· Total Members: 161,114
· Newest Member: dawexey
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
TheManxMissile
Jesleyh wrote:
@TMM How about Terpstra? He had an offday at RvV(and didn't leas), but was pretty good in Roubaix...
78? Maybe 79, or is that too high?

I'd put him in with the 78's.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Ollfardh
I have to agree that Sagan shouldn't be on the same cobble level as Cance, Boonen and Ballan. He hasn't impressed me that much on the cobbles yet. He should have great flat and hill, which makes him go a long way, but in the end he couldn't follow Cancellara on the cobbles.

Winning Wevelgem means little, you can hardly call it a cobbled race anymore. In E3 Cancellara overpowered him, and repeated it in Ronde. Sagan has to ride Roubaix before I give him more than 78 in cobbles, his good hill, flat and secondary stats should give him the results he earned this year. I'd even give Vanmarcke higher cobble than Sagan.
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

Spilak23
Jesleyh wrote:
@TMM How about Terpstra? He had an offday at RvV(and didn't lead), but was pretty good in Roubaix...

He sucked all cobbled season except of Roubaix where he won the sprint for third from a group where he didn't have to do any work cause Stybar was up the road.

Boom should have no more as 76 to me. And a low stamina aswell.
Edited by Spilak23 on 09-04-2013 14:21

TheManxMissile
Spilak23 wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:
@TMM How about Terpstra? He had an offday at RvV(and didn't lead), but was pretty good in Roubaix...

He sucked all cobbled season except of Roubaix where he won the sprint for third from a group where he didn't have to do any work cause Stybar was up the road.

But he was very good last season. And even so he was hardly in trouble in that group, he just wans't working that much
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Spilak23
TheManxMissile wrote:
Spilak23 wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:

But he was very good last season. And even so he was hardly in trouble in that group, he just wans't working that much

Van Avermaet and Stybar were stronger as him in every cobbled classic this season. Terpstra should have about 77. Turgot finished 2nd last year and only got 76.

And: This is a stupid discussion. Alakagom knows how to do the stats for the top riders, needs help for smaller teams. Pfft
Edited by Spilak23 on 09-04-2013 14:26

Jesleyh
Spilak23 wrote:
TheManxMissile wrote:
Spilak23 wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:

Van Avermaet and Stybar were stronger as him in every cobbled classic this season. Terpstra should have about 77. Turgot finished 2nd last year and only got 76.

Don't forget that finishing for example Top 5 in other cobbled races wasn't his primary goal. The goal was to let Boonen win, and if Boonen couldn't than Chavanel could go for it more than Terpstra(Though Terpstra had a free role I think)
Besides that, Terpstra had a complete offday at Vlaanderen(Maybe also because of the Boonen crash...)
And I agree with your edit about the stupid discussion Wink
Edited by Jesleyh on 09-04-2013 14:30
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

TheManxMissile
Spilak23 wrote:

And: This is a stupid discussion. Alakagom knows how to do the stats for the top riders, needs help for smaller teams. Pfft

Van A was very good yes, and Stybar was surprising. Both will get boosts, how high i don't know.
Terpstra was hardly struggling in PR, was off in RVV and no-one knows what happened to OPQ in E3. I think he is still a very very good cobbler.

And what do i keep saying!!!

IvanGil
I think 80 in mountain Samuel Sanchez is far better would be 79.
ASTANA

Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 16:23
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Jesleyh
I would give Mike Terpstra(3M)(I think not related to Niki Pfft) a big boost.

His major results in 2013 are 7th at Kattekoers & 7th at Volta Limburg, with 18th in Paris - Camembert also decent.
AVG 61 isn't enough for that Wink

FL 64->67
SP 56 -> 65
ACC 59 -> 66
HI 60 -> 63
COB 52 -> 59(I believe Kattekoers contains a few small cobbles sections)
Upgraded energy stats
Potential 2 -> 4
Edited by Jesleyh on 09-04-2013 18:30
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

alex valceanu
Really Sami Sanchez 80 ? I doubt he will stay with Nibali and Wiggo in Giro in the mountain stages , and they are 80 .

ppanther
I think with Sanchez the question is rather if he is still good enough to deserve 79. No way increasing his stats.

Miguel98
Jesleyh wrote:

His major results in 2013 are 7th at Kattekoers & 7th at Volta Limburg, with 18th in Paris - Camembert also decent.

FL 64->67
SP 56 -> 65
ACC 59 -> 66
HI 60 -> 63
Upgraded energy stats

Probably potential high up too?

Jesleyh
Miguel98 wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:

FL 64->67
SP 56 -> 65
ACC 59 -> 66
HI 60 -> 63
Upgraded energy stats

Probably potential high up too?

Maybe a bit... Haven't looked what his current potential is honestly...
But he's 25, and not a huge talent, so not 5/6 or 7 for sure... Wink
Edited by Jesleyh on 09-04-2013 18:19

Miguel98
Maybe 5.

Pellizotti2
alex valceanu wrote:
Really Sami Sanchez 80 ? I doubt he will stay with Nibali and Wiggo in Giro in the mountain stages , and they are 80 .

I believe IvanGil was suggesting the opposite: 80 to 79

I do agree that it might be time to take his stats down. He didn't even perform that well in what used to be one of his best races, Pais Vasco. Both MO, hill and TT should go down, imo.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

fickman
Im sure Sanchez stats will be update after Giro i dont think Alak will update stats for guys like Sánchez, Evans, Gesink, Basso or Rujano before that, since he is waiting to see what his performance at his main goal of the season will be, even if they are performing under his stats in the DB right now.

Jesleyh
Miguel98 wrote:
Maybe 5.

Potential 4 seems fine for him, especially considering that his current potential value is 2(Although he did not have any good result when he was 'created' in the DB, I suppose Wink)

I'll add it in my suggestion post...
Edited by Jesleyh on 09-04-2013 18:29

ShortsNL
Jesleyh wrote:
]

They're brothers according to either Danny Nelissen or Michel Wuyts. Can't remember what race it was and who I was watching, but it was a cobbled classic and Mike was in the break of the day.

Jesleyh
ShortsNL wrote:
Jesleyh wrote:
]

They're brothers according to either Danny Nelissen or Michel Wuyts. Can't remember what race it was and who I was watching, but it was a cobbled classic and Mike was in the break of the day.

Really? Couldn't find that anywhere...

Of course, now Mike deserves potential 7 Pfft

MartijnVDD
I just noticed Ben Hermans has got only 68 in flat and 69 in TT while he finished 2nd in the last two Belgian NC ITT.

2011: 36,5km in 47'01" at 46,6kmh, flat
2012: 41,4km in 56'55" at 43,6kmh, hilly

He's also won as a junior in 2004 and finished 2nd in 2008 in the u23 category.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Calm down Rein!
Calm down Rein!