· Newest Member: emeric7444
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
Maneljaquim
Ben swift is not that good yet ..

alex valceanu
Well it seems like its a big problem with Guardini.Smile I gave him , as you saw , 78 SP / 77 ACC in my custom DB , and with some nice Rec AND ALSO A +4/+5 day form he will be able to beat Cav in a sprint in the 3rd week . Btw , i had a few races with these stats (the secondary stats are from the PCm Daily DB ) and I had very realistic results . I recommend these stas to all Smile

fickman
Degenkolb deserves 78 SP IMO and Farrar 76 SP he hasnt won a single Race this Year.
Edited by fickman on 16-08-2012 08:00

Avin Wargunnson
Degenkolb 79? For winning the stage in Picardie or Dunkerque? That would be crazy...
I'll be back

fickman
Avin Wargunnson wrote:
Degenkolb 79? For winning the stage in Picardie or Dunkerque? That would be crazy...

Ups I mean 78 he has done more than other guys with 77

1º 04/05/2012 Stage 1 4 Jours de Dunkerque
1º 05/05/2012 Stage 2 4 Jours de Dunkerque
1º 11/05/2012 Stage 1 Tour de Picardie
1º 13/05/2012 Stage 3 Tour de Picardie
1º 16/07/2012 Stage 7 Tour de Pologne
2º 08/05/2012 Stage 5 4 Jours de Dunkerque
2º 08/08/2012 Stage 3 Eneco Tour
3º 05/03/2012 Stage 2 Paris - Nice
3º 10/03/2012 Stage 7 Paris - Nice
3º 12/05/2012 Stage 2 Tour de Picardie
3º 25/05/2012 Stage 3 Bayern-Rundfahrt

and Vuelta still to come Banana 1 or 2 wins there

Avin Wargunnson
I would rather give him 77, as he has good hill ability, thanks to that he can outsprint 78-79 guys like Guardini,Petacchi.
Because 78-79 would be too close to Sagan,Goss, who would eat Degenkolb for breakfest imo.
I'll be back

fickman
Avin Wargunnson wrote:
I would rather give him 77, as he has good hill ability, thanks to that he can outsprint 78-79 guys like Guardini,Petacchi.
Because 78-79 would be too close to Sagan,Goss, who would eat Degenkolb for breakfest imo.

Ur right about Goss but in a flat finish I think Degenkolb could beat Sagan IMO.

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 14:27
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Alakagom
Guys, one thing to mind is this is to discuss PCM.Daily stats and not someone's else given list. You have some preety nice discussions going there, but you should create thread if you want to compare someone else's stats ( in this case the alex's sprinter list ). This is for poiting out suggestions, and yes - you're doing that. But you're also aruging someone else's posted stats - wchich have nothing to do with PCM.Daily and it's stats and also creates confussion sometimes.

Thanks for understanding.
Edited by Alakagom on 16-08-2012 09:06
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Avin Wargunnson
fickman wrote:
Avin Wargunnson wrote:

Ur right about Goss but in a flat finish I think Degenkolb could beat Sagan IMO.

Good joke.Wink
What brings you to this conclusion?Where Degenkolb beaten the best sprinters in the flat stage? Also Goss has problems to beat Sagan on the flat...

Sorry Alakagom Embarassed
Edited by Avin Wargunnson on 16-08-2012 09:19
I'll be back

alex valceanu
I posted the list for others to say the opinion about it . I didnt want to create any confusion . Sorry Alakagom Sad

Edit : Degenkolb oesnt deserve 79 SP . That would make him close to Goss , Sagan and Kittel in a flat sprint and he isnt a pure sprinter . I mean he couldnt beat Bos in Eneco who is 76 Sp . He is the EBH type of sprinter , with nice HIL and Cob stats . (around 72-73 )
Edited by alex valceanu on 16-08-2012 10:09

baseballlover312
Many sprinters have not won a race this year that would be above him. Wink
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Spilak23
Wait for the Vuelta to see what Degenkolb can do. He never had a chance to proof himself against the topsprinters.

fernando97
I think Krisztián Lovassy (Free agent in the DB, irl rides for Tusnad) needs a little update. He is one of the best hungarian guys (with Peter Kusztor). He was also participating in the Olympic RR, but had really bad luck and punctured twice, and he had to DNF.

Notable results:

8GP Costa degli Etruschi
52Giro della Toscana
1Central European Tour - Miskolc GP
2Central European Tour - Budapest GP
11Jurmala GP
3Grand Prix Dobrich II
10Grand Prix Dobrich I

1Banja Luka - Beograd I
7Turul al Romaniei / Romanian Tour
4Central European Tour - Budapest GP
3GP Betonexpressz 2000
7Tour of Vojvodina II
2National Championships Hungary (Varazdin,Cro) R.R.

I think he needs a bit of HIL and FL as well a bit SP.

Thank you!

baseballlover312
I don't see any results. Pfft
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

fernando97
Well for hungarian rider, they're quite good. Deserves at least 67-68FL imo. +65-66HIL

TheManxMissile
fernando97 wrote:
Well for hungarian rider, they're quite good. Deserves at least 67-68FL imo. +65-66HIL

those are too high for those results in those races
65hl max
65fl max
it would be different if he was a NC winner
or consistent winner outside of Hungary...
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

valverde321
I've just been looking at Cataldo's results for 2011 and he really has shown he's a decent hilly rider. I think he should have 75 hill, as he did alright at the Trofeo Inca, Magalluf, and then 13th at Lombardy. I know he had a poor Ardennes season, but its possible he wasn't in form there, as the Giro is his main season goal. 2012 he finished 2nd on the Hilly stage at Catalunya, 5th on stage 5 another hilly stage.

He actually seems to be a fairly good sprinter for a climber, but more on the hilly stages that end in a flat sprint. I dont see how it could go any higher really, without him getting Top 10's on flat stages though.

Pellizotti2
valverde321 wrote:
He actually seems to be a fairly good sprinter for a climber, but more on the hilly stages that end in a flat sprint. I dont see how it could go any higher really, without him getting Top 10's on flat stages though.

I second this. He actually isn't that bad in the flat stages either, at least on those that aren't completely pan flat.

Top 5 on a flat stage at the Giro a couple of years ago, behind Petacchi, Farrar and, iirc, Gavazzi. Although I think he already has like 68 in the DB. That's about what he deserves imo. 68-69.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

Kritzo
valverde321 wrote:
I've just been looking at Cataldo's results for 2011 and he really has shown he's a decent hilly rider. I think he should have 75 hill, as he did alright at the Trofeo Inca, Magalluf, and then 13th at Lombardy. I know he had a poor Ardennes season, but its possible he wasn't in form there, as the Giro is his main season goal. 2012 he finished 2nd on the Hilly stage at Catalunya, 5th on stage 5 another hilly stage.

Agree, I think he's a okay on the hills and to give him 75-76 would be fair.

Pellizotti2
Callegarin from TT1 should be lowered a lot imo. Currently he's very good in the database, with good hill and sprint. He definitely doesn't deserve those numbers if you ask me.

During the last two years together, he has picked up a grand total of 5 CQ points. He has barely finished a race this year, with 44th as his best result.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots