· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
PCM.daily DB: Support and Comments
cio93
How about appropriate language, and how about using the torrent?

TankNL
TankNL wrote:
Ulrich Ulriksen wrote:
Did all this discussion get you get the inspiration you were originally looking for?

Yes,
created the program for leader_type 15 last night. will create the rest in the following days. and will post the .cdb file here for some of you to test.

Ok, progress so far; I've created a new .cdb file with an edited version of STA_stage and it work in game, so the new calendar is finished. (Needs checking, but I think it's ok). Now, the first program for the leader type 15 is edited, and now I'll have to do the rest. Tomorrow will be another big step I think. Hopefully it will be done before next week.

Blueprint
Nice, very interested in the results.

Jaywol
Call me old fashioned but I don't use torrents and as for the appropriate language, golly gosh, yes I'm deeply frustrated trying to d/l those files from the mirrors provided ? I thought some slightly more colorful language would convey the level of my frustration a little more transparently, I apologise if you are so easily offended.
Is there any possibility of providing a more user friendly mirror ?
Edited by Jaywol on 27-02-2013 12:57

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 00:25
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Batigol19
If someone started a career, can tell us if the program leader is realistic. especially for the 3 GT.

TankNL
Batigol19 wrote:
If someone started a career, can tell us if the program leader is realistic. especially for the 3 GT.

The current version has the old calendar and therefor the old program for the leaders. I'm working on a version with the new calendar and the new program's

TankNL
does anybody have a link to the original database provided with PCM2012? I'm looking into a new table for me STA_roster_type_leader... I want to know what the name was for race 53 and 84...
well actually all these races, but i guess that most of them haven't changed.

Spoiler
2Kuurne - Bruxelles - Kuurne
4Paris - Roubaix
5Tour de Suisse
8Tour de l'Ain
11Ronde van Vlaanderen
12Vuelta Ciclista al Pais Vasco
13Gent - Wevelgem
15La Flèche Wallonne
18Vuelta a España
19Tour de Romandie
24Omloop Het Nieuwsblad
25Tour de France
26Vattenfall Cyclassics
28GP Ouest France - Plouay
39E3 Prijs Vlaanderen - Harelbeke
42Critérium International
49Clásica San Sebastián
53#N/B
68Settimana Coppi e Bartali
74Critérium du Dauphiné
77Milano - Sanremo
84#N/B
87Liège - Bastogne - Liège
91Volta Ciclista a Catalunya
92Paris - Tours
93Eneco Tour
1065 Jours de Dunkerque
133Paris - Nice
135Giro d'Italia
139Tirreno - Adriatico
145Scheldeprijs
172Il Lombardia
173Amstel Gold Race
294Santos Tour Down Under
295Tour of Qatar
303Tour Méditerranéen
311Vuelta a la Región de Murcia
317Dwars door Vlaanderen
319VDK-Driedaagse De Panne-Koksijde
325Giro del Trentino
334Baloise Belgium Tour
359Tour de Pologne

Edited by TankNL on 27-02-2013 18:42

Jesleyh
Is this what you mean(attachment)?

It seems that(If I'm correct that you're looking for race ID's) that there is no race with ID 53 & 84...
Jesleyh attached the following file:
officialrelease_11.cdb [330.54kB / 97 Downloads]

i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

TankNL
Jesleyh wrote:

It seems that(If I'm correct that you're looking for race ID's) that there is no race with ID 53 & 84...

thank you... looks like another table that is outdated... could be that it doesn't effect the rosters...but we'll never know.

1stLeonidas
1stLeonidas wrote:
Hi I´ll repost my problem since it was posted in the wrong section.

I´ve had a couple of ctd with this db.

The first occurance was with GP la Marseillaise. The game crashed both trying 3d and quick simu. First I thought that there were a race problem but it occured again when palying with a different team and when loading a different race. This time it was Nokere Koerse. Then I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, according to your instructions. But unfortunatley the same problem occured again. I have attached the crash report. Can somebody please help me?

I think I figured out what the problem was. I tried different teams on quicksimulation and I had no problem. No crashes whatsoever. So I tried a new season and I didn´t alter the race program in Pcm Planner. I just allocated the riders in the preselected race plan. I suspected that I over stacked the races. So far I haven´t had any crashes. Have anyone experienced the same problem?

