· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
PCM.daily DB: Support and Comments
Alakagom
I actually didn't say that there would be V2, if everything went correct just simply stat update to mainly CT teams mid-way through season or such Pfft

However I am sure Luigi as well will work with the DB even after the V1 is released Wink
Edited by Alakagom on 16-02-2013 20:29
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

MartijnVDD
Does the fact that this was posted today mean good news?

EDIT: Awesome! Next Tuesday!
Edited by MartijnVDD on 17-02-2013 15:17

Nasibal
Somehow my PCM crashes when trying to go to the 2014 season. Using the 2013 Public Beta DB. Anyone else has this problem?

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 02:34
Bot Agent

IP: None  
lluuiiggii
Nasibal wrote:
Somehow my PCM crashes when trying to go to the 2014 season. Using the 2013 Public Beta DB. Anyone else has this problem?

It's a weird crash, honestly I don't know what could be causing it. Can you attach your save? Perhaps its something related to a problem in a stage, like the crash that happened with the PCM11 Expansion Pack in 2013/14. But it could also be something "random".

lluuiiggii
As the updated news in the homepage says, the DB is currently being uploaded, and you'll probably be able to download it soon Smile Meanwhile, here are some screens, mainly focusing on the new V1 features, that might make the wait a couple of minutes shorter Wink

dl.dropbox.com/u/52997917/DailyDB/screen2.png
With 11 hill or mountain top finishes, this year's Vuelta might be a bit too hard for some people's taste - but don't worry if you also think so, there's 7 other Vuelta routes to enjoy Smile

dl.dropbox.com/u/52997917/DailyDB/screen3.png
V4's, v5's and v6's will be a common sight when browsing through the new variants. As the latest news revealed, there are 29 variants only for the GTs; for comparison purposes, the Expansion Pack had 16. The number of variants for the rest of the WT stage races has also nearly doubled, going from 21 to 41.

dl.dropbox.com/u/52997917/DailyDB/screen1.png
Another thing you'll find in V1 is that several WT and PCT teams have got updated logos, even more enjoayble to look at Smile

dl.dropbox.com/u/52997917/DailyDB/screen4.png
With 13 new races since the Public Beta, the DB has now got 63 more races than the Official Release.

dl.dropbox.com/u/52997917/DailyDB/screen5.png
Apparently some members are looking forward to the comeback of the equipment pictures - well, here's a "sneaky peek" at them Wink

dl.dropbox.com/u/52997917/DailyDB/screen6.png

dl.dropbox.com/u/52997917/DailyDB/screen7.png
Some of the brand new shirts that might pop up in a couple of career years. Looks like the peloton will have some nice colors Smile

dl.dropbox.com/u/52997917/DailyDB/screen8.png
Everything is set for the start of the 2013 season - they're just waiting for you! Wink

(the screen also serves to remember about the sponsor kits for several WT races Pfft)

I hope you guys enjoy this release. We've tried to make sure that every detail is as good as possible, and I'm happy to think we've got near that. But if you want a little bit more (or a little bit less?), I've read there'll be some "extras", that some of you may find interesting... Wink
Edited by lluuiiggii on 20-02-2013 03:32

undertaker
Wow, Looks amazing.
great, have images equipament Pfft

Good job, and thanks for this . Wink
Edited by undertaker on 20-02-2013 03:01

ReimToast
Any chance of a torrent link?
[url=https://www.pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=28495]PCM DAILY CHAMPIONSHIPS - LIKE WORLDS EXCEPT BETTER
NOMINATIONS NOW CLOSED
[/url]

CrueTrue
I don't think we'll be releasing the update as a torrent. The complete version will, though.

http://www.pcmdaily.com
ReimToast
CrueTrue wrote:
I don't think we'll be releasing the update as a torrent. The complete version will, though.

No worries, thanks!
[url=https://www.pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=28495]PCM DAILY CHAMPIONSHIPS - LIKE WORLDS EXCEPT BETTER
NOMINATIONS NOW CLOSED
[/url]

FroomeDog99
When I open the game after installing the new DB, it has no background. Have I installed it incorrectly? I can't spot anything else wrong, though when something loads the bar is Grey not Yellow.
Thanks
Edited by FroomeDog99 on 20-02-2013 12:20

Avin Wargunnson
CrueTrue wrote:

Complete version will be ready to install on clean install of PCM only with patches, or previous daily expansion pack will be needed? Thanks for answer and thanks for great work to all who made this great looking database, especially lluuiiggii.

I love more variants, new sponsor jersey changes and reurn of equipment pictures, fantastic additions!!! Smile

Also nice to see some jerseys/sponsors from the man-game, where is Metinvest? Pfft
Edited by Avin Wargunnson on 20-02-2013 12:15
I'll be back

CrueTrue
Froomedog: We didn't touch anything related to the graphic interface of the game (except for the stuff that's always been there - flags, race icons). A missing background can't be caused by the DB.

Avin: We have already released an update that requires previous Expansion Packs. So the complete version will be the contrary: nothing else other than Patch 1.4.0.0 is needed Wink

FroomeDog99
CrueTrue wrote:
Froomedog: We didn't touch anything related to the graphic interface of the game (except for the stuff that's always been there - flags, race icons). A missing background can't be caused by the DB.

Right, thanks anyway

Edit: Fixed
Edited by FroomeDog99 on 20-02-2013 12:36

The Blues
Whenever I click "download" it just never starts downloading. And by the way: since it does not do it naturally, how do I make sure to use a download-manager?

lluuiiggii
Here's a 'direct link', not sure if it'll make a difference but it's worth the try I guess.
https://www.pcmdaily.com/files/pcm12/P...Update.exe

The Blues
I have just copied the link-adress to FlashGet and it's downloading now. It's incredibly slow, but I hope that will improve later on.

Thank you very much nevertheless. Smile

TankNL
lluuiiggii; Thanks for the PM.
As stated in the bug report thread; I will try to create a new STA_stage (step 1) with a new STA_program_info (step 2). Like last year, I want to do that in the most transparant way, so that when my busy work schedule takes over again, my work will not be lost.

So here is a copy of my excel file of step 1;
https://dl.dropbo...02013.xlsx

It has a new version of STA_stage in it, but is has not been tested yet. I someone would volunteer to help me with that, than that would be brilliant. I will go on to the next step and use a different excel file (used it last year also) to generate a new STA_program_info. Will come back to you guys later on.

Any suggestions / help / feedback, is more than welcome.

Tank

CrueTrue
If anyone's interested in helping with the initial seeding of the complete PCM.daily DB, please send me an e-mail at cruetrue [at] gmail.com. At least 10 Mbit download AND upload is required. The more, the better.

carlos4444
Link down 1.3.0.0

CrueTrue
It's a torrent, and the link works just fine. I just gave it a try, and I immediately started downloading with more than 1 MB/s.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Red Bull - Cervélo triple stage win