· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
PCM.daily DB: Support and Comments
lluuiiggii
Are you sure you've got the latest patch installed? But anyway, one thing you could try is: in your main PCM folder, copy the PCMDaily DB .cdb file from the folder "PCM.daily DB Backup" and rename it "OfficialRelease". Then, move it to the folder "Database" (also in your main PCM folder), replacing the old file. You'll see "Official Release" in the menu in game but it should be the PCMDaily DB.

francois-pierre
I installed the patches of the links at the download of the Public Beta DB. Both of them. I tried to follow your advice but can't seem to find the PCMDaily DB Back up folder you refer to though

Jesleyh
francois-pierre wrote:
I installed the patches of the links at the download of the Public Beta DB. Both of them. I tried to follow your advice but can't seem to find the PCMDaily DB Back up folder you refer to though

It should be in C->Program Files->Cyanide->Pro Cycling Manager - Season(or saison or something, depends on the language)2012 -> PCMDaily DB Backup.
It's right under the 'Mod' map at my game, but that doesn't have to say anything.

If there isn't a map called 'PCMdaily DB backup', then you've probably installed the Db wrong... Wink
Edited by Jesleyh on 07-02-2013 17:41
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

francois-pierre
francois-pierre wrote:

Great, found it! Works perfectly fine now.

Thanks a million

lluuiiggii
francois-pierre wrote:

Btw, not sure if this is the case, but don't confuse the official patches (https://pcmdaily.com/infusions/pro_dow...hp?did=893) with the PCMDaily DB Packs (https://pcmdaily.com/infusions/pro_dow...hp?did=888) Wink

goalpang
Hi!
Ho scaricato il pack daily. Ma, quando vado a iniziare l'istallazione, mi esce questo problema:
https://i50.tinypi...142ux1.jpg
Cosa fare?

roturn
You need all downloaded files in the same folder. Otherwise you need to browse for this file in another folder.

And it`s an English speaking forum.

goalpang
sorry for the language, I was wrong
but
I don't understund your answer...
Edited by goalpang on 08-02-2013 14:32

lluuiiggii
Apparently you don't have one of the installation files in the same folder as the .exe (Desktop/Pro Cycling Manager). You should have all the 6 installation files there.

Hardly think this is easier to understand than roturn's explanation, if someone can explain in Italian I think that'd be ok in this case Pfft

svelta_boy
i've done everything you said but it doesn't work the jerseys are all the same and the icons of the teams are all pink! What do i have to do?

Greetz Svelta_boy

lluuiiggii
Did you make sure that you were installing the DB to the right folder? For example, go to Program Files/Cyanide. How many folders are there and what's their names?

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 04:30
Bot Agent

IP: None  
svelta_boy
one folder pro cycling manager seson 2012

lluuiiggii
Inside it, in the folder 3D/Cyclists/Cloth/team, do you have folders called "13[team]" (are you trying to install the 2013 DB)? If not, try reinstalling the DB and, when asked where to install, manually select the Pro Cycling Manager folder in Program Files/Cyanide.

CrueTrue
Did you download the game from Steam?

http://www.pcmdaily.com
svelta_boy
i'm reinstalling the game than i have to dowload the^patches from 1 to 4 and than i have to do what you said to download the public beta? Or must i do something else?
(sorry for my bad english)

lluuiiggii
Re-install the game and then install, in this order:
1. Patch 1.4.0.0 (you'll be asked to downloand and install this automatically when opening the game, if not you can download it here)
2. PCM.daily's Expansion Pack for Patch 1.3.0.0
3. PCM.daily's Expansion Pack for Patch 1.4.0.0 - Update from Patch 1.3.0.0
4. PCM.daily's 2013 DB Public Beta

If you already have downloaded them, you can just re-install them ofc (instead of downloading it again Pfft). Just make sure to install them to all to the correct folder - and btw, as CT asked, do you have the Steam version?
Edited by lluuiiggii on 10-02-2013 15:00

svelta_boy
Thank you i will try it and i don't have the steam version Grin

lluuiiggii
In that case, the directory you should choose to install is Program Files/Cyanide/PCM indeed.

svelta_boy
it doesn't work :$ can't you post a video on youtube or something i did everything u said but everyrhing is pink again
Thank you

MartijnVDD
I don't know if this is a database or game issue, but I think it's annoying that KBK is considered a cobbled race, while in real life it almost always ends up in a bunch sprint.
The reason I'm saying this is because I read somewhere that some races have been improved in the database to make the AI smarter. Is KBK one of them?

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Climbing
Climbing