Print Thread
Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 14:22
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Jesleyh
It's a few posts above you...
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

PCM-Noob
Are you refering to the dropbox download or the post with the .cdb file? Is the .cdb sufficent to update the (all-in-one) DB?

Jesleyh
One of the first posts on the previous page, with the dropbox file, saying:
PCM.daily 2013 DB - Post TdF update

Wink
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

PCM-Noob
Okey, thanks for helping out a newcommer!

Dippofix
So i've tried a few things already, but i just can't get the stat update to download. I have the 2013 all in one DB, so i only need the cdb from the stat update, no? If so, could somebody maybe attach it, because it wont let me turn off the firewall, and that wont let me download it.

Thanks already. Smile

lluuiiggii
You can't have just the .cdb because then you'd be missing files like Belkin's shirt. Try this link to see if it works: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5...update.rar

Dippofix
Thanks lluuiiggii, the download worked! Smile
But now i have another problem: i've installed it to the main pcm folder, but nothing shows up ingame. Maybe it's because i have two pcm folders, one where there's cdbs, screens, and those sort of things, and one where things like the 3D things, like jerseys are located. I assume that's the way it should be though. I had the same problem with the original 2013 DB, i solved that by adding in the cdb afterwards. Is that problem known? If so, what can i do about it?

lluuiiggii
When you say two PCM folders, you mean one in My Docs (where the .cdbs, screens etc are) and another in Program Files (or whichever placed you installed the game to), where the jerseys etc are? If yes, indeed it's normal. Other than that, I'm afraid I didn't understand much of your post. If the update doesn't appear in the in-game list of DBs, you could try copying the .cdb to the My Docs folder (is that what you did with the 2013 DB?).

Jesleyh
@Dippofix Are you sure you installed it in your PCM folder?
Have you manually changed the installation path before installing? (Not always necassary, but it's worth the effort)

Dippofix
I did manually change it to the folder in programmes. And yeah, i meant the one in My Docs. And with the 2013 DB it didn't show up, but the cdb was attached in i think the Support thread or somewhere, and i copied it in to the mods folder, and that worked. I think copying the .cdb to the My Docs folder could work, but i don't have the .cdb.

lluuiiggii
Here's the .cdb: https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....ile=779959

Dippofix
Thanks, the stats and everything are there now, but for some reason it seems it didn't actually install anything, because belkin don't have their right jersey. Frown

Jesleyh
Well, have you actually installed it in the right folder then?
That would explain the .cdb not being there (at first) as well.

Dippofix
I installed it to /Computer/notsurewhatitscalled/Programmes (x86)/Cyanide/Tour de France 2012
That is the right folder?

Dippofix
I downloaded the belkin jersey from one of the posts in the db section, and added it with an editor, so the jersey is there. That's the only thing except for maybe some rider photos that isn't in the .cdb, isn't it?

lluuiiggii
Well, there's the jersey, the equipment, the logos, the equipment pictures and the minishirt I think. I don't think that the installer didn't install anything, but rather that it has been installed to the wrong place. I've never really seen any folder called 'Tour de France 2012' in PCM Wink
Edited by lluuiiggii on 16-11-2013 18:01

Dippofix
Well, it's the german version, so it's called /Tour de France 2012 - Der offizielle Radsport-Manager. I think that's the right one. Not that it matters anymore, i installed the belkin stuff seperatly, and everything is working fine now.

lluuiiggii
Dippofix wrote:
Well, it's the german version, so it's called /Tour de France 2012 - Der offizielle Radsport-Manager. I think that's the right one. Not that it matters anymore, i installed the belkin stuff seperatly, and everything is working fine now.

You could also install it to an empty folder and copy the files manually to the PCM folder. Not sure if that's what you've done, but this way you'll be sure not to be missing anything Smile

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
The 3 Top Sprinters of the world
The 3 Top Sprinters of the world