· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2014
 Print Thread
PCMdaily DB Stat Discussion
TheHoeke
Valgren showed under the Vuelta that he is capable of the long races and was often seen in an important role for a rider in his first Grand Tour, but he is young and he only needs a small upgrade in the support stats and then the rest comes later Smile
i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab311/Dippofix/TheHoekeBanner_zps2d4b0f3b.jpg

EPIC - Dylan Koemans and Hélder Martínez

matt17br
Valgren already has 72 hill. Upgrading him to 73 will make him dominate hilly ct classics/stages. I think that a backup stats and minor stats update will absolutely suit, but other than that, I don't see too much.
(Former) Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png Generali pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png

http://v.ht/Matt17
Alakagom
matt17br wrote:
Valgren already has 72 hill. Upgrading him to 73 will make him dominate hilly ct classics/stages. I think that a backup stats and minor stats update will absolutely suit, but other than that, I don't see too much.

As a rider on PT team I am not sure that matters Pfft
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

AiZaK
I think that Valgren with 72 it´s ok

Heksem
Why is the STA en RES so low? After a few seasons the best riders have over 80, and Contador, Nibali +++ is still 74/75 in RES. Why don't set the top stats to 83-85 in everything? Smile

Cossack
I think stat matrix used in this DB sticks to lower STA and RES values (to encourage gaps to appear), but it isn't reflected in the youngridercarac file properly.

I have a similar issue with REC: for a young climbers like A. Yates, Chaves or sprinters like Ewan it's quite possible to develop MO/SP of 80-82, but they usually develop only 2-3 points in REC, having a big disadvantage against the older riders who already start with ~80 REC.

matt17br
Cossack wrote:
I think stat matrix used in this DB sticks to lower STA and RES values (to encourage gaps to appear), but it isn't reflected in the youngridercarac file properly.

I have a similar issue with REC: for a young climbers like A. Yates, Chaves or sprinters like Ewan it's quite possible to develop MO/SP of 80-82, but they usually develop only 2-3 points in REC, having a big disadvantage against the older riders who already start with ~80 REC.

We will take a look into the xmls Pfft
(Former) Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png Generali pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png

AiZaK
What do you think about Tim Wellens???

MartijnVDD
I think it's worth considering 76 hill for him, along with high stamina.

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 00:21
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Ollfardh
Wellens needs an overal update I think. A very good Giro, then he got 2nd in TT NC, Eneco Tour win and 4th in Lombardia. A puncheur with allround abilities.
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

TankNL
from my stat calculations;

CyclistNameFLAMOUHILTTPROCOBSPRACCDWNFTRSTARESRECPOP
WELLENS Tim7272777070707071757575757268

TheHoeke
TankNL wrote:
from my stat calculations;

CyclistNameFLAMOUHILTTPROCOBSPRACCDWNFTRSTARESRECPOP
WELLENS Tim7272777070707071757575757268

Would say more like this based on yours :

Hill = 76
Downhill = 70
Stamina = 73
Resistance = 70
Sprint = 67
Acceleration = 73
Mountain = 73

Stats from DB :

Spoiler

Flat = 72
Mountain = 73
Downhill = 67
Cobble = 64
TT = 70
PRO = 71
Sprint = 66
Acceleration = 73
Endurance = 72
Resistance = 70
Recovery =70
Hill = 75
Fighter = 78

i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab311/Dippofix/TheHoekeBanner_zps2d4b0f3b.jpg

EPIC - Dylan Koemans and Hélder Martínez

matt17br
We already fixed his stats. I won't spoil everything. I'll only say that he will have 76 on HI.

Ollfardh
I'd say Tank's stats are pretty much spot on, maybe slightly higher ACC and TT
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

toon83
matt17br wrote:
We already fixed his stats. I won't spoil everything. I'll only say that he will have 76 on HI.

When will the new update be coming out?

matt17br
toon83 wrote:
matt17br wrote:

Still no news, but the release date is always the same. ASAP.

Naskela
matt17br wrote:
toon83 wrote:
matt17br wrote:

Obviously for me ASAP has another meaning Pfft More like right away than as soon as possible! I saw you wrote that weeks ago and was excited about it going to come out soon, a little disappointed Grin
AG2R La Mondiale / Issy Paris Hand / Le Havre AC

matt17br
Naskela wrote:
matt17br wrote:
toon83 wrote:
matt17br wrote:

Obviously for me ASAP has another meaning Pfft More like right away than as soon as possible! I saw you wrote that weeks ago and was excited about it going to come out soon, a little disappointed Grin

Wow, it is already 2 weeks Sad
I'm really sorry and you're more than right. Though, 2 weeks ago we decided to wait for the WC's. The stats are ready, we try to update them basing on the races. For now I'll change that ASAP to a more realistic "I don't know".

AiZaK
Hello!

Caleb Ewan in V2 in SPR??? 73, 74,...???

matt17br
AiZaK wrote:
Hello!

Caleb Ewan in V2 in SPR??? 73, 74,...???

More than 73 Wink We just had a discussion about that Pfft
Edited by matt17br on 10-10-2014 15:34

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Ag2r