· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
PCM.daily DB: Support and Comments
Jesleyh
lluuiiggii wrote:
(from latest Weekly News)
So, if you've installed Patch 1.4.0.0, get this file to avoid issues. By the way, we might have one last 2012 DB-trick up in our sleeve. More information within the next couple of days.

So yes, there's something else Wink

Hmm... Yeah, noticed that too...
Very curious what it will be...
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

AiZaK
Luigi, when can you tell the "surprise"??? xDD

lluuiiggii
It's not really much, don't get your hopes too high Pfft Will probably be 'released' tomorrow Wink

AiZaK
jajaja, okay, we'll wait until tomorrow

deek12345
i installed game today through steam ,put the pcm daily 1.3 pack on then pcm daily expansion pack compatabil with 1.4 patch but now half of the team are without bike+helmets in 3d mode any ideas how to fix.
thanks.

lluuiiggii
Did it ever work, or only after installing the compatibility DB that you experienced this problem? If it never worked, your answer is probably on the first post of this thread.

deek12345
lluuiiggii wrote:
Did it ever work, or only after installing the compatibility DB that you experienced this problem? If it never worked, your answer is probably on the first post of this thread.

After I installed the compatibility db I loaded up a single stage ,and noticed team BMc ,saxobank,Astana didn't have any bikes or helmets
it worked perfect before it.
Edited by deek12345 on 26-10-2012 22:49

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 06:20
Bot Agent

IP: None  
lluuiiggii
You haven't really answered. Pfft Did it ever work (= did you try to play it before installing the 1.4.0.0)?
Edited by lluuiiggii on 26-10-2012 22:49

deek12345
lluuiiggii wrote:
You haven't really answered. Pfft Did it ever work (= did you try to play it before installing the 1.4.0.0)?

Yes it worked perfect

lluuiiggii
Only these haven't got equipment, it works fine for other teams? Their wheels appear normally?

deek12345
Yes of what I remember BMc,Astana and saxo no wheels or helmets

Kalach
Hi all.
When I have installed PCM.daily's Expansion Pack for Patch 1.3.0.0 - Update from 1.2.0.0 can I now without any additional files Install PCM.daily's Expansion Pack for Patch 1.4.0.0 - Update from Patch 1.3.0.0 or I need install patch 1.4.0.0. before ? Thx for answers...Smile

lluuiiggii
You need to install Patch 1.4.0.0 before, then the Expansion Pack update.

Kalach
Thank you lluuiiggii. The last question - Should I use file PCM.daily's Expansion Pack | Compatibility for Patch 1.4.0.0 or its not needed ?

lluuiiggii
If you'll install the 1.4.0.0 update, then it's not needed.

deek12345
hi again ive installed game up to 1.4patch what pcm files do i need.
pcm expansion pack 1.3
PCM.daily's Expansion Pack | Compatibility for Patch 1.4.0.0
is this all i need?
thanks

lluuiiggii
This: https://pcmdaily.com/infusions/pro_dow...hp?did=888
Then this: https://pcmdaily.com/infusions/pro_dow...hp?did=896

binga58
Hey guys I bought the game on steam this year for the first time, usually buy the retail version here, and I cant see what version I am running. I also cannot find the original PCM daily db so which file would I need to download for the latest up to date PCM daily db?

AiZaK
Hello!!

I have 1 "minibug":

I begin with Andalucia, 1/January, my sponsor tell me they want I win 1 stage in Tour South Africa, ok. But in Planification I can't see this race

lluuiiggii
binga58 wrote:
Hey guys I bought the game on steam this year for the first time, usually buy the retail version here, and I cant see what version I am running. I also cannot find the original PCM daily db so which file would I need to download for the latest up to date PCM daily db?

See post above yours Wink

AiZaK wrote:
Hello!!

I have 1 "minibug":

I begin with Andalucia, 1/January, my sponsor tell me they want I win 1 stage in Tour South Africa, ok. But in Planification I can't see this race

Andalucia is Pro Conti, Tour of South Africa is 2.2, as a Pro Conti team you can only take part in .2 races from the same country as yours. So, that's just another of the buggy goals by the game, like having to do something in a WT race when you're a continental team.
Edited by lluuiiggii on 28-10-2012 17:06

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Bruseghin and Sacchi