View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Tour de Suisse Discussion
cunego59
Tour de Suisse
--
Preview

A staple of the ManGame calender since its inception, the Tour de Suisse looks forward to the 16th edition of the race. Clashing with both the Tour of East Java and the Criterium du Dauphine, it provides the second half of an intense month of stage racing.

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Profiles/mg_suisse.jpg

The route is about as balanced as a stage race can be: two flat stages, two hilly stages, two mountain stages including one brutal mountain top finish, and a 33 km time trial. Many different riders will get an opportunity to shine, but to win it all, you have to be a complete package.

Favorites
MTHITTSTRSAC
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/pol.png Bernal827478808069
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/aau.png Haig837477767573
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/coc.png Reis817376787664
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/mck.png McNulty807477757768
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/lpu.png Oomen817574787769
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/min.png Cattaneo816978757969
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/pol.png Shikai817176747667
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/mol.png Almeida807173767871
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/snz.png Madrazo817273757466
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ced.png Geoghegan Hart797478767469
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/evo.png Foss787277777969
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/zpc.png Powless787278767471
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/jur.png Stüssi797375777366

Defending champion pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/pol.png Bernal returns to lead a deep field of contenders. He's arguably one of the two top favorites alongside pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/aau.png Haig, who both embody the combination of top tier climbing and high level time trialing.

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/coc.png Reis and pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/mck.png McNulty (who is also the top favorite for the U25 classification) bring strong time trialing to the table as well, even if they don't quite match the top two on pure climbing strength. pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/lpu.png Oomen on the other hand could lay claim to being the third strongest climber, but is a bit behind the others on the TT bike. pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/min.png Cattaneo has the obvious weakness on hilly terrain, while pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/pol.png Shikai has the drawback of not being the captain of his own team, likely playing second fiddle in a terrific double threat of Polar.

We maybe take a step half a tier down to the likes of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/mol.png Almeida (second favorite for the white jersey) and pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/snz.png Madrazo, strong climbers with slightly weaker TT skills, as well as pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ced.png Geoghegan Hart, pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/evo.png Foss and pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/zpc.png Powless, elite time trialists who have to limit their losses on the uphill compared to the best climbers. pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/jur.png Stüssi rounds out this list, being not quite among the best in either climbing or time trialing, but maybe just well rounded enough to compete for the top spots.

Outsiders
MTHITTSTRSAC
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ziz.png Conci777478767568
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/eav.png Kirsch797471757367
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ghn.png Sicard787472747364
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/zal.png Lasinis777274737268
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/zal.png Smith787568727474
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/pum.png Johannessen787368717574
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/yor.png Williams787466727674
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/dev.png Rachid777074737368
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ino.png Abdurrahman777272747468

In this second tier, pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ziz.png Conci leads the way as a strong time trialist who is just a little too weak as a pure climber to merit a spot among the top favorites. Next to him, we have other decent to good climbers who will likely lose too much in the time trial to have a real shot at a great result, with pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/eav.png Kirsch and pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ghn.png Sicard perhaps being the closest.

Sprinters
FLSPACFLSPAC
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/pum.png Kanter758180pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/jur.png Page757879
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/aau.png Kennaugh758078pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/zal.png Losch737879
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/snz.png Howard748076pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/aab.png Gibbons757878
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ziz.png Thijssen757981pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/mos.png Bogdanovics737877
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/coc.png Afewerki737980pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/lpu.png Mareczko747877
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/min.png Kalaba747979pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/zpc.png Silva757778
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/dev.png Hayakawa737979pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ghn.png Berger737777
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/trg.png Rodenberg747979pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/mol.png Stash737777
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ino.png Nur Hasan747978pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/yor.png Barbari717679

As mentioned, two flat stages should provide an opportunity for sprinters to score some good points, including at least one day in the yellow jersey. pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/pum.png Kanter is clearly the best man on paper, and he brings an exceptional leadout man in pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/pum.png Steimle, who would be a Top 10 sprinter in his own right, so all eyes will be on Puma. But with so many good sprinters present, it's not too hard to imagine any one of these guys getting the better of them.

Time Trialists & Puncheurs
Time TrialistsFLTTRSRCFLTTRSRC
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/pol.png Mullen75817472pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ziz.png Thomas73787370
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/pol.png Viennet72807572pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/snz.png Erdenebat75787874
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/eav.png Tanfield73797571pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/pol.png Krul76787370
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/trg.png Norsgaard73797565pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/eav.png Pelikan75787270
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/min.png Bjerg75797773pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ziz.png Cosnefroy76788172
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/eav.png Hepburn71797772pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/yor.png Sterobo70786969
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/zal.png Beniusis71797372pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/eav.png Munton67787476
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/mos.png Atkins75787572pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/zpc.png Fraile68787570
PuncheursMTHISPACMTHISPAC
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ziz.png Borges70807181pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/pum.png Madouas75777373
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/eav.png Valter77806978pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/dev.png Guerreiro76777272
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/zal.png Moscon73805973pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/mck.png Bagioli71777176
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ino.png Bilbao66787074pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/jur.png Schmid74777077
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/aab.png Chaves75785971

Polar don't only bring the best 1-2 punch in the mountains, they also have the two best time trialists with pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/pol.png Mullen and pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/pol.png Viennet. Given the TT immediately follows the brutal mountain top finish on stage 5, the best time trialists among the GC contenders could also have a shot at a top result.

There are also a few puncheurs with good sprinting abilities who are here to compete for stages 2 and 3. pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/ziz.png Borges might be the top favorite there, but riders like pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/mck.png Bagioli or pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/jur.png Schmid, among others, can also thrive on these types of finishes.

Startlist

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Reports/PTHC/Suisse/Startlist.jpg

Spoiler
HaigJackAmaysim Australia.com
KennaughPeterAmaysim Australia.com
SchultzNicholasAmaysim Australia.com
EvansAlexanderAmaysim Australia.com
PowerRobertAmaysim Australia.com
HamiltonChrisAmaysim Australia.com
LanePatrickAmaysim Australia.com
SunderlandDylanAmaysim Australia.com
ChavesJohan EstebanAssa Abloy
GibbonsRyanAssa Abloy
MoscaJacopoAssa Abloy
RickaertJonasAssa Abloy
KvistLinusAssa Abloy
MagnussonKimAssa Abloy
HooleDaanAssa Abloy
Bergstrom FriskErikAssa Abloy
Geoghegan HartTaoCedevita
SiricIvanCedevita
HabtemichaelDanielCedevita
BorisavljevicMilosCedevita
CraddockLawsonCedevita
CrncevicAleksaCedevita
CroesJonathanCedevita
HocevarKristjanCedevita
ReisRafaelColombini Cycling
AfewerkiEliasColombini Cycling
RaileanuCristianColombini Cycling
GebrezgabihierAmanuelColombini Cycling
XandriJanColombini Cycling
JeleKwaneleColombini Cycling
BorgLukeColombini Cycling
TiberiAntonioColombini Cycling
WilliamsStephencycleYorkshire
RomoJaviercycleYorkshire
SteroboRasmuscycleYorkshire
HansenLasse NormancycleYorkshire
AkhmaeviSulkhancycleYorkshire
BarbariAdelcycleYorkshire
ZukowskyNickolascycleYorkshire
MosconGianniDK Zalgiris
SmithDionDK Zalgiris
LaasMartinDK Zalgiris
BeniusisJustasDK Zalgiris
LasinisVenantasDK Zalgiris
PronskiyVadimDK Zalgiris
LoschMaxDK Zalgiris
FrankovicMateoDK Zalgiris
GuerreiroRubenDuckDuckGo - Everesting
HayakawaTomohiroDuckDuckGo - Everesting
RachidElias AbouDuckDuckGo - Everesting
KulikovskiyAlexandrDuckDuckGo - Everesting
VahtraNormanDuckDuckGo - Everesting
ZegklisNikolaosDuckDuckGo - Everesting
KusiClementDuckDuckGo - Everesting
PonceJoelDuckDuckGo - Everesting
ValterAttilaEA Vesuvio
KirschAlexEA Vesuvio
MuntonByronEA Vesuvio
GirdlestoneKeaganEA Vesuvio
HepburnMichaelEA Vesuvio
CabreraNicolas AlejandroEA Vesuvio
PelikanJanosEA Vesuvio
TanfieldHarryEA Vesuvio
FossTobiasEvonik - ELKO
NeilandsKristsEvonik - ELKO
PlappLukeEvonik - ELKO
JanuskeviciusMantasEvonik - ELKO
VisserLouisEvonik - ELKO
BattistellaSamueleEvonik - ELKO
Bergstrom FriskHannesEvonik - ELKO
KrastsAlekssEvonik - ELKO
SicardRomainGenii Hyundai N Cycling
VelascoSimoneGenii Hyundai N Cycling
RobovMomchilGenii Hyundai N Cycling
BartaWilliamGenii Hyundai N Cycling
BergerHakon FrengstadGenii Hyundai N Cycling
HerreraErickGenii Hyundai N Cycling
LouvelMatisGenii Hyundai N Cycling
JarcAljazGenii Hyundai N Cycling
MainKentGlanbia
DunneConorGlanbia
CheyneJordanGlanbia
PlowrightJensenGlanbia
HealyBenGlanbia
BroxhamRicardoGlanbia
CurleyLiamGlanbia
McCambridgeKevinGlanbia
Nur HasanSandyIndosat Ooredoo
RohendiTetenIndosat Ooredoo
AbdurrahmanMuhammadIndosat Ooredoo
BilbaoPelloIndosat Ooredoo
KolarMichaelIndosat Ooredoo
ArifinMuhammad ImamIndosat Ooredoo
SalinasJonathanIndosat Ooredoo
SchmidMauroJura GIANTS
StüssiColinJura GIANTS
PageDylanJura GIANTS
DarbellayValentinJura GIANTS
StockerManuelJura GIANTS
SzarkaGergelyJura GIANTS
StehliFelixJura GIANTS
JanssenChristophJura GIANTS
OomenSamLierse SK - Pizza Ullo PCTeam
Van GilsMaximLierse SK - Pizza Ullo PCTeam
MareczkoJakubLierse SK - Pizza Ullo PCTeam
FedeliAlessandroLierse SK - Pizza Ullo PCTeam
VerwilstAaronLierse SK - Pizza Ullo PCTeam
BiermansJentheLierse SK - Pizza Ullo PCTeam
WeemaesSashaLierse SK - Pizza Ullo PCTeam
McNultyBrandonMcCormick Pro Cycling
BagioliAndreaMcCormick Pro Cycling
KussSeppMcCormick Pro Cycling
WarbasseLawrenceMcCormick Pro Cycling
RevardThomasMcCormick Pro Cycling
HoehnAlexMcCormick Pro Cycling
MohammadFikri AzkaMcCormick Pro Cycling
MatteCharlesMcCormick Pro Cycling
CattaneoMattiaMinions
KalabaDusanMinions
VosekalnsAndrisMinions
BjergMikkelMinions
BrownNathanMinions
BarbierRudyMinions
QuintanaDayerMinions
RubioEiner AugustoMinions
AlmeidaJoaoMOL Cycling Team
BrozynaPiotrMOL Cycling Team
FilutasViktorMOL Cycling Team
KennaughTimMOL Cycling Team
StashMamyrMOL Cycling Team
ScotsonCallumMOL Cycling Team
HuertasJasonMOL Cycling Team
KolevYoanMOL Cycling Team
BorosMichaelMoser - Sygic
BogdanovicsMarisMoser - Sygic
StocekMatusMoser - Sygic
TurekDanielMoser - Sygic
GrossFelixMoser - Sygic
AtkinsJoshMoser - Sygic
SalazarJohnMoser - Sygic
Van den BergLarsMoser - Sygic
BernalEganPolar
ShikaiChenPolar
MullenRyanPolar
ViennetEmilienPolar
KrulStefPolar
CheungKing LokPolar
ChristakosDimitriosPolar
VivianiEliaPolar
MadrazoAngelSpark-BNZ Racing
HowardLeighSpark-BNZ Racing
YatesJoelSpark-BNZ Racing
ErdenebatBilguunjargalSpark-BNZ Racing
BevinPatrickSpark-BNZ Racing
BaterdeneNarankhuuSpark-BNZ Racing
BrandtTylerSpark-BNZ Racing
RodriguezCarlosSpark-BNZ Racing
KanterMaxTeam Puma - SAP
MadouasValentinTeam Puma - SAP
JohannessenTobias HallandTeam Puma - SAP
SteimleJannikTeam Puma - SAP
ZwiehoffBenTeam Puma - SAP
ZimmermannGeorgTeam Puma - SAP
EggerMike AaronTeam Puma - SAP
SchinnagelJohannesTeam Puma - SAP
RodenbergFrederikTryg - Gobik
SeibebCostaTryg - Gobik
NorsgaardMathiasTryg - Gobik
KumpMarkoTryg - Gobik
PedreroAntonioTryg - Gobik
FrisonFrederikTryg - Gobik
KaloniatisGeorgiosTryg - Gobik
CurrieLoganTryg - Gobik
BorgesBrunoZARA - Irizar
ConciNicolaZARA - Irizar
ThijssenGerbenZARA - Irizar
CosnefroyBenoitZARA - Irizar
SolerMarcZARA - Irizar
ThomasBenjaminZARA - Irizar
FinklerLeonardo HenriqueZARA - Irizar
GilmoreBradyZARA - Irizar
PowlessNeilsonZwift Pro Cycling
BurkeJackZwift Pro Cycling
FraileOmarZwift Pro Cycling
SilvaNihalZwift Pro Cycling
StrollLewisZwift Pro Cycling
RyukiUgaZwift Pro Cycling