TheManxMissile
I'm trying to start a career as OPQ. But everytime i try to start the game stops responding.
Don't tell me its installation etc as clearly it isn't especially as i have a story running with the same DB.
Only thing i'm doing differently, aside from the team, is i want to be GBR nationality (as opposed to SWD).
Any ideas? Don't tell me to wait longer either, as if i can go cook some food, then i am waiting long enough
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

FroomeDog99
TheManxMissile wrote:
I'm trying to start a career as OPQ. But everytime i try to start the game stops responding.
Don't tell me its installation etc as clearly it isn't especially as i have a story running with the same DB.
Only thing i'm doing differently, aside from the team, is i want to be GBR nationality (as opposed to SWD).
Any ideas? Don't tell me to wait longer either, as if i can go cook some food, then i am waiting long enough

I have started a career British so it won't be that unless it is a problem at your end Wink

TheManxMissile
FroomeDog99 wrote:
TheManxMissile wrote:

I have started a career British so it won't be that unless it is a problem at your end Wink

Well its working now. Perseverance is the key i guess...
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

lluuiiggii
TankNL wrote:
Batigol19 wrote:

The current version has the old calendar and therefor the old program for the leaders. I'm working on a version with the new calendar and the new program's

It has the "old" calendar, but I can't see how that affects the main favorites in GTs... ? Pfft

@Batigol: if you have the DB, you can just go in single race mode and choose to play the Giro/Tour/Vuelta. As far as I know, the game calculates the starting fields in these races the same way it does for careers. So what you see there is probably what you'll see in a career. The DB has been set to be realistic at this point, with the most important riders having pre-defined leader programs (e.g. Wiggins for Giro, Sanchez for Giro, Rodriguez for TdF, etc).

Jaywol wrote:
Call me old fashioned but I don't use torrents and as for the appropriate language, golly gosh, yes I'm deeply frustrated trying to d/l those files from the mirrors provided ? I thought some slightly more colorful language would convey the level of my frustration a little more transparently, I apologise if you are so easily offended.
Is there any possibility of providing a more user friendly mirror ?

Well, there are 3 mirrors + Multiupload's direct download for some of them. I usually don't experience any problem with DepositFiles, what's the problem you're having with it?

As cio said, the easiest and fastest would be to use the torrent indeed. But if that is absolutely not an option, you could also go with the link for the file hosted in PCMDaily (here), if you need the Public Beta -> V1 update (no such link for the All in One package). It must be said though that his one can be quite slow, as experienced by most users in the first 24 hours after the release Pfft (using a DL manager can help, btw)

TankNL wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:

thank you... looks like another table that is outdated... could be that it doesn't effect the rosters...but we'll never know.

Definitely outdated. You'll also notice missing type leaders there, that have been excluded in PCM12. I don't think it affects much the rosters, but something makes me wonder, surely the type_leaders that have programs in STA_program should only ride the combinations of STA_program_info and nothing more? While what you infer from that table is that certain type_leaders would have a x% of chances of going to certain race. Or could it be a factor to choosing combinations of STA_program_info that contains that race? Then again wouldn't it just be simpler to create repeated lines in STA_program_info (which I assume is what the duplicated programs are for)?

TheManxMissile
Slightly related to the discussion:
Why do the big sprinters no-longer go to the TDU?
I've played it 5 or 6 times whilst finding a career i want to follow, and the best sprinter that ever gos is Renshaw, and he only went half the time...

Or am i the odd one?

Kentaurus
TheManxMissile wrote:
I've played it 5 or 6 times whilst finding a career i want to follow, and the best sprinter that ever gos is Renshaw, and he only went half the time...

Or am i the odd one?

Not sure right now, but this certainly was the case in my career also. None of the 80+ sprinters came, I think Viviani was the best overall sprinter.
AZTECA - NBCSN pcmdaily.com/files/Micros16/azt.png

lluuiiggii
Kentaurus wrote:
TheManxMissile wrote:

Or am i the odd one?

Not sure right now, but this certainly was the case in my career also. None of the 80+ sprinters came, I think Viviani was the best overall sprinter.

That's weird, since the sprinters/TDU race program wasn't really edited. But now that you've posted let's hope Tank will try to change that in his new STA_program_info table Smile

Kentaurus
Okay well I found a bandage for until a real fix. (I have no idea if this hurts things later, I don't think it should though).

in "STA_program_info" :
For "IDprogram_info" numbers 501,502,503,504,505
Add in "gene_ilist_fkIDrace" : 294 (it should already be listed for 2 of them).

This will add the TDU to other sprinter programs, just ran it, had Cav, Kittel, Goss, Farrar, Guardini and Greipel up at the top, Petacchi was also there,
Edited by Kentaurus on 27-02-2013 22:14

Jaywol
Thx lluuiiggii

Kentaurus
Soo... found myself with a problem.

Caleb Ewan won the Australian Road Race Championship for me in my career (see sig.) however each race that he runs after this (including TT), he wears a white UCI jersey with Europe written on the sides of the back. He should be wearing the default AUS_maillot_champion jersey (green and gold). I also tried adding a jersey for bls_maillot_aus (in the bls folder). Neither worked.

So then I started playing with things. The champ jerseys, including AUS worked fine for the next rider I tried to mess with, Ryan Eastman. And changing Ewan's nationality didn't help.

Anyhow what I found, was that changing his ID from 4532 to 1 fixed the problem. I'm guessing somewhere there is a spot where the game struggles with IDs higher than a certain number. I'm going to start fidgeting with the game to see if I can find that number, but I'd rather find a solution that allows the game to work fine with high numbers.

EDIT: Does not seem repeatable outside of my save, made a new save, didn't have this issue.
Edited by Kentaurus on 28-02-2013 06:23

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots