Ollfardh

· Total Members: 161,116
· Newest Member: Bogger
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
kimiopn
How about Simon Clarke winning the KOM in Vuelta. Pretty surprising for me. Still waiting for the update to download so i don't know if and how were his stats changed...

PeterSon
How the hell Danny Pate have so poor stats ?! He is one of the best riders ever .. He could've easily won every GT in which he starting, if just he want it. So till now easily could have ... 10 GT's (min.).
.... Just trolling.

Anyway, the stats are great, but I agree with ''Kimiopn"point. Simon Clarke deserves a fight stats update, imo.

CountArach
Some stat changes I'd recommend for Jayco - AIS (who are now actually known as Team Jayco Skins):

Rohan Dennis - He won the Chrono Champenois (1.2, TT), Memorial Davide Fardelli (1.2, TT) and the TT of the Internationale Thüringen-rundfahrt U23, where some of the best U23 TTists were competing. He also won the TT of the Olympia's Tour and he is double Australian U23 Champion. So basically I would think a TT and Prologue of about 73/4 would be appropriate. His hill stat of 72 is still about right given he was 5th up Old Willunga Hill and has a few decent placings in hilly races. Also I'm not sure what his current potential is but a 6 seems appropriate.

Jay McCarthy - Won the L'avenir Prologue this year and the TT at last year's Thüringen-rundfahrt (at age 19), so his TT/Prologue stats of 59/61 are way, way off. He is definitely better in the short TTs so a higher Prologue would be better. Maybe TT of 71 and Prologue of 73? He is also a solid climber so a MTN of about 68 would be appropriate. Maybe also 71 Hill given his 11th at the U23 Liege and a few other top 5 classics results in the U23 category.

Glenn O'Shea - again needs his TT and Prologue stats raised, but he is mostly a sprinter on the track, so he can stay much the same otherwise.

Calvin Watson - A possible stage racer in the future. Has some decent U23 climbing results so needs higher MTN and is also good as part of a TTT train, so needs increased TT stats.

Michael Freiberg - Not a bad sprinter who can also get over the hills decently well. 2nd at Olympia's Tour. Maybe 66 Hill and 68 Sprint?

Damian Howson - Maybe +2 in TT/Prologue with his Tour Alsace 2nd place TT result and 2nd in Australian U23 NC.

Nick Aitken - 66 in hill, as he has some decent punchy results in New Zealand.

Other than that the others in that team are all pretty close to where I'd have them.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bps_zps2b426596.png Manager of Team Bpost - Vlaanderen i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bps_zps2b426596.png

Follow me on Twitter
(All opinions expressed are not guaranteed to reflect reality)

SweatyViking
Pierre-Luc Perichon - 71 HIL, he won the Paris-Camembert. .

Kalach
Keitasjr wrote:
Contador:MO:82/TT:78/RES:80/REC:82
Wiggins:MO:80/TT:83/RES:79/REC:80
Fromme:MO:82/TT:80/RES:81/REC:82
Rodriguez:Mo:81/TT:70/RES:81/REC:79
Valverde:MO:79/TT:73/RES:79/REC:78
Gesink:MO:78/TT:75/RES:75/REC:78
Ten Dam:MO:76/73/RES:75/REC:76
Talansky: MO:77/TT:77/RES:75/REC:75
Roche:MO:77/TT:73/RES:75/REC:75
Evans:Mo : 79/TT:78/RES:80/REC:80
Schleck:Mo:82/TT:71/RES:79/REC:80
Nibali:MO:81/TT:76/RES:79/REC:80

I think these stats are realistic.

And for André Cardoso, who is from my country:

A. Cardoso:MO:74/TT:65/RES:72/REC:74

And Quintana's stats should be somewhere around 78-80 for his MO ability, but relatively low RES/REC stats. Something like 75/72, respectively.

I think thats Evans is much more lower rated than in Cyanide databases...