Ollfardh
Seems like we're racing a lot this month! Top 5 should be the goal here, thanks for the preview!
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

KaiserAdler
I pray for a good result here from Reis. Would be a nice warm up for ToA to see him perform well against formidable opponents. I'd love to see him hover around a top 5 spot. Other than that I hope Afewerki keeps outperforming his stats and might be able to snatch another win for the team. We really need the boys to perform here and propel us upward in the table. Good luck to everyone and thanks for the preview!
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mgnmoty-adler.png

Fabianski
Ouch... That startlist is just awful. I know why I don't like PTHC races, which I feel often have stronger fields than PT ones. So it's gonna be an incredibly tough race for Stüssi, if we want to have some kind of success. The sponsors set this as our win goal - but pre-season we were hoping to get a rider like Cattaneo or Eastman on board. With Stüssi, it's obviously mission impossible barring some really, really weird AI.
On the other hand, we have nothing to lose here. Some of the stages are tailor-made for an attacking rider like Schmid, who will hopefully join some breakaways (and mabye get a decent U25 finish). Page is one of a plethora of sprinters who could do well here, hoping it'll be his turn now.
And yeah, although it'd have made a 100% Swiss team, I'm glad for not sending Bissegger or Küng here, given that the TT competition is too strong for them anyway.

Thanks for the preview, and good luck to all!

knockout
One of the races why i wanted a rider like foss badly. Hopes are that a top 10 gc finish is within reach but its gonna be tough.
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

baseballlover312
Go PCT teams! Grin
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Marcovdw
Cattaneo has a positive in the time trial and a negative in the hilly stages. He almost won the Dauphine last year under similar circumstances so this might be a decent race.
Manager of Minions

MacC
Glanbia basically wasting their time here- a necessary evil to grab some XP

Thanks Cunego,go McNulty!

Jakstar22
This is a huge test for us! We need to do well! Madrazo is here to achieve a top 10 hopefully. And a stage win would be excellent but we need consistency most of all! Let’s turn our season around after Scott took the first victory! Go team!

