Ollfardh

· Total Members: 161,118
· Newest Member: emeric7444
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
Faillu
I know this is not stat problems, but I still think it needs to be told. MTN-Qhubeka is not in the game.

SportingNonsense
Faillu wrote:
I know this is not stat problems, but I still think it needs to be told. MTN-Qhubeka is not in the game.

That has already been covered in the relevant threads. You might have seen it if youd looked there rather than the Stats thread Wink

This database is a conversion from PCM.daily's 2012 database for PCM11, which MTN was not in either. But more teams may be added in future.
farm8.staticflickr.com/7458/9357923136_f1e68270f3_n.jpg

alex valceanu
Still I think that Guardini deserves 78 SP .Wink

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 18:39
Bot Agent

IP: None  
depeche92
Spilak23 wrote:

If Gesink really has 79 that is really low in my opinion. You guys overreacted. He hasn't been very strong this season but don't forget he broke his leg last winter. He peaked to the Tour but crashed and couldn't defend his chances. The only time he was in some form this year was California and he was really impressive on Mt. Baldy. 80 sounds better.

When he was strong? Too overrated, he never did anything,is not stronger than riders like kreuziger...

kumazan
He was 5th in the 2010 Tour while supporting Menchov. Definitely overrated.

valverde321
Rudiger Selig's sprint stats need to be higher.

He's beaten Veelers in a sprint, Schulze, R. Kreder and finished 2nd to Greipel at the ProRace Berlin,=.

And then at Qatar he two Top 10's in a sprint heavy startlist.

I would say he deserves atleast a 75 Sprint.

Alexei Tsatevitch needs a much higher sprint stat than 57.

Look at his CQ results. Pretty decent.... In fact, 8th U23 WC RR. Beat Bouhanni and Demare in Alsace earlier in the year, many other Top 5s against and ahead of guys with stats in the 70's. I hope that it was atleast a typo and his stat is supposed to be 67, else he's seriously under-rated Pfft

First post, okay. Pfft Well this should help anyway Smile
Edited by valverde321 on 21-07-2012 05:38

cio93
valverde321 wrote:
Rudiger Selig's sprint stats need to be higher.

He's beaten Veelers in a sprint, Schulze, R. Kreder and finished 2nd to Greipel at the ProRace Berlin,=.

And then at Qatar he two Top 10's in a sprint heavy startlist.

I would say he deserves atleast a 75 Sprint.

I'm not quite sure, 75 would be maximum for me already.

His results in Qatar were basically good positioning plus having a strong engine (FL) rather than accelerating a lot. Hell, he finished just in front of David Boucher in one of those.

ProRace was a pretty even field apart from Greipel, and Veelers didn't do as well as he did in the Tour the rest of the season.

He might have some potential left, and with certainly one of the best sprint coaches by his side... But right now, more than 75 would definately be overrated (and I say that as a German Wink )

I happily saw Dominik Nerz finally got his needed MO update, and his TTing this Tour was pretty good as well.

38th in stage 9 (just behind Millar), where he told afterwards he wasn't really going for it until quite some kilometres in, when he realised he felt very good.

25th today between Monfort and VdB, which is remarkably for a 22-year-old in his second GT, and he did some work the recent stages for Nibali/Sagan.

So I think TT 70+ is justified for him, and/or a better REC as well.

EDIT:

These two results are pretty much the only ones from him in TT's, so it's rather upping REC than TT only maybe.
Edited by cio93 on 21-07-2012 18:29

valverde321
But even last year, Selig got some great results, imo. Look at the Memorial Frank Vandenbrouck. He beat, Cooke, Petit, Vigano, Kluge, Van Avermaet etc.

I would say 74 be perfect actually.

And yes, Nerz TT boosted a bit, I agree with Cio Smile

Gretsch TT needs to be upped slightly too, I feel.
Edited by valverde321 on 21-07-2012 18:33

Alakagom
I updated Katusha day ago and set his SPR to 74 Wink He's good nice potential too set.

Ditto on Nerz. Will look through all Tour de France results on Monday and adjust accordingly.
Edited by Alakagom on 21-07-2012 18:36
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

kida
Hey really enjoying the DB, like I have the past few years but I was just wondering in the next version, will Evans have his hill stat reduced? As it stands he has the 2nd best rating in the game. As far as I can remember he hasn't raced the Ardennes classics for a couple of years and like the rest of his abilities they've probably declined with age.

Squire
I must say the stats are generally very good in this DB.

The obvious stat upgrade is of course Moreno Moser.

As usual, I disagree with the Alejandro Valverde stats. If you insist on having him at 77MO and 78HIL, at least upgrade his potential to 7. I think the Tour has made a strong case for him to be upgraded a couple of points. Having been injured early on, he came back strong in the Pyrenees. Apart from cracking on the last ramp, he almost didn't lose any time to the Wiggins group on the Peyresourde/Peyragudes when he won. And he easily stayed with VDB in the group behind the big three to Bagneres-de-Luchon. I think that also calls for an improved REC stat.

The stat that really needs upgrading is his sprint. There's no way he's a worse sprinter than Monfort and Voeckler, and 2 points worse than Cunego. In Paris-Nice he even outsprinted Meersman, who was in good shape that race.

Then there's Juanjo Cobo. You can't have the Vuelta winner on the same MO level as Navarro and Cataldo. Cobo obviously doesn't care about much other than the Vuelta, so set him to 78MO and set his monthly form to -2 apart from August and September, which should have +2.

The downhill stat of Nairo Quinatana should definitely be higher than 62. He pulled out the gap on the way down from the Grand Colombier versus the Sky/Evans group in Tour de Suisse.

The Sky train of Porte and Rogers shouldn't be upgraded from their 76MO. A domestique with those stats can do much damage in PCM. Besides, they had the benefit of riding on max until they cracked, while the riders hanging on had to keep something in reserve for the finish.

I think Fabio Duarte is a bit underrated. He has struggled this season because of Colombia-Coldeportes' horrible base training schedule. Still he comfortably beat a rider like Danielson (who's two MO pts higher) in California.

Oh, and do Andreas Klöden some justice Smile He was sensational on Peyragude. Had he not punctured...

José Rujano hasn't really declined that much from last year. He was ill during this Giro. He would need to have rain and cold set as 'disliked weather' though, if he hasn't already.

You must (unfortunately) remember to take Juan Mauricio Soler out of the DB.

Oh, and can't you put in Riccardo Riccò just for me, please? Pfft Afterall, he has appealed his sentence, so it's not final yet. Wink

Speaking of 'convicted' dopers, what's up with Eze Mosquera's horrible stats?

What's the status on Denis Galimzyanov, who's in the DB?

You will definitely need to upgrade Fabio Aru. Perhaps the most sensational climbing prospect around together with Dombrowski. In Aru, you have the Giro winner of 2015.

I think Andrea Guardini could be set as an even better sprinter. He is rapid, to say the least. He's horrible at positioning himself, but I don't really know how this can be reflected in the stats. Lower FL maybe. His team won't participate in many big races anyway, so he won't rack up lots of high-profile wins even though you improve him a bit.

Hope some of this was helpful!
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2010/11_Teamstory.png

baseballlover312
Chris Horner should be 77 mountain IMO after the Tour. He was forced to help his leaders all through the first week and still was able to finish 13th and 9th on stage 17, 8th forom the pack. Also up his recovery, but down his time trial.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

fcancellara
I fully agree with Squire!
i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/graphicartistoftheyear12_zpse6637662.png

i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/musicbanner_zps3d73b387.png

www.twitter.com/caspervdluijt
baseballlover312
Didn't even know that was Squire with the new avatar. I agree as well, besides Riccio.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

diogo288
Sagan has to have at least 79 at sprint, but by the results in tour he could easily have 80 Pfft

fcancellara
baseballlover312 wrote:
Didn't even know that was Squire with the new avatar. I agree as well, besides Riccio.

Ricco should just be banned for 10 years, to see if he will make a comeback :lol:
i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/graphicartistoftheyear12_zpse6637662.png

i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/musicbanner_zps3d73b387.png

fcancellara
Peter Sagan had the higest speed in the (flat) sprint today, 81SP. 80ACC?

cio93
fcancellara wrote:

Nah, as we already pointed out, he'll be +1 in time for the Tour anyways, and a Sagan with 82 SP and these secondary stats would beat the shit out of everyone, everytime.

Pellizotti2
That's too much I think. With those stats, he'll win every single sprint.

The slight uphill, the cobbles and Cavendish's very long sprint gave him some advantages.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

valverde321
fcancellara wrote:

No he didn't :lol:

Didn't you see Cav?

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots