Print Thread
The Politics Thread
Ad Bot
Posted on 16-09-2024 10:18
Bot Agent

IP: None  
wackojackohighcliffe
Paul23 wrote:
"The fact there's a vitriolic hardcore Christian-funded campaign against marriage equality that paints homosexuals as being made to look like sexual deviant degenerates who attack children is despicable."

wait...what?
Who does such stuff? I mean, like I said, I'm against same-sex marriage, but only because I'm conservative/traditional. It's a bit shocking, that that many people still have something against homosexuals. I mean, obviously, there are slot of stupid people in the world, but still...

Australians...Wink

Paul23
wackojackohighcliffe wrote:
Paul23 wrote:
"The fact there's a vitriolic hardcore Christian-funded campaign against marriage equality that paints homosexuals as being made to look like sexual deviant degenerates who attack children is despicable."

wait...what?
Who does such stuff? I mean, like I said, I'm against same-sex marriage, but only because I'm conservative/traditional. It's a bit shocking, that that many people still have something against homosexuals. I mean, obviously, there are slot of stupid people in the world, but still...

Australians...Wink

Well, it's a shame. They obviously forgot to mention, that homosexuals also eat babys and they spit at puppys....
i.imgur.com/aJSlUNt.png

jandal7
jseadog1 wrote:
I have to cut in here to ask if anyone saw the comments Donald Trump made about Puerto Rico when he WAS IN Puerto Rico? :lol:

Katrina was a real storm, you have shyte leadership, your news is fake, my administration did an A+ job at this. Take your pick, he's an embarrassment to the human race Pfft
24/02/21 - kandesbunzler said “I don't drink famous people."
15/08/22 - SotD said "Your [jandal's] humour is overrated"
11/06/24 - knockout said "Winning is fine I guess. Truth be told this felt completely unimportant."

[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | [PT] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
5x i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png x5
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png
2x pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/funniest21.png x2
2x i.imgur.com/TUidkLG.png x2

jseadog1
jandal7 wrote:
jseadog1 wrote:
I have to cut in here to ask if anyone saw the comments Donald Trump made about Puerto Rico when he WAS IN Puerto Rico? :lol:

Katrina was a real storm, you have shyte leadership, your news is fake, my administration did an A+ job at this. Take your pick, he's an embarrassment to the human race Pfft

My favorite...

"I hate to tell you, Puerto Rico, but you've thrown our budget a little out of whack, because we've spent a lot of money on Puerto Rico."

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/userproject.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/fantasy.png

PCM.Daily Survivor Season 2 Fan Favorite Winner

PCM.Daily NFL Fantasy Football Champion: 2012
PCM.Daily NHL Prediction Game Champion: 2013
PCM.Daily NFL Prediction Game Champion: 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2021

TheManxMissile
jseadog1 wrote:
jandal7 wrote:
jseadog1 wrote:

My favorite...

"I hate to tell you, Puerto Rico, but you've thrown our budget a little out of whack, because we've spent a lot of money on Puerto Rico."

"Puerto Rico? Isn't the place Justin Beiber wants to go to get burritos, despacito."
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

jandal7
jseadog1 wrote:
jandal7 wrote:
jseadog1 wrote:

My favorite...

Oh man I didn't see that one Rolling EyesPfft
11/06/24 - knockout said "Winning is fine I guess. Truth be told this felt completely unimportant."

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png

OZrocker
The "real disaster" line was shocking, even from him. How anyone rational in America can still support the guy I'll never know.

jandal7
So we have a government... almost a month post-election Pfft not quite Netherlands but felt an age
Edited by jandal7 on 19-10-2017 08:27

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png

Aquarius97
jandal7 wrote:
So we have a government... almost a month post-election Pfft not quite Netherlands but felt an age

Spain wins that Pfft Over two months after elections, but before those elections, we had 7 months without goverment after another elections. We had to repeat the elections as no one could form a goverment Frown
Manager of [MG] Repsol - Netflix

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/newmanager.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/improved.png

wackojackohighcliffe
Aquarius97 wrote:
jandal7 wrote:

Spain wins that Pfft Over two months after elections, but before those elections, we had 7 months without goverment after another elections. We had to repeat the elections as no one could form a goverment Frown

Was it Lebanon who went about 2-3 years without a president?

ivaneurope
Prepare for riots in Catalonia as Spain's central government is preparing to strip the region's autonomy. In the meantime Pugdemont still has not given the answer to the 1 000 000 Euro prize question - Is Catalonia independent or not?
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

TheManxMissile
wackojackohighcliffe wrote:
Aquarius97 wrote:
jandal7 wrote:

Was it Lebanon who went about 2-3 years without a president?

Belgium, apparently, wins the "Longest Time without government" award at 589 days by official measures.
But let's not overlook places like Somalia (no formal government for something like 15 years through the 90's). Or Libya, Iraq, Egypt. Places where governments where diposed and you have to argue when an official government took over.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Console: Breakaway
Console: Breakaway