Ulrich Ulriksen
As I feared, I chose this over Portugal and in Portugal McNulty would have had a good shot at a win and definitely a podium. Here meeting our sponsor goal of top 5 will be a success,

I think really only two GC days in this race so a bad day and you have no ability to recover. Maybe stage 2 or 7 causes some problems but I doubt it.

The very long MT stage is worrying given ST isn't McNulty's strength, one of the reasons I preferred Portugal before I persuaded myself the clash with Java and the Dauphine would help more.

Still he has the full climbing squad behind him so hopefully he is well protected. No pessimism here.

Bernal-Haig should be a good duel for the win.
Man Game: McCormick Pro Cycling

redordead
Hoping for at least a top 10 GC from TGH, but the competition is quite tough. We need points after a bad month so need depth scoring as well.

Thanks for the preview Smile

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 22:38
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Luis Leon Sanchez
Got a few options around the grounds here. Conci as GC leader will do very well to limit his losses in the big Mountains and drag back time in the TT. A top 10 would be outstanding but realistically he's probably looking at more of a Top 15.

Couple of flat stages for the sprints meaning Thijssen with a chance to get some results too. Should be well in the fight there.

Borges one of the better pure Puncheurs so hopefully a stage win from him there.

And then Thomas would need the performance of his life to win the TT but hopefully he's competitive.

Thank you for the comprehensive preview and looking forward to an interesting race! Smile

cio93
Really been looking forward to these mid-tier stage races for Kanter, and indeed he arrives here as the sprint favorite.
Sadly that's not necessarily a good thing, but I hope our leadout is resilient enough with Madouas-Steimle-Kanter to not see Kanter having to launch too early.

I think stage 2 could be too tough for Kanter unless he's in the lead, but we then have Madouas for that sprint (although it'll be heavily influenced by positioning), and stage 3 could actually see Kanter survive as we've seen some strong sprinters do in these kind of stages.
Having him contest three stages would give us a decent chance at a good PpRD.

For the GC, we have THJ here, who hopefully can be more consistent than in the Giro and grab some U25 points along the way. McNulty won't get beaten there of course.

Zimmermann and Zwiehoff are awful at TTing and hopefully get to join a break or two along the way because of that.
If the game deems them too good, we have a lesser breakaway climber version in Egger and Schinnagel.

ivaneurope
In our battle for survival any points, mainly from Sicard, would be valued like a gold Pfft
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

Marcovdw
There was simply no room for Kalaba in this sprint. Better luck next time
Manager of Minions

KaiserAdler
can't be bummed with 4th in this situation. That late surge definitely was needed. Congrats to the winner and thanks for the report.
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mgnmoty-adler.png

Luis Leon Sanchez
A really solid start from Thijssen for 3rd here! Wasn't expecting us to be in a position to have a train as Borges-Thomas is probably the weakest train we'll have all season but Thomas has the power to drag a sprinter along.

A very tight finale and it's easy to accept losing out to Kennaugh and Kantar who are the Top 2 favourites. Just glad to see us and Puma were rewarded for having a set-up Smile

Fabianski
Well, we were obviously dreaming of a Page win on home soil, thereby taking yellow and green as well. For now, that dream is over. Still, 7th isn't a bad result. Page had pretty much the perfect wheel, which is great to see. In the end, he just left Kanter's slipstream too early and wasn't strong enough. Maybe next time.
Now hoping for Schmid to join the breakaway tomorrow - or at least to launch a late attack. The downhill finish would be just perfect for him - we'll see.

Congrats to Amaysim, Kennaugh with the best timing here.
Thanks for the report to cunego.

Jakstar22
A top 10 to start off isn't the worst result. Howard being one of the better sprinters I would like to be fighting for a top 5 each sprint stage of which there aren't many of. Fingers crossed we can succeed in the next one. Now onto the GC with a large hill stage tomorrow. Madrazo just has to hold onto the group and then perform in the Mountain stages.

MacC
Fun day out for Curley, pity he couldn't hang on. More of that please

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots