· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
contsupreme
What about Battaglin? Surely he deserves an increase? 72 mo 74 hi and an improvement in his lat stat.and something like 73 sprint 74 acc imo.

GerardoGomCas
How about Damiano Caruso? He was pretty good and consistent, especially considering he was called 2-3 days before the start of the Giro. He finished well ahead of Intxausti in all mountain stages but the Montasio one, and that's probably cause he was still building form.

gotlandrules
Jesleyh wrote:
Miguel98 wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:
gotlandrules wrote:
Gesink does not deserve nor should he get over 76 MO... 76 IS his level at the moment...

Schleck IS 67MO at the moment, Hesjedal IS 75MO at the moment but do they get that? Wink

Hesjedal 75? Really? He was sick. Schleck 67? Yes, he doesn't get results. We'll see at the Tour how his stats will be. Still, I drop Schleck to 77 MO and 74 HIL.

I meant that if you really look at this moment, like gotland seemed to do, then it's like that.

And no, I didn't mean that they should be 67 & 75 MO, that's not what I'm saying Wink

Bad choice of words of me, but he is and has been under 77MO for a long while.

fickman
I took some time to do some suggestions about riders who might need stats to get lowered a bit, at least MO.

Ivan Basso 78-->77 (He’s 35 years old and like Sanchez he’s probably never going to be the same rider he once was and since his main objective of the season was the Giro we might not see him doing well again this season)

Steven Kruijswijk 76-->75 (hasn’t any good results these season and even after Gesink left Giro didn’t show anything in the last Mountain Stage)

Juan José Cobo 75-->73 (i think i don’t need to explain why)

Tom Danielson 77-->75 (his getting old and even after Hesjedal left wasn’t able to perform well)

Gianluca Brambilla 75-->74 (this guy forgot this year how to climb)

Gorka Verdugo 75-->74 (really disappointing season so far and not his best Giro)

Christian Vande Velde 75-->74 (not the youngest one and far from having his best season so far)

Tiago Machado 75-->74 (was supposed to be the leader/co-leader of RadioShack – Leopard and he couldn’t deliver at all not even in his home race Volta ao Algarve was able to do great)

BTW Gesink potential 6 is totally absurd, I can’t see why he should have more potential than guys like Porte or Mollema 4 should be fine.

Of course I’m probably wrong about some suggestions but that’s how I see those riders.
Edited by fickman on 26-05-2013 20:31

PCM rulezz
Brambilla worked for Cavendish + he had a crash early on in the giro iirc. I think he can still climb (just look at the last mountain stage). 75 is still ok imo, but that's just my thoughts
Edited by PCM rulezz on 26-05-2013 20:38
Winners never quit, quitters never win.

It's difficult not to be happy when you're surrounded by Belgians. - Mark Cavendish

baseballlover312
I agree with Vande Velde. Showed nothing ever really since that show for Hesjedal on Stelvio. But that was over a year ago.

Danieson I'd say 76. He was there for Hesjedal in the first week pretty well, but he really had no GC ambitions even when Hesjedal left. Obviously 77 is too much but I'd say 76 is good.
Edited by baseballlover312 on 26-05-2013 20:39
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Alakagom
fickman wrote:
I took some time to do some suggestions about riders who might need stats to get lowered a bit, at least MO.

Ivan Basso 78-->77 (He’s 35 years old and like Sanchez he’s probably never going to be the same rider he once was and since his main objective of the season was the Giro we might not see him doing well again this season)

Steven Kruijswijk 76-->75 (hasn’t any good results these season and even after Gesink left Giro didn’t show anything in the last Mountain Stage)

Juan José Cobo 75-->73 (i think i don’t need to explain why)

Tom Danielson 77-->75 (his getting old and even after Hesjedal left wasn’t able to perform well)

Gorka Verdugo 75-->74 (really disappointing season so far and not his best Giro)

Christian Vande Velde 75-->74 (not the youngest one and far from having his best season so far)

Tiago Machado 75-->74 (was supposed to be the leader/co-leader of RadioShack – Leopard and he couldn’t deliver at all not even in his home race Volta ao Algarve was able to do great)

BTW Gesink potential 6 is totally absurd, I can’t see why he should have more potential than guys like Porte or Mollema 4 should be fine.

Of course I’m probably wrong about some suggestions but that’s how I see those riders.

Some I already changed i.e. Basso to 77 few days ago, Cobo etc.

You're spot on on all of them, those would be my stats as well Wink Maybe only Danielson to 76 for now. 4th Romandie, 10th Volta, 11th Pais Vasco. He had some results to back 76 up.
Edited by Alakagom on 26-05-2013 20:41
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 20:24
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Jesleyh
I agree about Kruiswijk. I miss the old Kruiswijk, he was pretty good. Sad
Wouldn't put Danielson down too much.

