· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,118
· Newest Member: emeric7444
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
pcm2009fan
I'm sure that someone mentioned on the Sky Doping Thread that Froome's energy outputs this year have been comparable to Contador/Schleck in recent Tours.

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 20:27
Bot Agent

IP: None  
lluuiiggii
Squire wrote:
Can someone please upload the cdb file?
I don't have PCM12, so I don't want to DL the whole DB, but I'd like to contribute with some stats input.
https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....rowstart=0

diogo288
Rui Costa won the tour de suisse against Frank Schleck, and he is 19th of the tour, 12 minutes in front of Valverde.

77 in mountain would be the most correct Smile

Alakagom
Okay, there's been 3 sprints that Sagan and Goss contested evenly at the Tour.

Tour de France, Stage 2 : Visé (Bel) - Tournai (Bel)

3 Goss v 5 Sagan

Tour de France, Stage 4 : Abbeville - Rouen

4 Goss v 5 Sagan

Tour de France, Stage 6 : Épernay - Metz

1 Sagan v 3 Goss

I don't see how Goss is much better sprinter, but Sagan's acceleration will help him to beat Goss in PCM sprints and so I think Avin's Goss: 80/80
Sagan: 79/82 sounds okay.

On mountain stats. Every sprinter that makes to Stage 20 of GT needs at least 60 in MO. Guardini should have completed Giro, but stupidly hang on to the cards. Kittel is competitive on small bumps, Etoile de Bessèges win this year was on course with few hills. He's been real unlucky though so far both at AtoC and Tour...

Guardini is rapid. Very rapid. But well he's worse on hills than Kittel most probably and so we don't see him often in sprints. The thing is - he's one of the fastest rider in the peleton but often doesn't make it over a hill. Same situation in DB, his 63 stat in Hill will eliminate him from almost every sprint there is, and even if he stays in peleton - he will be drained to do a good sprint.

Rammus that will be assessed in V1. Remeber this is mainly port from 2011 DB Wink And, good spot there with Maxim. With the vastness of the DB, it's easy to forget small detail and that's why it's good to have this thread Wink

haasje33 I knew Froome-Wiggins debate would come up. I've written long conclusion about that, and then deleted it. So I will reply to this soon Wink

diogo288 Indeed i agree here, however as I said - most of the Tour stats will be done after the Tour has finished, and not before ( with few big exceptions ).
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Faillu
I think Lander of Denmark should have at least 73 in fighter. He was in a break all the time in the National Championships.

lluuiiggii
63 HIL on Guardini is 3 pts lower than Cavendish, it's too high (or Cav's too low, which I believe is not the case) to make the difference you're saying.. should drop a couple more points on HIL for him.

As for Sagan, I keep the point of SP 78. He's fast, but not Top 5 in the world imo. And even with 78, he'd have an edge on the others with 78 because his ACC is higher than everybody's else (with 78 SP).
Edited by lluuiiggii on 17-07-2012 17:02

Alakagom
lluuiiggii wrote:
63 HIL on Guardini is 3 pts lower than Cavendish, it's too high (or Cav's too low, which I believe is not the case) to make the difference you're saying.. should drop a couple more points on HIL for him.

As for Sagan, I keep the point of SP 78. He's fast, but not Top 5 in the world imo. And even with 78, he'd have an edge on the others with 78 because his ACC is higher than everybody's else (with 78 SP).

Guardini - already changed to 60 in the DB few seconds ago Wink

About Sagan - I'll think about it. Will check results from all this year, it's 50-50 on this. Some people will prefer 79, some will 78. I am kinda willing to 78 too, overall he was beaten in fair few sprints this year by likes of EBH. We'll see.
Edited by Alakagom on 17-07-2012 17:06

SweatyViking
TheManxMissile wrote:
baseballlover312 wrote:
Avin Wargunnson wrote:
baseballlover312 wrote:
How low is Kittel's Mtn/hill. Definietley in mid 50s for me, he gets dropped on every speedbump and never finishes.

Dont forget he was sick at the Tour...he is similar to Guardini in my eyes.

Did you see the TOC? He got dropped on the "flat" stages because they have like a cat 4 half way through.

BB has a point
Kittle always struggles if its not a near pan flat route
Almost all his wins in 2011 came on pan flat roads.
Guardini cant climb, at all...

