PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
Jesleyh
hoihoi2010 wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:
hoihoi2010 wrote:
any updates?

As long as the PCM 13 PCMdaily Expansion Pack isn't out, I guess the PCM 12 stat update won't be there either.

convertion neither? Frown

Nah, but the PCM 13 Pack isn't far away, so don't worry, it'll be there soon Wink

I'm unsure about what's Lluuiiggii is planning though, maybe the PCM 12 version will be there tomorrow for example Pfft
Edited by Jesleyh on 09-08-2013 20:45
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

lluuiiggii
I was really busy the last two weeks and couldn't really find the time for it. But the update is done now Wink And to compensate a bit for the delay, I've added a small bonus Smile

PCM.daily 2013 DB - Post TdF update

Includes:
- post-TdF stats
- a few new riders as Alakagom said he'd add (Herklotz, Ludvigsson)
- Belkin replaces Blanco
- version with 2013 national champions

Download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5...update.exe

Installation: like all Daily DBs: run the .exe and make sure to install to your main PCM-folder. Open the game and choose "PCMdaily2013DB-update" or "...2013NC-update" in the Options -> Database menu.

Jesleyh
Cool! Are these (close to) the stats given for PCM 13?
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

lluuiiggii
Btw: if you get a message "this file might be dangerous or something", really, ignore it Wink It's probably a combination of .exe file + hosting in Dropbox. But by hosting in Dropbox now I wouldn't have to wait for CrueTrue to upload it to PCMDaily, so this way the files could be posted ealier Smile

Jesleyh wrote:
Cool! Are these (close to) the stats given for PCM 13?

Actually they're the same as the PCM13 stats (I've just copied the stats in the current PCM13 .cdb and pasted them to thePCM12 .cdb Pfft). I know there have been some changes in PCM13, to which the DB is being adapted (f.e. the ACC stat), but I don't think the difference is considerable enough to be worth all the work that it would take to adapt PCM13's peculiarities to PCM12's peculiarities Wink

ps.: turns out you were right about the PCM12 version coming out tomorrow Pfft

maximus
Great work lluuiiggii Wink
Are the NC routes the only difference of these DBs?

aas169
I think Mollema is underrated, I mean his mountain stat would make him number 8-14 of the world, which could be right, but his recuperation is also low. I'd suggest that either his mountain stat goes up 1 point or his recuperation is raised.

Selwink
I would give Mollema one of the highest MO stats, but make his performances worse in the heat
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/micro/npn.png[PCT] Novatek-Panarmenian.net
[ICL] Sugoi-Xanterra & Canada Dry Dev Team
Stages (Requests closed)

i.imgur.com/vR8EVAA.png

'But why were [...] they helped to get to space? To find answers, we must look at predictions not of science, but of science-fiction.'
Ancient Aliens

aas169
I think Boonen is massively overrated, with his current stats Cancellera would never beat him in Roubaix, I mean he's got the highest cobble stat, the highest flat stat and the second flat stat. He's also overrated in sprinting, he's currently faster than Farrar and Renshaw and Haussler.

Btw Ortega's downhill stat is 6

YesPer
hi everyone! will there be variants for pro tour races in the expansion pack?!
and: when, when when does it come? i've stopped playing my career a few weeks ago because i couldn't see the point before expansion, but certainly not done with the game! i know you wont give a date, but is it days, weeks, months away?
regards and ty for the extraordinary work you're doing!

Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 16:38
Bot Agent

IP: None  
AiZaK
Luigi, in your pack are included the NCs (Argentina, Japan, etc...)???

fickman
Could someone please upload the .cdb file?

hoihoi2010
thanks, this made my holidayBanana

lakebeach
maximus wrote:

I think the only difference between the cdb's is that there are different national champions, for example Cavendish and Greipel have special jerseys in one cdb but not in the other.
"It's very hard to work with other guys because nobody wants to work with me so it's better to drop everybody." - Peter Sagan

lluuiiggii
maximus wrote:

As lakebeach said, there's no difference in the NC routes: what changes are the champions (in the 2012 NC, f.e., the British champion is Stannard; in the 2013 NC, it's Cavendish).

fickman wrote:

https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....ost_779959

AiZaK wrote:

No. As I said in the other thread, I'll be doing the NCs DB for this update later today.

Btw, guys: I think it's preferable if you discuss stats in the PCM13 thread Wink
https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....wstart=460

Rob81
lluuiiggii wrote:
I was really busy the last two weeks and couldn't really find the time for it. But the update is done now Wink And to compensate a bit for the delay, I've added a small bonus Smile

PCM.daily 2013 DB - Post TdF update

Includes:
- post-TdF stats
- a few new riders as Alakagom said he'd add (Herklotz, Ludvigsson)
- Belkin replaces Blanco
- version with 2013 national champions

Download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5...update.exe

Installation: like all Daily DBs: run the .exe and make sure to install to your main PCM-folder. Open the game and choose "PCMdaily2013DB-update" or "...2013NC-update" in the Options -> Database menu.

So... if I want to "upgrade" my PCMDaily 2012 database I have to:

1) Install the PCMDaily 2013 database (All-in-one)
2) Install the graphical update for the PCMDaily 2013 database
3) This update.

Can someone confirm that I have this right? And will this affect my current career with the PCMDaily 2012 database?

lluuiiggii
Rob81 wrote:

3) This update.

Can someone confirm that I have this right? And will this affect my current career with the PCMDaily 2012 database?

Exactly. But this update won't affect your current career (the graphical update pack will, though).

Rob81
lluuiiggii wrote:
Rob81 wrote:

3) This update.

Exactly. But this update won't affect your current career (the graphical update pack will, though).

Okay, thanks lluuiiggii. I will wait untill I'm completely done with my current career then Wink

fickman
Thanks lluuiiggii.

AiZaK
lluuiiggii wrote:
maximus wrote:

As lakebeach said, there's no difference in the NC routes: what changes are the champions (in the 2012 NC, f.e., the British champion is Stannard; in the 2013 NC, it's Cavendish).

fickman wrote:

https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....ost_779959

AiZaK wrote:

No. As I said in the other thread, I'll be doing the NCs DB for this update later today.

Btw, guys: I think it's preferable if you discuss stats in the PCM13 thread Wink
https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....wstart=460

Ok, thanks Luigi, when you finish the DB + NCs I hope your notify us

PCM-Noob
lluuiiggii wrote:
Btw: if you get a message "this file might be dangerous or something", really, ignore it Wink It's probably a combination of .exe file + hosting in Dropbox. But by hosting in Dropbox now I wouldn't have to wait for CrueTrue to upload it to PCMDaily, so this way the files could be posted ealier Smile

Has this update been uploaded to pcmdaily yet? I can't find it in the download section for PCM12...

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Caisse rider eating
Caisse rider eating