View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
2013 DB: Extras
Maddrengen
Ohh, sorry, didn't really read the comments Pfft
i.imgur.com/vR8EVAA.png

Showbiz
Hi everyone, great DB!, but I would prefer the cyanide original clothes team of Euskaltel Euskadi. How Can I do it?

great job Smile

lluuiiggii
Showbiz wrote:
Hi everyone, great DB!, but I would prefer the cyanide original clothes team of Euskaltel Euskadi. How Can I do it?

great job Smile

You mean you want them to use the 2012 shirt? If yes, open the database (.cdb file) with an editor, and look for table DYN_sponsor. Then find Euskaltel (ID 12), and change "13euskaltel" to "eus". Then save and use that in game Wink

Showbiz
lluuiiggii wrote:
Showbiz wrote:

great job Smile

You mean you want them to use the 2012 shirt? If yes, open the database (.cdb file) with an editor, and look for table DYN_sponsor. Then find Euskaltel (ID 12), and change "13euskaltel" to "eus". Then save and use that in game Wink

thank you, it works perfectly Wink

Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 18:29
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Batigol19
Thanks a lot for the great work. I wait those pack for a long time. I have a question: To use "face and Nat. champs DB" i have to replace "PCMdaily2013DB" by "PCMdaily2013DB-faces-ncs.cdb" in myDoc/PCM2012/Mod/Database?

lluuiiggii
As long as you make sure that this is the chosen one in game, it doesn't matter if you replace the old .cdb or not.

Batigol19
I have installed the face pack and after the NC pack. I choose the DB faces-NCS and when test playing in 3D some cyclists have no helmet and bike???

Batigol19
In fact when Iplay in 3D only my riders from the team Ichoose have their helmet and bike. All the other riders have not helmet and bike. Please help.
I should have taken only face pack!!

anderspcm
Really nice add-on!
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/8145831post.png
www.pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2013/jersey.png
www.pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2013/graphic.png

http://andersvmogensen@live.dk
lluuiiggii
Batigol19 wrote:
I have installed the face pack and after the NC pack. I choose the DB faces-NCS and when test playing in 3D some cyclists have no helmet and bike???

Somehow I messed that attachment. Sorry for that, here's the correct one Pfft
lluuiiggii attached the following file:
pcmdaily2013db-faces-ncs_1.cdb [440.89kB / 230 Downloads]

Batigol19
Thks a lot, it works but I have now to play with the minimum graphic options. All at 0. No trees, no public... I'm tired

Showbiz
I choose the "No-equipment" database but in Career Mode still appear various helmets, wheels, etc that were not in the cyanide original and also appear as purchased.

I mean not all equipment that come up with the ordinary 2013 database "all in one", but still appear some new equipment. Any idea to fix it?.

lluuiiggii
Showbiz wrote:
I choose the "No-equipment" database but in Career Mode still appear various helmets, wheels, etc that were not in the cyanide original and also appear as purchased.

I mean not all equipment that come up with the ordinary 2013 database "all in one", but still appear some new equipment. Any idea to fix it?.

Only frames, there's no new helmets/wheels. It's made purposely this way:

Additionally, it comes with 19 other selectable frames which won't be used by the AI teams but can be used by your team if you wish to do so.

The main point of the no-equipment DB is to save memory because the game has less textures to load. The AI teams won't use this extra equipment, to that purpose (saving memory because of less textures) is achieved. However if the player team wants a different bike (say you create a custom team called Giant Pro Cycling - it would be pretty silly to ride on bikes from other brands), then you can choose them. If not it won't change a thing.

cio93
Lowest graphic settings and no-equipment DB but still laggy 3d mode, seems my PC is simply too old...thanks for all this stuff anyway Smile

Showbiz
lluuiiggii wrote:
Showbiz wrote:

Only frames, there's no new helmets/wheels. It's made purposely this way:

Additionally, it comes with 19 other selectable frames which won't be used by the AI teams but can be used by your team if you wish to do so.

The main point of the no-equipment DB is to save memory because the game has less textures to load. The AI teams won't use this extra equipment, to that purpose (saving memory because of less textures) is achieved. However if the player team wants a different bike (say you create a custom team called Giant Pro Cycling - it would be pretty silly to ride on bikes from other brands), then you can choose them. If not it won't change a thing.

ok, is not a problem really

Simply I loved to buy the equipment in career mode but now everything appears purchased from the beginning.

cio93
Showbiz wrote:
Simply I loved to buy the equipment in career mode but now everything appears purchased from the beginning.

That is the case in every Daily DB.

Reasons are the disproportionally high prices and the adaptation to real life where teams are even paid to use certain equipment rather than having to pay for it.

zmiguel91
Can we publish here our work in the database?

PCM.daily DB with more races in the under 23 calendar.
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/download.php...dys4pdc6b5

Jesleyh
zmiguel91 wrote:
Can we publish here our work in the database?

PCM.daily DB with more races in the under 23 calendar.
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/download.php...dys4pdc6b5

Not sure if you should post it here, but at least it looks cool Wink

Edit: Tested it out. Wow, that's a lot of U23 races Wink

It doesn't work for ongoing careers(So if I'm in 2013 now, that there are new races in 2014), does it?
Edited by Jesleyh on 10-03-2013 18:57
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

zmiguel91
Jesleyh wrote:
Not sure if you should post it here, but at least it looks cool Wink

Edit: Tested it out. Wow, that's a lot of U23 races Wink

It doesn't work for ongoing careers(So if I'm in 2013 now, that there are new races in 2014), does it?

Thanks!

Yes, this does not seem to be the best place, maybe it's only for "official" files so please some admin put it in the right place.

The races do not have their actual routes they use routes from other races from the game, eg the Italian classics have routes from Milano-Sanremo or Lombardia.

About your career, I think you have to edit the save and add the races.
Edited by zmiguel91 on 10-03-2013 19:20

pylarz
Will there be a no-equipment version for the latest stats update?

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
What a race!
What a race!