· Total Members: 161,013
· Newest Member: JasonPaump
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Tour de France Discussion
redordead
Another 5th place stage result, not bad at all Smile

I wouldn't have minded if Pogacar and Beltran lost time today in that split, but I guess they were determined to barely hold on Pfft

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

hillis91
What is up with the Weather in France right now? Pfft
Everybody with long sleeves and leggings on?

Arensman doing work again. Kind of wanted him to take it easy until the next Mountain stages. But if it pays of in the end, i won't complain Smile
i.imgur.com/sqJ8APc.png
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/jerseydesigner.png
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/graphicartist.png

roturn
Wellens did very well in the mountains. For a moment I thought he is too agressive but he saved his energy well. Goos helped him a lot I guess to recover a bit.

Break wise nice to see the team in there but why sent Sergent in a mountain stage...Koep/Munoz/Ciccone or even Goos are the riders for this. Later having lost quite a bit of time already. Hopefully he goes into attacks later and not just sitting up there only being around for support duty.

knockout
Fantastic sprint by Thijssen, timed the sprint very well. Very happy with that as well as with Dversnes for getting into the break (even when it was obvious to not net too much).

Congrats Bikex!
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

Bikex
Sorry for not having posted so far. The preview was incredible and it was a great idea to involve other managers in it.
The first 6 stages were rather frustrating for me with Leung not living up to his favorite status in the prologue and it seeming like Hsu was hit by the 4th best sprinter curse. Stage 7 made all that irrelevant. Incredibly strong sprint by Hsu to take the stage after having not been positioned that well. It's great to see a rider that I've taken from level 1.0 to reach a career milestone like this. I hope he keeps trying in the upcoming stages unlike the first two sprint stages. Looking at the KoM competition, it seems like quite a lot of points were already awarded. Regardless, of course I still hope I get to see some magic from Dion Smith.

ember
Very, very good sprint by Dainese! That was very close to the big win, but a stage podium is also very good from our young loan in rider. Definitely making a case for us trying to sign him permanently after this season, though, suspect Assa Abloy won't agree to that! Pfft

Congratulations on the stage win, Bikex.

For Preidler and Amezawa, giving away two more minutes, makes me think there's no excuse to sit passive when we hit the mountains and hills again now. We need them to start being active.

cio93
ember wrote:
Very, very good sprint by Dainese! That was very close to the big win, but a stage podium is also very good from our young loan in rider. Definitely making a case for us trying to sign him permanently after this season, though, suspect Assa Abloy won't agree to that! Pfft

*revisiting the trauma of our bidding war when he got added* no...definitely don't bank on that. Frown

Croatia14
Big performance by Hsu, congrats to bikex. I like what we did, and Peak looked reasonably strong as well, just awfully positioned.
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/moty.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 20-09-2024 07:27
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Gustavovskiy
Great win by Hsu, congrats Bikex!

Kind of wish I had a sprinter here. But then I look at how my sprinters have fared through the season and remember I don't actually wish that at all.
Manager of Everesting

OlegTinkov
Another day in yellow, hard to predict how long Sivakov can keep it. Hopefully until Lyon, may even Monaco and why not Paris! Smile

http://www.pcmdaily.com/profile.php?lookup=6187
Nemolito
Well, that was a terrible sprint from us. Lucky to remain in green another day. Hope we can bounce back with a strong sprint now.
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

Croatia14
I absolutely hate how Manninen in green kinda looks like Peak, but Peak is actually nowhere near. Though I'm happy for Manninen to perform. Great report once more!
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/moty.png

Nemolito
Ok, we definitely bounced back with a strong sprint Grin We had the hope of winning two stages before the race, and we have succeeded by stage 8, which is great. Holding/winning green would be amazing, but definitely not an easy task. Let's see if we're able to do it, and the coming stage will immediately be very important for that new goal.

Thanks for the great report cunego Smile
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

AbhishekLFC
Yo Matti Grin Love to see Los Pollos having a good race here so far!

knockout
We tried to get into the break, we tried to participate in the sprint. Both without success but the attempts are most important. On a stage like this i cant ask for much more.

Pretty cool podium there. Congrats!
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

redordead
Some very nice TV time indeed. Fred Wright is such a fun rider Smile

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

Gustavovskiy
Manninen continues to carve a place for himself in the MG hall of fame. Congrats on the win Nemo. Brilliant.

Kinda frustrating to see Christian trying to get into the break without succeeding. Here's hoping
Manager of Everesting

alexkr00
Some very consistent results from Van Poppel so far. Only thing missing is a stage win or a complete mess Grin

Yesterday he had a good chance to get the stage win. Hopefully it will happen eventually. Today, the finale was way too hard for him. Despite some very good team work all he could do was sixth, but that's still a good result on that finale.

Second in the green jersey rankings is also very nice since it brings some extra points.
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/avatar21.png

ember
Super impressive win by Manninen, congratulations, Nemo!

Also super impressive stuff by Dainese on such a tricky finish. I’m very happy with that! He did everything perfect, his positioning, his launch, and also being able to hang on for a stage podium. Very well done, and a great result for us.

SotD
Same stupid mistake from Bouglas to show up for the intermediates only to lack strength in the final. He really need to stop playing around for 10th place in the pts competition.

Nice to see Miltiadis picking up a few KOM points, even though it didn't move him up in the rankings. Atleast now he's close to 3rd, and with a good breakaway attempt more he could target 2nd aswell.

Great win from Manninen. Herklotz picking up nice points for the green jersey too.
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mghq.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.