Pologne was quite hilly, wasn't it?

SweatyViking
Guardini is more of an accelerating sprinter, what about 76/79?

roturn
SweatyViking wrote:
TheManxMissile wrote:
baseballlover312 wrote:
Avin Wargunnson wrote:
baseballlover312 wrote:
How low is Kittel's Mtn/hill. Definietley in mid 50s for me, he gets dropped on every speedbump and never finishes.

Dont forget he was sick at the Tour...he is similar to Guardini in my eyes.

Did you see the TOC? He got dropped on the "flat" stages because they have like a cat 4 half way through.

BB has a point
Kittle always struggles if its not a near pan flat route
Almost all his wins in 2011 came on pan flat roads.
Guardini cant climb, at all...

Pologne was quite hilly, wasn't it?

Actually no. Grin The 4 stage wins by Kittel were pretty flat. The only hilly sprint which was won by Sagan and also Matthews and Haussler have been there, too, was a stage too hilly for Kittel.

He surely is one of the weaker climbers within the sprinters. Grin

lluuiiggii
Another thing about Sagan - he's 21 on the beginning of a career and has potential 7. By the time he reaches the Tour, he'll already have improved a point in sprint, almost surely. Plus, it'd be 1 less point for the freakin beast he'll be in a couple of years in a career Pfft

Pascheck
lluuiiggii wrote:
Another thing about Sagan - he's 21 on the beginning of a career and has potential 7. By the time he reaches the Tour, he'll already have improved a point in sprint, almost surely. Plus, it'd be 1 less point for the freakin beast he'll be in a couple of years in a career Pfft

good point. 77 in sprint should be enough

franki28
SweatyViking wrote:

You're right but i think that in PCM acceleration is the lengt of the sprint (red bar) and not the acceleration's speed. (can someone confirm?)

diogo288
If you give him 77 he may not improve anymore in sprint and keep that value for the entire career

cio93
franki28 wrote:
SweatyViking wrote:

You're right but i think that in PCM acceleration is the lengt of the sprint (red bar) and not the acceleration's speed. (can someone confirm?)

Confirmed Wink

diogo288 wrote:
If you give him 77 he may not improve anymore in sprint and keep that value for the entire career

It might change his specialty to Ardennes classics and therefore focus his stat potentials on f.ex. HI/END/RES rather than FL/SPR, yes.
Although that shouldn't prevent us from giving accurate stats, methinks.
Edited by cio93 on 17-07-2012 21:24

TheManxMissile
cio93 wrote:
franki28 wrote:
SweatyViking wrote:

Confirmed Wink

76/79 would make him a similar sprinter to what renshaw is, more of a lead-out man for wt team, which i think is more apt for guardini
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

lluuiiggii
cio93 wrote:
diogo288 wrote:

It might change his specialty to Ardennes classics and therefore focus his stat potentials on f.ex. HI/END/RES rather than FL/SPR, yes.
Although that shouldn't prevent us from giving accurate stats, I think.

Not that this would be a bad thing though. Honestly I don't think Sagan will take the path to be a "pure" sprinter, at least not to develop the 83 max SP he'd reach in a career I just created. He has said that once bored of winning classics (after he actually wins one), he might lose weight to try to win GTs (how humble now isn't he Pfft).

cio93
lluuiiggii wrote:
cio93 wrote:
diogo288 wrote:

Although that shouldn't prevent us from giving accurate stats, I think.

Not that this would be a bad thing though. Honestly I don't think Sagan will take the path to be a "pure" sprinter, at least not to develop the 83 max SP he'd reach in a career I just created. He has said that once bored of winning classics (after he actually wins one), he might lose weight to try to win GTs (how humble now isn't he Pfft).

Not a problem for me as well. For the sake of German sprinters, I hope he'll have more development in mountains/hills/cobbles than in sprints Pfft

Alakagom
Before this gets out of hand ( Pfft ). As Cio said, we try to imitate accurate stats as close as possible. That's why when Tour ends we give rider's increases or decreases ( I am sure you know this though Pfft ). Age doesn't matter here, however I agree luigi with the point of development. We can't do much about it.

taker16
Tejay is overrated in the mountain.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.