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 10:35
Bot Agent

IP: None  
emre99
Kalach wrote:
Keitasjr wrote:
Contador:MO:82/TT:78/RES:80/REC:82
Wiggins:MO:80/TT:83/RES:79/REC:80
Fromme:MO:82/TT:80/RES:81/REC:82
Rodriguez:Mo:81/TT:70/RES:81/REC:79
Valverde:MO:79/TT:73/RES:79/REC:78
Gesink:MO:78/TT:75/RES:75/REC:78
Ten Dam:MO:76/73/RES:75/REC:76
Talansky: MO:77/TT:77/RES:75/REC:75
Roche:MO:77/TT:73/RES:75/REC:75
Evans:Mo : 79/TT:78/RES:80/REC:80
Schleck:Mo:82/TT:71/RES:79/REC:80
Nibali:MO:81/TT:76/RES:79/REC:80

I think these stats are realistic.

And for André Cardoso, who is from my country:

A. Cardoso:MO:74/TT:65/RES:72/REC:74

And Quintana's stats should be somewhere around 78-80 for his MO ability, but relatively low RES/REC stats. Something like 75/72, respectively.

I think thats Evans is much more lower rated than in Cyanide databases...

Froome 81 MO is better / Valverde 80/79 MO / Hesjedal 79/80 MO
#FREELANDA #FREELIA MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

emre99's stages
Thread of the Week : Tour of California 2014
-Official PCM World Cup 2016, 10th best keirin player in the world Wink
PCM.daily Awards : 2 Nominee 0 Award Pfft
Daily Song Contest WINNER! With Foals - Mountain at my Gates with Greece!
1 like 1 girlfriend
''I call you the stage god. You are the stage god.'' -baseballover312, 15.07.2016

Pellizotti2
Once again: There's no point in discussing stats for the top riders. Alakagom knows their capacity. Wink

Point out stats that may need editing for less known riders. That's useful.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

Kalach
Well ok...:Smile In sum up everyone can edit stats for top riders...I just dont know if stats depends on current fitness of riders or how are they being set ?
I just think that in generaly for example I think thats Evans should have mountains better than froome or wigins although this season were both better than evans..But froome can get better during the carrer, Evans not because he is on his top and he will just decline....

AiZaK
Julien Simon how many SPR maybe perfect for him???

Miguel98
Here's my stats for the portuguese teams:

Carmim-Prio

Samuel Caldeira
He deserves a bit more FL skill, 70 is good. His sprint stat his good, and he needs more prologue, 71 is good.

David Livramento
He's a good climber and he needs more MO and HIl skill. 70 MO and 68 HIL. Increase his FTR to 74 and his FL stat to 64 and he should be good.

Ricardo Mestre
Deserves more MO skill, you don't win the Volta a Portugal with 69. Deserves 72 and take 1 stat from his HIL to 71.

Daniel Mestre
Daniel Mestre doesn't deserve that PRL stat, put it to 68 and should be fine. Put 71 ACC and 66 HIL stat and should be good.

Tomas Swift Metcalfe
He's a man from work on flat. Put 71 FL and a high FTR skill and should be good to go.

Alejandro Marque
Put his MO stat to 68 and HIL to 70 and put his TT to 74 and prologue 71 and he should be fine.

Efapel-Glassdrive

David Blanco
Put 73 MO and he should be good. Also, he doesn't deserve 73 ACC anymore, put it 69 and he should be fine.

Felipe Cardoso
He doesn't deserve 75 PRL, he deserves 72. Put more MO and HIL on him and take 1 point from his SP stat.

César Fonte
More FL, more MO and more HIL. This man showed at this year Volta that he rides well on hills and on mountain. Put with with high FTR skill too.

Sérgio Ribeiro
More PRL and TT and that's it.

Rui Sousa
Put him on 73 MO.

Sérgio Sousa
Deserves more TT and more MO. Hil 68 and high fighter skill.

Ricardo Vilela
He deserves more TT, around 70, 71 and more MO, around 70.

Later on I would do LA and Onda.

lluuiiggii
@Miguel98: much appreciated, it helps even more if you add results to back up the stats (like what you can see on CountArach's posts) Wink

cio93
Bouhanni easily deserves >70 HIL.

Was with the best in Barcelona and held on quite a while today.

loris9341
For me Frome max 80 MO, beacuse in Tour there weren't the best climbers.

