Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
Zilu
When will the update notes for daily?

Jesleyh
Zilu wrote:
When will the update notes for daily?

https://www.pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthr...ost_704526
There was one 2 weeks ago. Click the link Wink
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

IvanGil
Could there be a new update after the giro?
ASTANA

contsupreme
I think luca paolini should get a boost in hills and fighter because there is no ways he would be able to win that stage and keep the jersey in my game like what is happening in the Giro

hollyghost54
after the tour de romandie gianni meersman should be:
FL: 74
MO: 68
DO: 70
CO/cobbles: 68
TT: 67
PR: 67
SP: 75
ACC: 77
END: 72
RES: 69
REC: 73
HIL: 74
ATT: 77
can someone give me please a personal opinion about this

Jesleyh
hollyghost54 wrote:

Hmm, seems okay to me. There weren't a lot uphill sprinters in Romandië though, so it wasn't so hard for Gianni.
But I think I agree.
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

fcancellara
I'd say 73 is fine for HIL, the rest of the stats is okay.
i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/graphicartistoftheyear12_zpse6637662.png

i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/musicbanner_zps3d73b387.png

www.twitter.com/caspervdluijt
PCM rulezz
Jesleyh wrote:
hollyghost54 wrote:

Hmm, seems okay to me. There weren't a lot uphill sprinters in Romandië though, so it wasn't so hard for Gianni.
But I think I agree.

There were some sprinter like Goss, Ferrari and Viviani. But I also agree with this stats.
Winners never quit, quitters never win.

It's difficult not to be happy when you're surrounded by Belgians. - Mark Cavendish

Jesleyh
PCM rulezz wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:
hollyghost54 wrote:

But I think I agree.

There were some sprinter like Goss, Ferrari and Viviani. But I also agree with this stats.

Those guys(except Goss when he's in form) are dropped when the hills start. Guess what happened when the hills started in Romandië? Pfft

PCM rulezz
Jesleyh wrote:
PCM rulezz wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:
hollyghost54 wrote:

But I think I agree.

Those guys(except Goss when he's in form) are dropped when the hills start. Guess what happened when the hills started in Romandië? Pfft

But those 3 where the front group of the 5th stage of this year giro. While sprinters as Cavendish and Dehaes and some other minor sprinter where dropped before.
Winners never quit, quitters never win.

It's difficult not to be happy when you're surrounded by Belgians. - Mark Cavendish

Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 18:30
Bot Agent

IP: None  
raulvasa_9
Hi guys. I played a season with the new database and I want to talk aboutl resutls. I don´t know why, but froome and wiggins doesn´t win anything importat (froome romandia) because Froome attack in flat stages and in mountain at the star of the stages and works in mountain for Wiggo.
Gesink was 3 in the Giro behind Nibali and Wiggins, and before riders as Rodriguez, Hesjedal, Scarponi, Basso and Moreno, and at the end of the season he has 80 in mountain (until today, it isn´t real).
Contador wins the Tour, Froome 2nd and Valverde (my rider) 3rd (there should be a problem in the TT with 2 mountains because I win with more than 2 minutes ahead Quintana, also my rider). At the Vuelta, Rodriguez, Contador, Valverde (very realistic as we saw last year).
In cobble race, always win Boonen or Cancellara, and in ardennes it was a madness. Kiriyenka won on Amstel, Nibali on Flecha and Gilbert on LBL. Cancellara won MSR (I was 2 with Lastras) and Gilbert the WC and Martin the ITT WC.

I want to do a comparation those results with the real life. I think all of them are very realistic, except the sky results (bad on GT, but even Froome couldn´t attack on flat stages at the starts and won the Giro Pfft, and Kiriyenka winning Amstel Gold Race), and the podium of Gesink in the Giro.

I´ve already read lots of previous post of Gesink discussion, and I´m agree with the people who said Gesink is the most overrated rider. I want to enjoy with the game, and of course I want to play with the real statics. And it´s absolutely incredible that Gesink finished in 3rd position the Giro behind Nibali and Wiggins... and before riders as Rodriguez, Hesjedal, Scarponi, Basso and Moreno in the top of this form. Maybe he finished in podium Giro '13 in real life and he deserves this stats, but the point is that he now has stats of rider who can finish in podium in a GT, and he never finish in top 5 in his career. And now he has 80 in mountain and Quintana and Pinot still have 78.
I try to be honest, and you can´t lower stats of some riders as Andy and Evans who had a bad year but had won TdF in 2010 and 2011 (Andy 2), and gives Gesink high stats for results that he NEVER had reached (his best victory is a Tour of California) only because he could do in the future because he failed in a lot of chances. That´s my opinion.

At least, i´m very thankfull for make this great work with the db and all of the detais with de pack 2013, it was an amazing job with great results.

Jesleyh
Sigh, the Gesink discussion again.

Btw, Career results differ enormously. Try another career, and Gesink might not get a Top 10 at any GT, and Sky might win every GT.
Gesink at least deserves to have 78 MO, to achieve Vuelta 2012 6th place.
And before lowering him, we'll await the Giro. He's doing okay at the moment, no? Wink

And the 3rd place in the Giro can also be because of Form. Maybe Gesink had 95+ form during the Giro, while Skybots had 85 form. That can make a huge difference, yes.

Btw, development is random. It occured that Gesink didn't really develop for 2 years for me, while Quintana was 81 MO after 1 season(and that's even the old DB, where Quintana was lower than this!)
Random factors, and trainer qualities decide how fast they develop. You can't judge that by doing 1 season.
Edited by Jesleyh on 12-05-2013 12:17

Ian Butler
Okay. Wiggins 50 downhill? Seriously Pfft

fcancellara
No, 56 Pfft
i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/graphicartistoftheyear12_zpse6637662.png

i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/musicbanner_zps3d73b387.png

www.twitter.com/caspervdluijt
TheManxMissile
Ian Butler wrote:

Then what do you give Blanco Shock
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Jesleyh
TheManxMissile wrote:
Ian Butler wrote:

Then what do you give Blanco Shock

Well, according to this Giro, better than Wiggins Wink
And Gesink is already a horrible downhiller in PCM, Wiggins isn't...

lluuiiggii
Jesleyh wrote:
And the 3rd place in the Giro can also be because of Form. Maybe Gesink had 95+ form during the Giro, while Skybots had 85 form. That can make a huge difference, yes.

Tbh, all the riders he mentioned in paragraph 2 (except Purito and Moreno) have pre-defined in the DB that they'll have a Giro program in 2013, meaning that they all should be with form 98~99 in the whole Giro Pfft

But for the Gesink discussion, let's just wait 2 more weeks Wink

Jesleyh
lluuiiggii wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:

Tbh, all the riders he mentioned in paragraph 2 (except Purito and Moreno) have pre-defined in the DB that they'll have a Giro program in 2013, meaning that they all should be with form 98~99 in the whole Giro Pfft

But for the Gesink discussion, let's just wait 2 more weeks Wink

That's what I'm saying all the time Pfft
But you guys have to keep in mind that Gesink also has worse minor stats than other climbers of his level. (Worse stamina than every 80+ climber, no 78+ climber has a worse RES than him, he's the worst downhiller of all the good climbers etc, worst REC of all the top-stage-racers etc.)

Anyway, I'm not going to feed this discussion anymore Wink

vismitananda
To give my point to the "Gesink saga" in this stats forum.

I think that Gesink is a good climber, he could compete w/ the best climbers in the peloton, but lacks tactics and explosiveness if he's around w/ these beasts. This year's Giro I hope he'll retain that GC spot or even increase it. So the bickering will stop and we all have an updated stats.

Well that's just me. Grin

As for Wiggo, seriously 50 at DH? He's just having a bad week at the Giro so far, maybe we should wait till TDF to clarify this. Wink
-Pain is temporary, Quitting lasts forever-

Pellizotti2
vismitananda wrote:
for Wiggo, seriously 50 at DH? He's just having a bad week at the Giro so far, maybe we should wait till TDF to clarify this. Wink

That makes zero sense. The Giro is his main goal this year.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots