NC. If not, it'll be from the simulated (non-existent) NC ( = the game will use as national champion the one that comes later).

So either you move the NCs to after the finish of the Tour (end of July), or keep them clashing with the Tour, or move the Tour to 30th June again (at least for me, starting on June 29th/June 30th really doesn't matter Pfft).

hmm... lets ask the others here... what should we do, move the Tour 1 day? skip the rest day? your call... well actually it'll be the PCMdaily team who can make the call. I've managed to create new program_info for the new calendar and create new fitness_profiles along the way. That was my main goal, so that the "Ronde van Vlaanderen" is in march and not in april. Others can use this as they see fit. however, the sta_race_id's are used from PCMDaily Grin

SportingNonsense
The other solution to the National championships issue is to swap the country IDs of countries. The simulated NCs are hardcoded to the country ID, rather than a specific country. That would likely get messy though as youd have to change various country IDs in multiple different tables.

Easier to just not have the Tour start until after June 29th!
farm8.staticflickr.com/7458/9357923136_f1e68270f3_n.jpg

TankNL
I hate hard coded! Don't the teach software engineering in France? My professor would go banana's if I would do that back when I was in school. I'm so brainwashed, that when I do program code, it's always re-usable. No hardcoded for me.

Scandimaniac
I seem to be have a problem with amounts of wildcards given to the protour races. for instance there is 6 wild cards to milano-sanremo and other of the classics (this is not a serious problem i just think it is odd). But there is only given 1 wild card to tirreno adriatico and the giro d´italia. is there someway i can change the amount of wlid cards given for each race? (i do have the PCM fast editor on PC)

lluuiiggii
Scandimaniac wrote:
I seem to be have a problem with amounts of wildcards given to the protour races. for instance there is 6 wild cards to milano-sanremo and other of the classics (this is not a serious problem i just think it is odd). But there is only given 1 wild card to tirreno adriatico and the giro d´italia. is there someway i can change the amount of wlid cards given for each race? (i do have the PCM fast editor on PC)

Don't understand what's odd about MSR giving 6 wildcards, that's how it goes in real life. Unless you mean it's odd that it's giving 6 wild cards rather than 7, in which case that's because there are 19 WT teams.

But Tirreno and the Giro is really odd indeed, it's set in the DB that they'll have 22 teams so that'd be 3 wild cards for each. The table you'd change this in the DB would be STA_race_rules, but as I said, it's already correctly set, so I'm not sure how much this would help.

Scandimaniac
lluuiiggii wrote:
Scandimaniac wrote:

Don't understand what's odd about MSR giving 6 wildcards, that's how it goes in real life. Unless you mean it's odd that it's giving 6 wild cards rather than 7, in which case that's because there are 19 WT teams.

But Tirreno and the Giro is really odd indeed, it's set in the DB that they'll have 22 teams so that'd be 3 wild cards for each. The table you'd change this in the DB would be STA_race_rules, but as I said, it's already correctly set, so I'm not sure how much this would help.

Thank you. for some reason it was incorrect on my computer and the maximum teams for tirreno and the giro (and some other races) was 20 teams

sanderos
So, for the 2013 PCM DAILY DB All in one, i just have to install PCM 2013, Patch 1004 , and then just run the V1?

maxime86
yup

sanderos
maxime86 wrote:
yup

Ok, thanks!

TankNL
In order to avoid confusion about the original database and my project with the new calendar, the progress is moved to a new thread.

https://www.pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthr...d_id=28640

