· Total Members: 161,013
· Newest Member: JasonPaump
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] Transfers: Adverts
 Print Thread
Young Cobbler for 100k??
baseballlover312
Welcome welcome welcome!

We didn't start off the transfer season looking to actively sell—and we're still not really looking to do so. But that doesn't mean there's no movement at all.

LOAN IN

We are looking to take in a Level 3 or 4 loanee in need of an XP upgrade. Any skillset is possible, although we would prefer riders with skills in TT and/or cobbles. Our preferred situation is a 50/50 wage split with no fee, but again this is negotiable depending on the rider and fit.

SALE

The more shocking news of the afternoon is that a deal for Lennard Kamna has been agreed to. It involves a lot of money and a rider we like. An overbid would need to be upwards for 2.5 million in value for us to consider it.
Edited by baseballlover312 on 05-09-2024 02:02

baseballlover312
https://pcmdaily....st_1457975

Lennard Kamna deal is officially up! 2 million and a rider. If you want a chance to get him on your team, you better contact me asap by PM or Skype, cause otherwise he will have a very nice home at Puma!

baseballlover312
Kamna deal has been up a while, and if nothing changes when I wake up in the morning, that will be that.

We are now looking to pursue PT caliber leaders, aged 30 years or under. We are looking for climbers, stage racers, and/or puncheurs that fit this mold. We have cash on hand to make it worth your while, and would also consider moving Alex Aranburu (77 mtn, 79 hill, 79 Res) in the right deal. Contact me if you have any interest, even if your not sure the price would make sense.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

baseballlover312
Sale?

Looking things over, Matija Mestric could leave for the right price. Definitely doesn't need to go, but I'm open to offers. Great value cobbles domestique - 76 Cob with 70 Hill, on only a 55k wage. Also only 27 years old, so you'd have him locked up for a long time at a good value.

Loans?

Additionally, we're still interested in a 25k/25k loan in for a Level 3-4 rider. Ideally this rider is at least passable on cobbles (i.e. they would finish the race), but I'm flexible.

A 25k/25k wage split (or similar even split) is our preference, but were are open t you paying the wage and us paying the minimum fee. I could do I could also pay the full wage if necessary, but think I would need a significant fee back for that depending on the rider's quality.

baseballlover312
Matija Mestric is officially up for grabs. 27 year old versatile cobbles domestique for any division near minimum wage. We're looking for a 420k fee (or very close if we sacrifice wage cap) to make it work.

Matija Mestric - $55,000 - Cobbles
FLMOHITTSTRSRCCBSPACFGDHPR

We're providing two options to those interested:

Option 1: Buy him

He's yours. Do with him what you will, from now until eternity.

Option 2: Loan him in and we pay his whole wage

You have extra cash lying around but nothing good to do with it because of that pesky salary cap. You pay us the fee, we send you one Matija Mestric for the year, and we honor his contract. He's free to you for wage cap purposes, but he returns to us next offseason.

Skype or PM if you have any interest!

baseballlover312
Option 3: You buy Mestric and get most of the money back

So you want Mestric, but can't pony up 420k? Well, we'll let you in on a secret. We need this money if we want to get young lad Tobias Lund Andresen a 1>3 loan this year, which requires a lot of fees. But that can be good for you!

We still need 400k for Mestric. But you can make a lot of that back by loaning in Lund Andresen. If you have loan cap available, we can pay Andresen's entire wage of 170,000, meaning we give you a 270k 1>3 fee . We can also pay less wage if you if you don't have loan cap, but then we'd need more fee for the Mestric deal for the cash to be worth it.

So essentially, via the sale/loan arrangement, you get Mestric for less than 150k net fee. Sound good? Hit me up.
Edited by baseballlover312 on 05-09-2024 01:52

baseballlover312
Last bump to this. Otherwise, looks like Andresen will have a long, arduous development. Sad

Redoing our calculations, If we sacrifice a good amount of wage cap and save just enough to fill our team, we can do the Mestric deal for a 375,000 fee while then paying you 270,000 back for Andresen.

Essentially, you get Mestric for 105k if you can go 1>3 with Andresen, paying ZERO WAGE.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
World Champion TT
World Champion TT