· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,116
· Newest Member: Bogger
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
SweatyViking
Yoeri Havik (De Rijke) needs a FL and SP boost, he got some good results in Mallorca..

CountArach
Timothy Dupont (Jong Vlaanderen, though the team has since changed name) really needs another look. His current sprint classic results are:
3rd Omloop van het Houtland - Lichtervelde (1.1)
5th Gooikse Pijl (1.2)
6th Memorial Frank Vandenbroucke (1.1)

Plus some other ones earlier in the year. So a sprint stat of around 72/72 seems about right and a flat stat in the high 60s. His hill stat might also need to be raised a bit because he doesn't do too badly in some tougher stages.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bps_zps2b426596.png Manager of Team Bpost - Vlaanderen i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bps_zps2b426596.png

Follow me on Twitter
(All opinions expressed are not guaranteed to reflect reality)

cio93
Rene Obst (NSP) has no single Top 10 result in any race since more than 4 years, so I would say he doesn't deserve any stat in the high 60s anymore, 74 SP is quite ridiculous.
Edited by cio93 on 03-10-2012 22:11

Pellizotti2
cio93 wrote:
Rene Obst (NSP) has no single Top 10 result in any race since more than 4 years, so I would say he doesn't deserve any stat in the high 60s anymore, 74 SP is quite ridiculous.

Seeing this made me remember a similar one.

Luca Solari's 75 HI stat seems far above realistic to me. He has no major results for the past few years and not even a team anymore.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

issoisso
Pellizotti2 wrote:
cio93 wrote:

Seeing this made me remember a similar one.

Luca Solari's 75 HI stat seems far above realistic to me. He has no major results for the past few years and not even a team anymore.

Vitor Rodrigues says hi Pfft
The preceding post is ISSO 9001 certified

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

"I love him, I think he's great. He's transformed the sport in so many ways. Every person in cycling has benefitted from Lance Armstrong, perhaps not financially but in some sense" - Bradley Wiggins on Lance Armstrong

AiZaK
Luis Leon Sanchez -> Fighter 83
David Lopez Movistar Mounts -> 73
Contador available in January in Career Mode

- Mountain Stats:
Manuel Vazquez 74 -> 71
Ezequiel Mosquera 73 -> 74/75
Luis Pasamontes 73 -> 71
Zaballa 73 -> 72
Oscar Pujol 71 -> 74

- Chrono & Prologue Stats:
Aitor Hernandez (Cri) 75 -> 72
Jose Antonio de Segovia -2 Points in Cri and Prologue

Pellizotti2
AiZaK wrote:
Contador available in January in Career Mode

Why, exactly?

He didn't race until August in real life, so I don't see why it shouldn't be the same in the db. If you want to play with him, just edit it yourself.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 10:23
Bot Agent

IP: None  
AiZaK
Ok, you tell the truth, but Pellizotti for example it´s the same, The Pellizotti´s injury was until 30 March/May (I don´t remmember now) and in the game you can play with him in January.

All riders are the same, why you can play with Pellizotti in January, and me, with Contador I can´t until August???

(Sorry for my english)

lluuiiggii
Pellizotti wasn't injured, he was banned Pfft

Indeed the correct would be to have this for all banned riders, but I only followed Cyanide. They only added this 'ban' for Contador and Offredo, and I didn't change it in the Daily DB.

AiZaK
Ok, sorry for my bug I was wrong

AiZaK
Can you add to the DB Moises Dueñas??? The next year go to some portuguese team, he is good climber, 72/73 maybe ok

lluuiiggii
He's already there? (not a question, an affirmation Pfft) Additionally, 72/73 MO seems a bit over the top for a rider who nowadays can barely make the Top 20 of Volta a Portugal mountain stages..

AiZaK
Ok, you are the leader, I think he wasn't in the game

Thanks!

schacht83
Just started with SBTB and I'm a little disappointed about Majka and Jesus. They showed great MO skills in the Vuelta.

Alakagom
schacht83 wrote:
Just started with SBTB and I'm a little disappointed about Majka and Jesus. They showed great MO skills in the Vuelta.

I updated the stats for SBTB, but somehow they were not be imported into the DB. They will be obviously changed in next DB, but for now, it's very easy to change them yourself.

And somehow totally not about stat discussion. But wanted to say this. The work for 2012 DB began, I am will have far less time this year to do a lot of stuff for it with my exams in January. So, if someone wants to help out in doing the 2012 palmares ( .HC races to start off with ) please PM me. If you're intrested, I'll give you all the instruction you need to proceed. Any help would be appreciated Smile It's quite an easy task and quite enjoayble at times, but it is time consuming.
Edited by Alakagom on 15-10-2012 14:40
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

schacht83
Ok never been in the editor but I'll give it a go. Can i assign Brian Vandborg to spidertech easy too?

Miguel98
António Carvalho

A rider who beats Samuel Caldeira wich has 73 sprint doesn't deserve 61 sprint. A lot of good results especially in uphill sprints, like 4th at this year's last stage of the Tour of Portugal where he beated riders like Sérgio Ribeiro, Aberasturi, Poulhies and Sérgio Ribeiro. Here's a quick stats review:

FL: 68
MO:61
HIL:69
DO:67
COB:66
TT:56
PRL:68
SP:72
ACC:71
END:67
RES:62
REC:68
FTR:70

ventoux
Henao 78 or 79 MO/Hill.He will a beast next year.

Pellizotti2
That's an assumption. Sure, it's likely that he'll be amazing next year, but he needs to show that kind of capacity before his stats will reflect it.

Stats can't be set after how you think that riders will do in the future. That's what potential is for.

Smal
Speaking of Henao, he nearly always seems to end up with the potential to get 83 in MO. Could his potential be lowered a bit? There's a few others like him too (Gesink for one), who just end up with massive climbing attributes.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Sky takes charge
Sky takes charge