· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
PCM.daily DB: Support and Comments
lluuiiggii
Some very interesting "studies" on these last posts, that's great to see Smile

TankNL wrote:
That pre-defined works perfectly. The 10 games above are with your already defined leader_types. Can you also pre-define the specialization?

I will also conduct the same analysis without the predefined leader types.

Tank

I knew that they worked, but I meant that if you're going to try to see what factors influence the type_leader choice (stats, nationality, etc), going with the pre-defined type_leaders won't help Pfft Not possible to pre-define specialization.

Ulrich Ulriksen wrote:
Also, only 3 riders have a significant value on the Ardennaises, the Schlecks plus Sanchez. Doesn't make total sense - what about Valverde a Spanish rider with interest in the Ardennaises but his only high value is the tour.

I'm not sure that just because the specialization doesn't say Ardennes it means that the rider won't go to the Ardennes and in decent shape. For example, as you noticed, only these 3 riders have a significant value there - but every time we play in careers the starting field in the Ardennes looks just fine, right? Wink

Batigol19
Hello
Why don't you put the faces of the cyclists in the DB. Minimum the "127 faces pack" from PCM 2010 or 2011? This is the only thing i can say about the DB but i think it's important.
Very good work. I was waiting this DB 2013 for a long time to buy the game... Thks

lluuiiggii
Batigol19 wrote:
Hello
Why don't you put the faces of the cyclists in the DB. Minimum the "127 faces pack" from PCM 2010 or 2011? This is the only thing i can say about the DB but i think it's important.

In my opinion, the faces take up too much MBs and don't look much good in PCM11-12 (not much recognizable), so we've decided to left it out of the "main" download. But for cases like this, there are good news: as has been mentioned some times, we're planning on releasing some extras to the V1, among which will also be a .cdb with all 127 faces allowed by the game Wink

Batigol19
ok thks for the answer. you're not sleeping too!
good news for the faces pack. Can i begin a career now without faces and when this extra come, will it work with my career?

lluuiiggii
Batigol19 wrote:
ok thks for the answer. you're not sleeping too!
good news for the faces pack. Can i begin a career now without faces and when this extra come, will it work with my career?

Yeah, I should be going to be about now Pfft

Well, in order for it to work you should begin your career with the Faces .cdb file ( = not now). However, if you'd be willing to do a bit of editing, you can start now and edit your save later to add the faces. Assuming that you won't go through a whole season in a few days, it shouldn't be anything too extensive, and if needed you'll probably find some help in the forum Wink

Btw, just randomly saw this:

Batigol19 wrote:
The Spanish have 80 racing 90 when they arrive at the Vuelta! This really sucks for réaisme. I searched in full forums but it did not seem to bother. However, for the interest of the game is a detail of the most important.

I guess you were happy to see that we've redone the Vuelta racing programs, so no longer riders who are focusing the Vuelta will start it with more than 45 race days on their legs Smile (yes, it still happened in PCM12, even after Cyanide updated the racing programs Pfft)

Ulrich Ulriksen
lluuiiggii wrote:
Some very interesting "studies" on these last posts, that's great to see Smile

Ulrich Ulriksen wrote:
Also, only 3 riders have a significant value on the Ardennaises, the Schlecks plus Sanchez. Doesn't make total sense - what about Valverde a Spanish rider with interest in the Ardennaises but his only high value is the tour.

I'm not sure that just because the specialization doesn't say Ardennes it means that the rider won't go to the Ardennes and in decent shape. For example, as you noticed, only these 3 riders have a significant value there - but every time we play in careers the starting field in the Ardennes looks just fine, right? Wink

I think the starting field looks fine because there are enough riders with a leader type that points to the Ardennes to create a good field. I think leader type 21, where Rodriguez sits, also point to these races. I do think these values means you will see a fit Valverde less often than you might expect and Evans more often. I think it also explains why you end up with a weak field for the Vuelta because there are relatively few leader types that point to it. However, that is probably an accurate reflection of reality, so not necessarily a problem.

TankNL
Another reason is that most fitness program's have a fairly good april month.

Here is another Excel with the analyses of STA_fitness_program and STA_fitness_program_week. In the tab fitness calendar it is all joined in a table and comparred to the calendar.

https://dl.dropbox...ogram.xlsx

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 02:26
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Batigol19
do you know how long the faces.cdb pack will be released please? On time management of riders who run the vuelta is superb, I expect to see it starting my career ... but I need the faces pack. I like to play with a max of realism.

