Booker

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2014
 Print Thread
PCMdaily DB Stat Discussion
Ollfardh
Do keep in mind that his biggest results came from TDU and Beijing, most pro riders are in crap shape and don't give a feck for those two races.
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

TheManxMissile
Ollfardh wrote:
Do keep in mind that his biggest results came from TDU and Beijing, most pro riders are in crap shape and don't give a feck for those two races.

It will be 74/75 otherwise it's just a joke
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Maddox
Maddox wrote:
Maddox wrote:
matt17br wrote:
De Buyst overall upgrade (mainly focused on SP guy)
FL:69
SP:70
ACC:71
END:69
RES:68
REC:66
HIL:67
PO:5/6

I interviewed Jasper De Buyst in Denmark at Post Danmark Rundt (and also Cort, Riis, Boaro, Ciolek and so on but that's another story) where he came in 2nd in the first stage and he's a really cool guy.

My feeling is that he has a big talent and he will be a great rider in the future - no doubt about that.

Interesting, had that feeling, good that other people confirm this.

He should chance his name to De Beast instead of De Buyst Wink[/quote]
And now he'll become a pro on Lotto-Soudal!

Gabriele93
when we can download the new database?

matt17br
Gabriele93 wrote:
when we can download the new database?

It isn't out yet, if you are willing to ask the release date, no, we don't know Frown
(Former) Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png Generali pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png

http://v.ht/Matt17
dominox
One question. It is possible that this DB will working for oldest edition of PCM? Grin

matt17br
dominox wrote:
One question. It is possible that this DB will working for oldest edition of PCM? Grin

Nope, though you can try the older versions of the EP Wink
Edited by matt17br on 13-10-2014 15:18
(Former) Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png Generali pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png

AiZaK
matt17br, Can you tell us the news for V2??? Are you going to add more teams, races,... Or only stats update??

Thanks!

Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 22:27
Bot Agent

IP: None  
matt17br
AiZaK wrote:
matt17br, Can you tell us the news for V2??? Are you going to add more teams, races,... Or only stats update??

Thanks!

The V2 will be a major update. But I wouldn't expect it too early. The V1.3/1.5 will be a minor update with bug fixes and stat changes.

newbsta
Will the Jackie Durrand Sponsorship pack be imbedded in V2 expansion? or should we just download it now and insert into the v1.2 game??

matt17br
newbsta wrote:
Will the Jackie Durrand Sponsorship pack be imbedded in V2 expansion? or should we just download it now and insert into the v1.2 game??

It will be probably included in the V2, though, while waiting, you can anyway download and install it Wink

newbsta
matt17br wrote:
newbsta wrote:

It will be probably included in the V2, though, while waiting, you can anyway download and install it Wink

Thanks Matt

djick
I think in the version of the Expansion pack 2.1 you should add about 50 young riders who in the future will be the stars!example-L.kamna <a.costa<j,silva<f.gaviria<brayan s.ramirez>w.barta/mogu to provide pictures and other materials riders from the official websites

Alakagom
Stats Update Post Vuelta

Self Explanatory I think. Stats updated till posts Vuelta

DOWNLOAD LINK - https://www.media...y453j1ei7q

1. Open the file with Winrar or similar.
2. Go to: Documents\Pro Cycling Manager 2014\Mod\Database folder and place the file inside the folder.
3. Now you will be able to can pick the Stats Update in the Options -> Database tab.

Note: You must already have PCM.daily's 2014 DB V1 installed.

* There will be one more stats update coming I think, before the 2015 DB. I am in process of going through each WT and PCT stats, just looking in more detail. Won't be any big changes for sure, but tiny ones will be present for sure. *
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

lakebeach
Thanks! Smile
"It's very hard to work with other guys because nobody wants to work with me so it's better to drop everybody." - Peter Sagan

matt17br
Note that the stats update is more a Post-WC update because it is 99.9% updated as of today because we try to make it as realistic as possible. Wink
It also includes correct retiring riders, some bug fixes and some new riders such as the junior WC Lennard Kamna.
Edited by matt17br on 22-10-2014 17:45

Cossack
Fantastic! Now I can finally start a career I have been postponing for several weeks Wink

Rammus
Alakagom wrote:
Stats Update Post Vuelta

2. Go to: Documents\Pro Cycling Manager 2014\Mod\Database folder and place the file inside the folder.
3. Now you will be able to can pick the Stats Update in the Options -> Database tab.

* There will be one more stats update coming I think, before the 2015 DB. I am in process of going through each WT and PCT stats, just looking in more detail. Won't be any big changes for sure, but tiny ones will be present for sure. *

Very nice, best stats of any DB so far imo Wink

Two alterations you might want to consider though is to reverse Bouhanni and Demare's climbing stats. Atm Bouhanni is 60 and Demare is 61. Demare is built like a tank, no way he outclimbs Bouhanni.

Also a rather trivial one but Froome's "fighter" stat is lower than all the GC favourites Quintana/AC/Nibali/Valverde/Pinot/Aru/Rodriguez and even Uran. This guy can't get through a mountain stage without attacking at least 10 times Pfft He always plays the role of aggressor rather than follow wheels in the mountains imo.
Edited by Rammus on 23-10-2014 09:42

dark_x2012
Rammus wrote:
Alakagom wrote:
Stats Update Post Vuelta

Very nice, best stats of any DB so far imo Wink

Two alterations you might want to consider though is to reverse Bouhanni and Demare's climbing stats. Atm Bouhanni is 60 and Demare is 61. Demare is built like a tank, no way he outclimbs Bouhanni.

Also a rather trivial one but Froome's "fighter" stat is lower than all the GC favourites Quintana/AC/Nibali/Valverde/Pinot/Aru/Rodriguez and even Uran. This guy can't get through a mountain stage without attacking at least 10 times Pfft He always plays the role of aggressor rather than follow wheels in the mountains imo.

Have you ever seen him attacking from far out Wink
Edited by dark_x2012 on 23-10-2014 10:05

sgdanny
Thanks and good work from the Database Team ! Smile Excited to say how this works out in career Wink
i.imgur.com/pyvc2uc.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Contador in the Alps