· Total Members: 161,118
· Newest Member: emeric7444
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2011
 Print Thread
2012 DB: Stat Discussions
Pellizotti2
sam1196 wrote:
Gallopin showed really big things, COB 74?
And OPQS should all go up with a point, Trentin even COB 71/72?

Agree to both. Especially Trentin, who was a great domestique to Boonen. Not just in the Ronde, but also in the others. Also, remember that he was with the leading group before crashing in the finale in MSR. He deserves a decent stamina in my opinion.

And I'd recommend giving Devenyns' cobbles a boost as well. He and Trentin has done a lot of work at the front of the field in the last races.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

kissaha
lluuiiggii wrote:
kissaha wrote:
And I think that the cobble stats should generally be higher, as the time gaps are much lower IRL, than what you see in PCM, at least in RvV.

The game has a 1:10 scale, time gaps can't be perfect.

It's not the time gaps themselves that annoys me, but as we've seen in todays race, larger groups comes fast from behind at the end of the race, and makes the finish more unpredictable. In PCM the best riders just speeds away.

valverde321
You guys should have a look into Egidijus Juodvalkis (Ltu) Landbouwkrediet who finished 35th ahead of Hoste and Burghardt.

I've missed most of the race, but that seems like a fairly good result for someone I've never heard of.

Kami
A group of about 40-50 riders finished at the same time, although a little before the finish, there were only about 15 in the first chasing group. The ones in the first chasing group indeed deserve to be looked at. The others, should just be high 60 or something, but i wouldn't boost them to wildly. Some good cobblers weren't even in that group, so not really good to judge anyways.
Manager of:
Bacardi Limited

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2010/09_Newmember.png

Avin Wargunnson
Alakagom wrote:
After Paris Roubiax we'll have the first stats 'selection' so keep those suggestions coming Wink

Mind that Ronde was a hilly/cobble race while Paris Roubaix will show us the true cobblers. With E3 and Gent finishing in sprints in Roubaix that will decide most of the stats. Although few won't do it such as Sagan but I have their stats ready. Sagan's cobble will be either 76/77. I am swaying towards 77 Wink

I agree, i would wait for Roubaix too to see the pure cobble skill. As Sagan will not race, i would make him 76/77 as you suggest, maybe even raise his stamina (he will be really nasty in PCM with almost all skills 75+ Smile )

Also Boonen up to Cancellara on COB,maybe even one point higher. Pozzato +1/2 on hills and cobbles, also Paolini,Jerome,Voeckler,Sabbatini and all the OPQS boys slightly better in COB. On the other hand i think EBH doesnt deserve too much , he was around 20th place and didnt show anything special on cobbles, lets wait for Roubaix.
I'll be back

Alakagom
As Kami pointed out and important to stats selection here there was 12-15 riders chasing group after the leading 3, but were caught in the last metres. Those 12 were the best cobblers that made it, the rest just spritned from the peleton and as Kami said don't deserve very high stats, low 70's for me. But Roubaix will be decider.
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Alakagom
Okay, trying not to be biased, what stats would you give Henao and Nordhaug. There might be V2 coming soon and I'd don't want to be biased Pfft It will be before Ardennes ( my stats update for V2 ) and that's where they will have biggest test but right now, what do you think Wink I have both riders stats in mind, but I prefer to listen your opinion too Pfft Obviosuly with Henao it would be smaller increase than with Nordhaug Wink
Edited by Alakagom on 05-04-2012 17:00

Kami
Just a note i would like to make though, about Degenkolb. Although he didn't finish in the first big group in De Ronde, he did have a good cobbled campaign imo. He was always with the better on the cobbled climbs in E3, Gent-Wevelgem and even De Ronde. Unfortunately, he fell when at the foot of the Patersberg along with some of the others, he was the only one to hit the ground quite hard though (as seen from the replay).

Don't know what his current cobbled stat is, but he deserves something around 74-75 i think.
Manager of:
Bacardi Limited

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2010/09_Newmember.png

sam1196
even maybe a bit higher, just like Devolder 76 i think
VINO VINO VINO VINO VINO VINO VINO VINO VINO

Avin Wargunnson
Alakagom wrote:
Okay, trying not to be biased, what stats would you give Henao and Nordhaug. There might be V2 coming soon and I'd don't want to be biased Pfft It will be before Ardennes ( my stats update for V2 ) and that's where they will have biggest test but right now, what do you think Wink I have both riders stats in mind, but I prefer to listen your opinion too Pfft Obviosuly with Henao it would be smaller increase than with Nordhaug Wink

I think it is maybe too soon to raise something for them significantly (as with the others you also say to wait for at least major part of the season), but slight increase would be realistic.I cant recall their actual stats, but Henao is okay climber in the database with great potential, isnt he? Smile
I'll be back

Avin Wargunnson
sam1196 wrote:

I think 75 would be good for Degenkolb, lets wait for Roubaix also.
I'll be back

Ad Bot
Posted on 30-09-2024 00:16
Bot Agent

IP: None  
cio93
Avin Wargunnson wrote:
sam1196 wrote:

I think 75 would be good for Degenkolb, lets wait for Roubaix also.

