· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,013
· Newest Member: JasonPaump
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Tour de France Discussion
alexkr00
As it turns our, Van Poppel is doing better with that weak train than following wheels. Another good result even though it wasn't a podium, it was close enough.
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/avatar21.png

cio93
Uneventful first three days in Germany for us, with a mediocre showing in the prologue that ultimately shouldn't matter in the long run.

Tomorrow's the big one, where we hopefully feature in the fight for the stage win and yellow jersey.
As I said, taking the lead while still on German soil would be a significant milestone, so let's try our best!

OlegTinkov
Hard to predict tomorrow's stage, I just hope it all stays together so we still have a shot at yellow during the team time trial.

http://www.pcmdaily.com/profile.php?lookup=6187
Croatia14
We're a little too passive so far, that needs to change in the break tomorrow!
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/moty.png

Nemolito
Not a great prologue by Sütterlin, but the next two stages went much better. a very hectic sprint in the second stage but still a nice comeback from Matti to finish fourth. Superb feeling to see him win the third stage, after I thought he went too early Grin Hope he can add another one to his tally later and he can keep fighting for that green jersey, as hillis pointed out really suits him Smile Thanks for the fabulous reports so far, cunego.
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 20-09-2024 07:31
Bot Agent

IP: None  
cio93
:')

knockout
Not getting to join the break is a bigger setback to our hopes here. At least we tried

Sick reports!
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

redordead
Looks like we were recruited by Puma to do most of the work and then not get in the way at the end :lol:

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

DubbelDekker
Was getting a bit worried about us not joining any breaks. So I'm glad we did in stage 4, despite it leading to nothing.

Congrats on getting yellow in Germany cio!
i.imgur.com/5iNQj.png

alexkr00
Not sure why we were trying to put Roosen in the breakaway. Smart move from Rodriguez to lose time early so he'll be allowed in breakaways.
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/avatar21.png

Gustavovskiy
Great win by Latour, congrats beagle!

Some reassuring signs for us, despite having no noteworthy results. Christian trying to get into breaks, but he seems to be a targeted man (shouldn't have mentioned him in the preview I guess). Great to see Almeida dig in today's finale to catch Herklotz's group.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow. We really need a big result there!
Thanks for all the coverage so far cunego. Quality work!
Manager of Everesting

SotD
Gotta love the attitude today. Delco, Nsengimana, Miltiadis and finally Lafay tried to get away today and the latter did so with maximum succes. Brilliant to pick up that amount of KOM points. Obviously sucks to be tied rather than taking 1st, but wonderful effort!
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mghq.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

ember
Thank you for a great report, cunego. That was intense to follow. Big congratulations to beagle!

For us, it was disappointing we didn't try once for breakaway participation. Hopefully that's because we save it for later. And what a pity it gives no points to lead the teams classification during a stage race! Pfft

Nemolito
An uneventful fourth stage for us, with Munoz tactically preparing himself for breakaway opportunities Pfft

Congratulations on the win to beagle and the yellow for Puma. Thanks for another great report Smile
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

Gustavovskiy
Second is definitely a great result for us, it's just a bit nagging to see Almeida and Eastman finish a few seconds behind the rest of the group. This was our chance of wearing yellow for a day at least. I don't think we're going to be any closer in the future.

Great result for Tinkoff, congrats Oleg. Herklotz seems to be the the one profiting the most out of this stage though, especially with Morton losing valuable time today.
Manager of Everesting

roturn
No idea why but the team is really underperforming on every terrain all season.
Not ideal that it now also happens in a Wellens race.

Need some more active racing now in the mountains.

knockout
Yes baby, we did it once again!
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

Marcovdw
Uran Grin
Manager of Minions

cio93
Wow, what a convincing TTT performance by us! And congrats Evonik. Pfft

This was probably the most important single day of the entire season for us, having gone to great lengths to secure two of the strongest TT loanees in transfers (basically gifting a 75ovl Stüssi in return) and only sending a barebone climbing support squad, and it worked even better than I could've hoped for! Smile

Being up over a minute on someone like Tenorio with two thirds of the TTing already done is a dream scenario and gives us the option to approach the mountains cautiously.

Tomorrow should be a perfect day to get into yellow again, but whether there will be enough chasing power to aim for the stage win remains to be seen.
Ideally, Silvio covers attacks for most of the climbing and we'll figure out whether he's the strongest only at the very end, any hybris could be very costly.

DubbelDekker
Better TTT than expected! The climbing definitely helped us.
i.imgur.com/5iNQj.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Sardone is unbeatable in the mountains...
Sardone is unbeatable in the mountains...
PCM10: General Screenshots
Fantasy Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet fighti... 17,476 PCM$
bullet df_Trek 16,574 PCM$
bullet Marcovdw 14,445 PCM$
bullet jseadog1 12,852 PCM$
bullet baseba... 9,939 PCM$

bullet Main Fantasy Betting page
bullet Rankings: Top 100