· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2011
 Print Thread
Editing pre-prepared fitness plans
climeon
I was playing the 2007 historical database which has many race dates changed. This has made the fitness plans that the AI uses significantly weaker due to incorrect peaking (e.g. roubaix 01 has level five fitness for roubaix). I was wondering if it was possible to edit these fitness plans so as to ensure the AI will have reasonable fitness schedules without me having the change all the AI fitness schedules to custom ones.

lluuiiggii
Yes, the fitness schedules are found in STA_fitness_program. In this table there is the list of fitness programs, with their names you see in game and their IDs. Then you can edit them in STA_fitness_program_week (each line of this table corresponds to one week in one of the plans, the intensity of the training in the plan, and the ID of the training plan that week is part of).

climeon
lluuiiggii wrote:
Yes, the fitness schedules are found in STA_fitness_program. In this table there is the list of fitness programs, with their names you see in game and their IDs. Then you can edit them in STA_fitness_program_week (each line of this table corresponds to one week in one of the plans, the intensity of the training in the plan, and the ID of the training plan that week is part of).

Thanks Smile

Batigol19
Is it possible to ensure that the favorites participate in the biggest races and especially the GT's and WC. For career mode, for example on the giro, we often Nibali and Scarponi on top but other favorites (that is to say not many) are much weaker. However I redefined in the editor's favorite racing for each rider and trick -2, -1,0,1,2 .... But nothing works.
So it gives me Nibali who wins the Giro + mountain + point (unrealistic) then do not do the TDF or the Vuelta. Cunego is not involved in GT when I planned to do the Giro and the Vuelta. Hesjedal made ​​the giro but is ineffective. Rodriguez arrived at the Vuelta has already run the giro and the tour. So it's pretty easy for me happens in the major tours with runners in top form. I searched the forums, I have a planner but this season is for his own team. I want the other riders give me a headache. thank you for your help.

lluuiiggii
Well, you can try modifying the other team rosters (and thus select in which races will a certain rider participate in the year) in DYN_team_race, and change their fitness plans in fkIDfitness_program (in DYN_cyclist), but it'll require some fair amount of work to do it for several riders.

Batigol19
thank you lluuiiggii,

since then I have restart a career with your advice.
Nibali, participates in the Giro and won, outclassing everyone, while its shape to -2 in fitness, and it is not the TDF or the Vuelta. The Spanish have 80 racing 90 when they arrive at the Vuelta! This really sucks for réaisme. I searched in full forums but it did not seem to bother. However, for the interest of the game is a detail of the most important.

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 04:34
Bot Agent

IP: None  
lluuiiggii
Batigol19 wrote:
while its shape to -2 in fitness

What do you mean by this? The gene_ilist_bonus_fitness in DYN_cyclist? If yes, then that only applies to single race mode, not careers.

As for Nibali, I find it realistic that a rider focus on Giro and after that doesn't contest for the Tour or Vuelta. However the problem with the "over-racing" by AI riders who target the Vuelta is true indeed. For PCM11 TankNL has worked on the rider programs to move races to their correct 2012 dates and to improve race participation in general, and maybe it also enhances this part (the 'over-racing' ), but it's for a 2012 DB, not 2007 one.

And btw, Cyanide said that they worked on rider racing programs in PCM12 because of the new teams and more races.
Edited by lluuiiggii on 08-07-2012 21:13

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Poor Sagan