Kentaurus
As a note more than anything else, the Tour of Korea has some insane water elements, and could cause lots of problems on weaker PCs. My computer is pretty good and takes a few minutes to load the stage...
AZTECA - NBCSN pcmdaily.com/files/Micros16/azt.png

superider2010
suggestion:

for pcm 2013 in autum/fall when you start or release the big patch,please add a custom team for carreer mode with many national champion shirts
named pcm daily team or something fantasy with logos,sponsors and over 30 shirts for this team

i saw that shirt database where some teams have like 20-30 national champion shirts,but that shirts have different colours and are official teams
i saw moviestar national shirts where madrigen used a more dark blue and vdv used a more light blue.difference between that colour blue it was too much
link bellow about what i said
https://www.pcmdai...p;team=470

i always start carreers with custom team and i like to have national champion shirts customized,not something default or too few shirts
it's hard to find many national shirts for a fantasy team
Edited by superider2010 on 23-03-2013 23:32

Jesleyh
superider2010 wrote:
suggestion:

for pcm 2013 in autum/fall when you start or release the big patch,please add a custom team for carreer mode with many national champion shirts
named pcm daily team or something fantasy with logos,sponsors and over 30 shirts for this team

i saw that shirt database where some teams have like 20-30 national champion shirts,but that shirts have different colours and are official teams
i saw moviestar national shirts where madrigen used a more dark blue and vdv used a more light blue.difference between that colour blue it was too much
link bellow about what i said
https://www.pcmdai...p;team=470

i always start carreers with custom team and i like to have national champion shirts customized,not something default or too few shirts
it's hard to find many national shirts for a fantasy team

You can use the x-... jerseys. Copy them, and then re-name them to c00_maillot_... or c19_maillot_... or something in between, and put them in the right folder. Some of the fantasy sponsors have quite a few NC shirts... Wink
Edited by Jesleyh on 24-03-2013 08:25
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

lluuiiggii
Jesleyh wrote:
You can use the x-... jerseys. Copy them, and then re-name them to c00_maillot_... or c19_maillot_... or something in between, and put them in the right folder. Some of the fantasy sponsors have quite a few NC shirts... Wink

Even easier, you could open your save with an editor, an just edit table DYN_sponsor to change "cxx" in your sponsor to "x-[sponsor]". Given that he wants lots of NCs, renaming all files might be a bit of a pain (though he could use a file renamer) Wink

But well, it's an idea to be considered. Thinking about it, would be cool if Cyanide would include a "sponsor list" which includes all future sponsors as possible selections when creating a custom team Pfft

superider2010
i getted what i must do,but the results might be not as i desire or go totally wrong
if not,i'll take an older pcm daily patch and take cervelo team nc shirts

still hoping you consider that pcm daily patch should come with a fantasy team shirt,logo,sponsors,updated nc shirts for year 2013 and many as you can add.

edit: i did it,wasn't so hard
Edited by superider2010 on 25-03-2013 09:05

Blueprint
Apparently, I made a mistake with the young rider xml files, which could make potential-1 riders really good. The corrected versions are attached in this post, so the problem should not appear anymore.
Blueprint attached the following file:
youngridercarac.zip [18.48kB / 141 Downloads]

fickman
Any Idea where the Problem is??? I edited ur file from before and dont wann do the whole editing thing agian.

Blueprint
TypeRider_ardennaises and TypeRider_flat had two times <potential value="2">, instead of <potential value="2"> and <potential value="1">. Stupid copy/paste error from my side. This lead to riders of those types with potential 1 to act like they have potential 8.

If you want to fix it in an ongoing career, use an editor to look for generated riders of potential 1 with remarkably high stat limits (they should be very high, so easy to find) and fix them. Also overwrite the xml files with the new ones, of course.
Edited by Blueprint on 26-03-2013 06:34

Jesleyh
superider2010 wrote:
i getted what i must do,but the results might be not as i desire or go totally wrong
if not,i'll take an older pcm daily patch and take cervelo team nc shirts

still hoping you consider that pcm daily patch should come with a fantasy team shirt,logo,sponsors,updated nc shirts for year 2013 and many as you can add.

edit: i did it,wasn't so hard

But there are so much fantasy teams that come with the PcmDaily Db! Some even have a lot of NC's, like for example Coca Cola(iirc). It only takes a few minutes to get them as your custom team Wink
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Poor Farrar
Poor Farrar