PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] Teams HQ
 Print Thread
[CT] Bordeaux Métropole - Euskotren |Goals and calendar
Fabianski
Imladrik wrote:
StartEndRaceCategory
17-Aug Chrono des HerbiersPT

I'd love to know how you got a spot in that race Pfft

We'll meet a couple of times this year - actually in every single one of the 4 C1 races including TTTs (which I'm rather surprised about tbh). We'll also meet in all of your HC races except for Emilia, as we're done with our season after Euskal already. You won't be avoiding us in September, and last but not least we're obviously in Dunkerque - hopefully at the other end of the pack, though Wink (although your Spanish cobbles talent will surely be a rider to watch in the future!)

In terms of goals, I guess I'd have picked more hilly races, or at least some less (T)TT-heavy mountain races with your roster. But I definitely get that Catalunya and Austria are better regional fits than Middle East or San Luis...
Plouay isn't impossible to win, but will take some luck, as most win goals. The Top 10 in the team standings should be realistic though - and then go for promotion next year Smile
Wish you all the best for your second MG year!

Imladrik
Fabianski wrote:
Imladrik wrote:
StartEndRaceCategory
17-Aug Chrono des HerbiersPT

I'd love to know how you got a spot in that race Pfft

What? you don't believe that as one of the French team, I should have access to any French race? After all, TT clearly is my strength!
There might be other errors, but I'll see them with the time going Grin

Fabianski wrote:
We'll meet a couple of times this year - actually in every single one of the 4 C1 races including TTTs (which I'm rather surprised about tbh). We'll also meet in all of your HC races except for Emilia, as we're done with our season after Euskal already. You won't be avoiding us in September, and last but not least we're obviously in Dunkerque - hopefully at the other end of the pack, though Wink (although your Spanish cobbles talent will surely be a rider to watch in the future!)

So no Zuri for you this year!
For the TTTs, and that answers also on your remark on the goals, I did want to have a real TTT team. And at one point, I had to find the choices between results and RP in the priority list, so there's that. But obviously I don't expect much of these.

Fabianski wrote:In terms of goals, I guess I'd have picked more hilly races, or at least some less (T)TT-heavy mountain races with your roster. But I definitely get that Catalunya and Austria are better regional fits than Middle East or San Luis...
Plouay isn't impossible to win, but will take some luck, as most win goals. The Top 10 in the team standings should be realistic though - and then go for promotion next year Smile
Wish you all the best for your second MG year!

Yep, regional fits and the goal to have a better TTT team. Which I succeed, I think, but not as much as I'd have wanted. We'll see how it fares, but in any case, last year we didn't "lost" Catalunya in the TTT, but in the mountains.
The hills seem to me very stacked. And I dind't manage to get a punchy sprinter as I did want, though Pacher and Wackerman showed that maybe only good planning is necessary.
Thanks for the comments, and I whish to see you high up the PCT standings!

“...the secret of the Great Stories is that they have no secrets. The Great Stories are the ones you have heard and want to hear again. The ones you can enter anywhere and inhabit comfortably."
A. Roy

Ad Bot
Posted on 19-09-2024 18:05
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Imladrik
i.ibb.co/2Nzwv4H/mangame-bdx-logo.jpg

i.ibb.co/dmKdLGJ/sudouest-fevr.jpg

All January races aren’t finished yet, as we’re awaiting the results of the Vuelta a Tachira. But as February is underway, let’s have look at the teams’calendar, with two well known race, one of which is a sponsor goal. And no big trips this month: Catalunya and San Marino are very easily reached from Bordeaux.

February Preview

February is a cobbles-heavy month, and with no cobble team, that’s not trip in Belgium for Bordeaux Métropole – Euskotren. The supporters hope they’ll have great results in their two races of the month though!

Volta a Catalunya

Race DateCategory
15.02-20.02C2

Spoiler
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Profiles/top_catalunya.jpg

Team

MOTTSTRSRCACFGDH
Mikel Iturria7772777476616966
Victor Lafay7563727272747867
Bruno Armirail7172737573657468
Domenic Weinstein7075727076706569
Mikel Agirrebeitia6769666862655972
Steven Manuel Polanco6066686868677675
Lukas Talacka5774717368677363
Hugues Mottin5475616860506267

Expectations:
Like last year, this is a sponsor goal. The difference is that we now have at least something to show for the TTT, even though we’ll probably not be one of the better teams. Not like last year, we hope to stand our ground in the mountains, and to achieve a top 5. We should have the team for it.

Coppa Placi

Race DateCategory
28.02C2
Spoiler
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Profiles/mg_sanmarino.jpg

Team

NameMOHISTRSACDH
Victor Lafay757772727467
Cristian Rodriguez707676707174
Quentin Pacher717573747367
Fabien Doubey747572727060
Luca Wackermann687474747264
Bruno Armirail717373756568
Javier Serrano646871746871
Oscar Guerao536165587074

Expectations:
Another failed race last year. The team comes back with a good leader in the name of Victor Lafay, and encouraging results on the hills. Moreover, the race takes place on the manager’s birthday. A top 10 should be a minimum.

“...the secret of the Great Stories is that they have no secrets. The Great Stories are the ones you have heard and want to hear again. The ones you can enter anywhere and inhabit comfortably."
A. Roy

AbhishekLFC
See you in Catalunya. Iturria and Lafay are a good leading duo, and the TTT team should be competitive as well.

kandesbunzler26
Is there some bigger news incoming (after reading the continuation thread)?
i.imgur.com/77VDWQo.jpeg

i.ibb.co/PC3Kfz9/Signature2020.pngi.ibb.co/Hpc4z3S/FINALUSER.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mostimproved-bk26.png

Imladrik
Any news will come after Avenir (and maybe NCs)! Along a season recap, probably Smile

A. Roy

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Two Contadors?