And I understand that Gesink has more potential than older guys like Wiggins, but he shouldn't be higher in potental than guys like Porte, Froome, Mollema etc, I agree that that's a bit ridiculous. Put all those(so Gesink and the other younger GC-contenders) on 5 or 6 potential. Only Gesink wouldn't be really fair.

But Alak said that he only lowered a few guys, to look what an impact it has on the game Wink

i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

Squire
fickman wrote:

Go easy on Brambilla, he's been employed as a rouleur on the flat for Cavendish this year. I'd say his Giro last year is still representative for his stats. He was great the year before as well.

Otherwise you're pretty spot on, as Alakagom said.
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2010/11_Teamstory.png

Avin Wargunnson
Gesink is rubbish, face it people. Pfft
Even when Velits was 3rd at Vuelta (which was still better than Gesink at any year there), he was not awarded 79 mountain right because of it and that was good decision. 76 at max for Gesink, no way he should be higher.

I agree with most post Giro suggestions, maybe small boost to Nizzolo?

Giro aside, what about Jan Barta? I am not sure which stats he does have now, but he is a TT monster now, probably best TTist apart from WT. He is also great fighter and hilly rider, doing that for like two years now. I remmber he got some boost last year, but not sure now, especially TT stat could use some polish. Smile
I'll be back

Alakagom
Avin Wargunnson wrote:
Even when Velits was 3rd at Vuelta (which was still better than Gesink at any year there), he was not awarded 79 mountain right because of it and that was good decision. 76 at max for Gesink, no way he should be higher.

Giro aside, what about Jan Barta? I am not sure which stats he does have now, but he is a TT monster now, probably best TTist apart from WT. He is also great fighter and hilly rider, doing that for like two years now. I remmber he got some boost last year, but not sure now, especially TT stat could use some polish. Smile

Nizzolo to 77/77 I guess right now, I have to see how it would fare with competition at Giro and who wasn't there to judge sprinters.

I gave Barta 76 in TT which I think is fair, Malori has 77 and G has 76 in comparision to the Bayern TT results and for 76 he'd dominate the PCT ranks with that easily.
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

MarniC
Anyone knows when the new stats update is gonna be released?

Avin Wargunnson
Alakagom wrote:
Avin Wargunnson wrote:

Nizzolo to 77/77 I guess right now, I have to see how it would fare with competition at Giro and who wasn't there to judge sprinters.

I gave Barta 76 in TT which I think is fair, Malori has 77 and G has 76 in comparision to the Bayern TT results and for 76 he'd dominate the PCT ranks with that easily.

76 is okay for Barta, i thought he is a bit lower. I would maybe bump Malori a point higher, he is imo top10 TTists worldwide.

Nizzolo 77/77 sounds reasonable, there was not much of an opposition in Giro besides Cavendish though.
I'll be back

raulvasa_9
The return of Luis León Sanchez was absolutely amazing... he has been stopped for almost 8 months, and in his first stage race, he finished 2 and won the main stage against great riders as Gilbert, Martin, Boonen... I hope that Blanco take him to the Tour, he is very very safety bet to winning stages.

By the way, when will be ready a new update for the database?

Jesleyh
I guess in the summer... Wink
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

TheManxMissile
Watching more and more non-WT cycling, mostly UK NE events... So based on that here are a few changes... Might do a bigger whole GB set over the summer for PCM13

Alex Blain needs a RES boost, and maybe an ACC boost
Kristian House needs a FL boost
Luke Grivell-Mellor needs either a CB drop or FL boost
Tom Scully an FL, ACC, RES boost

oh and while i'm here... Gesink Pfft Vindicated, drop, yay etc.
and based off the Giro Cavendish perhaps deserves 84SP or some boost to support stats
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Avin Wargunnson
TheManxMissile wrote:
Watching more and more non-WT cycling, mostly UK NE events... So based on that here are a few changes... Might do a bigger whole GB set over the summer for PCM13

Alex Blain needs a RES boost, and maybe an ACC boost
Kristian House needs a FL boost
Luke Grivell-Mellor needs either a CB drop or FL boost
Tom Scully an FL, ACC, RES boost

oh and while i'm here... Gesink Pfft Vindicated, drop, yay etc.
and based off the Giro Cavendish perhaps deserves 84SP or some boost to support stats

Because of beating Mezgec and out of form Ferrari?
I'll be back

Spilak23
TheManxMissile wrote:

No, best guys in the Giro have 77 sprint. His stats are fine, atleast wait untill le Tour

AiZaK
Cavendish must be +1 better in SPR than Greipel.

If Greipel 81, Cav82
If Greipel 82, Cav 83

Jesleyh
AiZaK wrote:
Cavendish must be +1 better in SPR than Greipel.

If Greipel 81, Cav82
If Greipel 82, Cav 83

Cav already has better energy stats and 2 ACC stats higher.
It's fine like this to me.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Open Velodrome
Open Velodrome