TankNL
On special request;

Leader type 21 (cya_clas_val) shows more changes

first with predefined leader_types;
Name36373839404142434445
M.Albasini251210
M.Iglinskiy13610
P.Gilbert1251110
P.Sagan522110
R.Kreuziger423110
S.Gerrans17210
Eindtotaal71591571311160

and without predefined leader_types;
Name3637383940414245
E.Gasparotto333110
J.Rodríguez17210
J.Vanendert27110
M.Albasini35210
M.Iglinskiy35210
P.Gilbert233210
P.Sagan33410
S.Gerrans27110
T.Voeckler13610
Eindtotaal1229854618890

36 CLAS_VAL_TDF
37 CLAS_VAL_TOUR_VUELTA
38 CLAS_VAL_GIRO
39 CLAS_VAL_GIRO_VUELTA
40 CLAS_VAL_VUELTA
41 CLAS_VAL_FLANDRES_TOUR
42 CLAS_VAL_FLANDRES_TOUR_VUELTA
43 CLAS_VAL_FLANDRES_GIRO
44 CLAS_VAL_FLANDRES_GIRO_VUELTA
45 CLAS_VAL_FLANDRES_VUELTA

I think in the case of J. Rodriguez, the game has it spot on!

Jaywol
Hi can you use another host for the update mirrors. Having an absolute mare trying to use multiupload.

lluuiiggii
Multiupload itself already uploads to 3 other mirrors Wink

Ulrich Ulriksen
TankNL wrote:

36 CLAS_VAL_TDF
37 CLAS_VAL_TOUR_VUELTA
38 CLAS_VAL_GIRO
39 CLAS_VAL_GIRO_VUELTA
40 CLAS_VAL_VUELTA
41 CLAS_VAL_FLANDRES_TOUR
42 CLAS_VAL_FLANDRES_TOUR_VUELTA
43 CLAS_VAL_FLANDRES_GIRO
44 CLAS_VAL_FLANDRES_GIRO_VUELTA
45 CLAS_VAL_FLANDRES_VUELTA

I think in the case of J. Rodriguez, the game has it spot on!

A little confused by this one - do these all assume a peak for the Ardennes? If they do I get it. If they don't I am puzzled.

Did all this discussion get you get the inspiration you were originally looking for?

lluuiiggii
Ulrich Ulriksen wrote:
A little confused by this one - do these all assume a peak for the Ardennes? If they do I get it. If they don't I am puzzled.

VAL is French for HIL - so yes Wink

Kentaurus
May not be the perfect spot for this question, (I doubt the DB is causing it), but every time I load the game, I have to remake my custom fitness schedules (very annoying). The game resets everyone to a default schedule and my custom schedules are all cleared.

EDIT: NVM I'm being dumb, forgot to save the schedules.
Edited by Kentaurus on 26-02-2013 03:33
AZTECA - NBCSN pcmdaily.com/files/Micros16/azt.png

TankNL
Ulrich Ulriksen wrote:
Did all this discussion get you get the inspiration you were originally looking for?

Yes,
created the program for leader_type 15 last night. will create the rest in the following days. and will post the .cdb file here for some of you to test.

cunego59
Quick question regarding promotion/relegation: Since there are 19 WT teams now, how will that be in the next season? Will 3 teams relegate and 2 teams promote or will it stay at 19 teams? And if three teams relegate, then would it be only 19 further teams so that the PCT stays at 22?

lluuiiggii
cunego59 wrote:
Quick question regarding promotion/relegation: Since there are 19 WT teams now, how will that be in the next season? Will 3 teams relegate and 2 teams promote or will it stay at 19 teams? And if three teams relegate, then would it be only 19 further teams so that the PCT stays at 22?

I haven't tested, but I believe it'll stay in 19 WT teams for the next seasons unfortunately. If someone has already played through a whole year, it'd be nice to know what happens Smile

1stLeonidas
Hi I´ll repost my problem since it was posted in the wrong section.

I´ve had a couple of ctd with this db.

The first occurance was with GP la Marseillaise. The game crashed both trying 3d and quick simu. First I thought that there were a race problem but it occured again when palying with a different team and when loading a different race. This time it was Nokere Koerse. Then I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, according to your instructions. But unfortunatley the same problem occured again. I have attached the crash report. Can somebody please help me?
1stLeonidas attached the following file:
crashreport.rar [2.29MB / 101 Downloads]

TheManxMissile
lluuiiggii wrote:
cunego59 wrote:

I haven't tested, but I believe it'll stay in 19 WT teams for the next seasons unfortunately. If someone has already played through a whole year, it'd be nice to know what happens Smile

I can tell you it won't self correct.
Havn't seen it with the 2013 DB
But i've played thought seasons with other custom db's where there have been 16 WT teams, and i never self corrects, it just stays 16. I assume it would be the same with 19.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Jaywol
F****n seriously ? Those mirrors at deposit files are just one add after another, can't you find a better host ? I can only get part 3 of the update, its an absolute joke ! Angry
Edited by Jaywol on 26-02-2013 22:18

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Spectator