View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
First impressions
Ian Butler
Thanks for sharing all that Vien Grin
When do you recon the new patch will be released? Pfft

lluuiiggii
Yeah, definitely not buying unless some miracle happens in the patches Frown (or if I found the game for some 15$ or so Pfft)

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 00:32
Bot Agent

IP: None  
valverde321
I'm feeling confident in my purchase at this point... Frown

issoisso
Vien wrote:
Edit 2: De Gendt has the highest recuperation in the game. I know you can change that but it made me laugh Smile

That actually makes perfect sense to me
The preceding post is ISSO 9001 certified

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

"I love him, I think he's great. He's transformed the sport in so many ways. Every person in cycling has benefitted from Lance Armstrong, perhaps not financially but in some sense" - Bradley Wiggins on Lance Armstrong

Vien
issoisso wrote:
Vien wrote:
Edit 2: De Gendt has the highest recuperation in the game. I know you can change that but it made me laugh Smile

You mean that they want to recreate what happened in the Giro and last year's Tour?

Also, for the people who are interested in smaller races, I haven't seen a screen of this yet:

i46.tinypic.com/9ibc09.jpg
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/bettingchampion.png

Pellizotti2
That's really nice. At least something positive about this game. Smile
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

Squire
Oh, nice! If the race participation is realistic, the experience of playing a small team will have improved greatly with all those 2nd cat. races
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2010/11_Teamstory.png

Vien
Squire wrote:
Oh, nice! If the race participation is realistic, the experience of playing a small team will have improved greatly with all those 2nd cat. races

You can only take part in these races if you're not a WT team, according to the instruction booklet (haven't tried yet).

Also, I just opened the game and it says there is an update available.

Edit2: Aramada is now open Smile
Edited by Vien on 21-06-2012 17:40

issoisso
Vien wrote:
issoisso wrote:
Vien wrote:

You mean that they want to recreate what happened in the Giro and last year's Tour?

Yeah

It's not like they can set in the database "he misteriously gets sick for the first two weeks every time"

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

"I love him, I think he's great. He's transformed the sport in so many ways. Every person in cycling has benefitted from Lance Armstrong, perhaps not financially but in some sense" - Bradley Wiggins on Lance Armstrong

Ian Butler
Cool, the 2.2 races!
That's a very good thing.
I'll play a career as a low cont team for sure, at least once this year Grin

johannes-w
so - with which team should i start? i cant decideEmbarassedRolling Eyes Grin
Edited by johannes-w on 21-06-2012 17:50

Ian Butler
Start with Team Europcar! Pfft

EDIT: You know what, since you're German, I take that back and I propose: Team Eddy Merckx. (don't know why they're German with that name but they are Pfft)
Edited by Ian Butler on 21-06-2012 17:53

MitchNL
Patch installing, after that Lassasino's Real Name DB

About the career: I think I will make a private Glud & Marstrand career, just like in 11, and (as you can see in my signature) a career with a custon -23 team.

And johannes-w, I agree with Ian Butler, Eddy Merckx would be a great choice, you could develop young Germans in their way to the WT.
SUPPORTING RODA JC KERKRADE AND EVERTON FC

TOM DUMOULIN FAN SINCE 2012

issoisso
Where's the patch?

Focus website doesn't list it. Game doesn't have an option to update that I can see. Clicking on "requires patch" does nothing. Cyanide's site doesn't even have a PCM 2012 session (it has a link to it. If you click the link you get "page does not exist".

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

Vien
If you can open Armada mode, I guess you have the patch already.

Mresuperstar
Now that Armada mode is up and running make sure to show off your team HERE.
i.imgur.com/MROdsa0.jpg
i.imgur.com/wOuhm5A.jpg
i.imgur.com/g5J7yBi.jpg
i.imgur.com/0XELE5w.jpg
i.imgur.com/cDJTKrt.png

https://twitter.com/Mresuperstar
issoisso
I can, thanks.

It would be helpful if it told me somewhere what version I have, instead of bright yellow letters saying "REQUIRES UPDATE 1.1.0.1" if I have it already

Stupid

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

issoisso
I have Boy Van Poppel, Kristjan Koren, and a bunch of no ones....

And I'm never touching Armada mode again :lol:

Seriously, I exited the game, and tried to re-enter (with a real name DB) and I can't join Armada mode because my profile "is already connected". WTG Cyanide Pfft

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

aidanvn13
Vien wrote:
issoisso wrote:
Vien wrote:

Also, for the people who are interested in smaller races, I haven't seen a screen of this yet:

i46.tinypic.com/9ibc09.jpg

That's really cool! I'll buy the game just because of all the smaller racesGrin Please share some screenshots of the Tour of South Africa!

Ian Butler
Can I see some shots of tour de Pyrennees please?

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Where are they going?
Where are they going?