75 definately seems justified so far, plus increasing endurance (M-SR) and resistance (M-SR, E3) quite a bit.

sam1196
What about Freire? His COB to 73/74 and his SPR again to 78/79?

carmelobymelo
Please take a look at my stats, updated after RvF.
carmelobymelo attached the following file:
pcmdaily2012dbv1-c.cdb [429.56kB / 75 Downloads]

Neillster
carmelobymelo wrote:
Please take a look at my stats, updated after RvF.

I've had a quick look at this. It's all looking good Smile Just a couple of questions:
1. Has Dekker really gone down that much? I know that he's been out for a long time, but still I'd like to think that he's still slightly better than that.
2. Another question, not just about this database but to this entire discussion is about Bennati's time trialing skills. He rode a fantastic final stage at Tirreno-Adriatico, beating several riders who you would expect to wipe the floor with him against the clock. Whilst I know that it was a one time performance, all the same could this not be reflected on his stats? Smile

sam1196
That's only the Prologue stat for Bennati. Not long TT's.

Alakagom
Avin Wargunnson wrote:
Alakagom wrote:

I think it is maybe too soon to raise something for them significantly (as with the others you also say to wait for at least major part of the season), but slight increase would be realistic.I cant recall their actual stats, but Henao is okay climber in the database with great potential, isnt he? Smile

Henao is 74/74 and I was thinking about 75/75 but I will wait for Ardennes for that. Nordhauhg is 70/72 and definitely needs increase. I was thinking either 73/74 or both 74. We'll see.

Freire Cobble will indeed increase a bit, Degenkolb's COB, END, RES and flat will all increase. Bennati's hill and prologue will increase too. As well as many others Wink
Edited by Alakagom on 06-04-2012 10:46

sam1196
1. BOONEN Tom OPQ 6h04'20" 275
2. POZZATO Filippo FAR 180
3. BALLAN Alessandro BMC 01" 145
4. VAN AVERMAET Greg BMC 38" 132
5. SAGAN Peter LIQ 38" 120
6. TERPSTRA Niki OPQ 38" 108
7. PAOLINI Luca KAT 38" 96
8. VOECKLER Thomas EUC 38" 85
9. BRESCHEL Matti RAB 38" 74
10. CHAVANEL Sylvain OPQ 38" 63
11. RAST Grégory RNT 38" 55
12. FREIRE GOMEZ Oscar KAT 38" 49
13. SABATINI Fabio LIQ 38" 44
14. LEUKEMANS Björn VCD 38" 39
15. KRISTOFF Alexander KAT 38" 34
16. LADAGNOUS Matthieu FDJ 38" 31
17. FLORENCIO CABRE Xavier KAT 38" 28
18. KROON Karsten SAX 38" 25
19. BOASSON HAGEN Edvald SKY 38" 22
20. FLECHA GIANNONI Juan Antonio SKY 38" 20
21. ROULSTON Hayden RNT 38" 18
22. FAVILLI Elia FAR 38" 16
23. IGLINSKIY Maxim AST 38" 14
24. GALLOPIN Tony RNT 38" 12
25. WYNANTS Maarten RAB 38" 11
26. TURGOT Sébastien EUC 38" 10
27. JEROME Vincent EUC 38" 9
28. SCHÄR Michael BMC 38" 8
29. MARCATO Marco VCD 38" 7
30. HAUSSLER Heinrich GRM 38" 6
31. KEUKELEIRE Jens GEC 38" 5
32. CHAINEL Steve FDJ 38" 5
33. MONDORY Lloyd ALM 38" 5
34. HONDO Danilo LAM 38" 5
35. JUODVALKIS Egidijus LAN 38" 5
36. BURGHARDT Marcus BMC 38" 5
37. HOSTE Leif ACC 38" 5
38. HULSMANS Kevin FAR 38" 5
39. MURAVYEV Dmitriy AST 38" 5
40. VANDENBERGH Stijn OPQ 38" 5
41. LARSSON Gustav Erik VCD 38" 5
42. DE WAELE Bert LAN 38" 5
43. FAILLI Francesco FAR 38" 5
44. AMADOR BIKKAZAKOVA Andrey MOV 38" 5
45. GATTO Oscar FAR 38" 5
46. DEVENYNS Dries OPQ 38" 5
47. TOSATTO Matteo SAX 48" 5
48. VANMARCKE Sep GRM 48" 5

Those are all riders who finished inside 1 minute of Boonen.
I'll put the ones who deserve a stat gain in fat. (Only the number since i don't master that table function thing Grin)
Edited by sam1196 on 06-04-2012 13:44

lluuiiggii
sam1196 wrote:
I'll put the ones who deserve a stat gain in fat. (Only the number since i don't master that table function thing Grin)

I don't think weight has an effect on the game.. it's only so the rider body looks more realistic. If you want them slower on the climbs you should decrease HIL.

Spoiler
Pfft

sam1196
lluuiiggii wrote:
sam1196 wrote:

I don't think weight has an effect on the game.. it's only so the rider body looks more realistic. If you want them slower on the climbs you should decrease HIL.

Spoiler
Pfft

:lol: that was a good laugh Pfft yeah i couldn't find the correct term for that Grin
So i just said fat Pfft let's say a combination of vacation and genetical lazyness is the reason why i didn't use Google Translate Grin

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Watch out, Hoogerland