Miguel98
Here's the rest in terms of portuguese riders stats:

LA-Antarte

Márcio Barbosa

Deserves more MO and HIL skill. He finished 17 on the Volta a Portugal in front of riders like Méderel or De Maar who have more MO and HIL skill.
69 MO and 71 HIL is good and together with an 77 FTR skill.

José Mendes

He needs less HIL skill and more MO skill. In the Volta a Portugal he was with the best on the hard mountain, but on the hilly days he lost alot of time. 69 HIL and 70 MO together with his TT stat his good enough.

Edgar Pinto
He deserves a bit more HIL, 73 and less sprint, around 72.

Hugo Sabido
You don't do 2nd in the Volta a Portugal just because. 68 MO doesn't reflect his value in the mountains. Put 70 and more TT skill, as he was one of the best in the TT. 71 in TT is good.

Bruno Sancho
Deserves more FL, around 67 and more HIL, around 67. He beated riders on an uphill finish last year on the Volta ao Alentejo.

Onda

João Cabreira
He's not that good anymore. He always lost contact with the best at the Volta a Portugal and to show what I'm saying he finished outside the top 40 on the Volta. He deserves 70 Mo and 71 HIL and that's it. More FTR stat, around 76.

Délio Férnandez
He's a good climber, around 68 and a good puncher. 69 HIL is good but his a FTR and deserves 75 FTR skill.

Domingos Gonçalves
He's a good climber, around 67 and a fighter with good acceleration. 78 FTR and 72 ACC should be good.

José Gonçalves
Deserves pretty much more in every stat. He beated Blanco, Nazaret and De Maar on the TT and PRL of the Volta a Portugal, deserving around 72 TT and 72 PRL. He's a good puncher, beating on the climb to Alto dos Moinhos riders like Camano or Sérgio Ribeiro, who have more HIL and MO stat than him. 71 HIL and 68 MO is good. Also, his a good sprinter on the small groups beating Aberasturi on a sprint. Deserves 69 and 72 ACC.

Bruno Lima
He's not that good anymore. Deserves 50 HIL and 50 MO. Deserves less Acceleration, around 74.

Hélder Oliveira
Good climber, puncher, sprinter. 70 on MO, HIL and SP and we should be good to go.

Daniel Silva
Deserves more MO, around 71 and more HIL, around 70. He finished 4th at Volta a Portugal, beating riders who have more MO and HIL skill than him.

TheManxMissile
can someone send me the stats for Endura, UK Youth, IG Sigma, Raleigh and Node4
some of the stats are off, but i cant remember which ones. I could ckeck my own db but i've edited them....
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

roturn
Just download the DB files, CT posted in the first post of the Support thread. Might be the fastest.

alex valceanu
I dont agree with you loris9341 . Foome showed in the Tour that he is stronger than Wiggins , Van den Broeck and Niali in the mountains so I think 81 its perfect.

TheManxMissile
I'm slowly working through the brits

Endura is fine (or near enough)
but Scott Thwaites is massivly under-rated
FL is too low, should be 68-70
CB is too low, should be 70-71
SP is too low should be 73-74
ACC is too low should be 74-75
RES is too low shoulc be 65

Based on 1st Lincoln GP 2011
3rdGC doon hame, 2nd stage 2 doon hame, 1st stage 1 doon hame
1st tour of the reservoir
1st kirkcaldy and oxford tour series
Criterium NC
plus a whole load of podiums and top5's
and he was 1st in the Premier Calendar
He is the best Brit this year (national level)
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

AiZaK
Are you going to up the Sprint Stats for Valverde??

In some stages he fights with the Sprinters. He deserves, minimum 71!!!

CountArach
AiZaK wrote:
Are you going to up the Sprint Stats for Valverde??

In some stages he fights with the Sprinters. He deserves, minimum 71!!!

The problem with doing that (and the reason I think it hasn't been done already) is the way that the AI uses it. It means that they will either use him in a sprint train or form a sprint train form hi and get him involved in mass sprints, which is completely unrealistic as he does not do that except in uphill sprints.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bps_zps2b426596.png Manager of Team Bpost - Vlaanderen i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bps_zps2b426596.png

Follow me on Twitter
(All opinions expressed are not guaranteed to reflect reality)

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Another beach shot
Another beach shot