Print Thread
Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
baseballlover312
Kentaurus wrote:
maxime86 wrote:
Kentaurus wrote:
TheManxMissile wrote:
maxime86 wrote:
Joe Dombrowski realy should get an up grade he rce very well last yer, I think he deseres a 76 mountain and a 74 hill

Trolling of the highest order Pfft

And here I was thinking maybe he got too much of a boost, he basically proved himself in 1 race, lets see how he does as a domestique for Sky.

he didn't get much of an opertunity as bontrager was a continental team, but I am mostly speculating though

No, he didn't, but in his appearances he was good, good enough to get a contract with Sky. I'll be curious to see how he does, my guess is he is very very similar to Dominik Nerz last year.

He'll get less oppurtunities at Sky...
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

maxime86
baseballlover312 wrote:
Kentaurus wrote:
maxime86 wrote:
Kentaurus wrote:
TheManxMissile wrote:
maxime86 wrote:
Joe Dombrowski realy should get an up grade he rce very well last yer, I think he deseres a 76 mountain and a 74 hill

And here I was thinking maybe he got too much of a boost, he basically proved himself in 1 race, lets see how he does as a domestique for Sky.

he didn't get much of an opertunity as bontrager was a continental team, but I am mostly speculating though

No, he didn't, but in his appearances he was good, good enough to get a contract with Sky. I'll be curious to see how he does, my guess is he is very very similar to Dominik Nerz last year.

he rode one meaning full race at bontrager, its a little hard to get less opertunities then that

valverde321
maxime86 wrote:
baseballlover312 wrote:
Kentaurus wrote:
maxime86 wrote:
Kentaurus wrote:
TheManxMissile wrote:
maxime86 wrote:

he rode one meaning full race at bontrager, its a little hard to get less opertunities then that

Apart from the U23 WC where he finished 93rd...
USA Pro Cycling Challenge where he finished 10th behind a lot of average climbers
4th Tour of Utah ahead of some decent climbers that probably didn't care too much, as well as behind some climbers that are probably on or just above his level.
1st at the Baby Giro
The California stage where he did quite well from some perspectives.
3rd at the Tour of Gila which if you are suggesting that he's a 74 climber, he should have won.

You're saying he's not getting opportunities, Im saying he's not even dominating the continental level let alone the HC or PT level.
Edited by valverde321 on 09-03-2013 02:41

maxime86
valverde321 wrote:
maxime86 wrote:
baseballlover312 wrote:
Kentaurus wrote:
maxime86 wrote:
Kentaurus wrote:
TheManxMissile wrote:
maxime86 wrote:

USA Pro Cycling Challenge where he finished 10th behind a lot of average climbers
4th Tour of Utah ahead of some decent climbers that probably didn't care too much, as well as behind some climbers that are probably on or just above his level.
1st at the Baby Giro
3rd at the Tour of Gila which if you are suggesting that he's a 74 climber, he should have won.

You're saying he's not getting opportunities, Im saying he's not even dominating the continental level let alone the HC or PT level.

Bontrager couldn't support him in a lot of those races, and of course he isnt dominating the results are soooo random at the hc or PCT level

valverde321
maxime86 wrote:
valverde321 wrote:
maxime86 wrote:
baseballlover312 wrote:
Kentaurus wrote:
maxime86 wrote:
Kentaurus wrote:
TheManxMissile wrote:
maxime86 wrote:

1st at the Baby Giro

Bontrager couldn't support him in a lot of those races, and of course he isnt dominating the results are soooo random at the hc or PCT level

Does that mean every half decent climber in the CT deserves a big mountain boost because the rest of their team is inept in supporting them as you claim?

Sorry, but not only do I not find that true in this case, because Bontrager actually have a decent team, but it just wouldn't be fair to give one rider a boost because he isn't getting great support, while there can be so many cases made for other riders as well (if it were to be true, which as I say I find not to be true in this case)

maxime86
valverde321 wrote:
maxime86 wrote:
valverde321 wrote:
maxime86 wrote:
baseballlover312 wrote:
Kentaurus wrote:
maxime86 wrote:
Kentaurus wrote:
TheManxMissile wrote:
maxime86 wrote:

1st at the Baby Giro

Does that mean every half decent climber in the CT deserves a big mountain boost because the rest of their team is inept in supporting them as you claim?

Sorry, but not only do I not find that true in this case, because Bontrager actually have a decent team, but it just wouldn't be fair to give one rider a boost because he isn't getting great support, while there can be so many cases made for other riders as well (if it were to be true, which as I say I find not to be true in this case)

not at all but he beat some riders rated higher than him in those competitions which was the point i was trying to make

baseballlover312
I agree, 74 is good for JoDo.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 22:24
Bot Agent

IP: None  
TheManxMissile
Oh god the pyramids!!

Scott Thwaites needs a slight CB increase. From 62 only up to around 64-54 though
Philip Lavery a FL decrease from 70 down to 68-69
Marcin Bialoblocki FL up from 58 to 70-71, and FTR up to 70+

more to come
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Ollfardh
Dombrowski only needs 72-73 right now I think, he has some potential sure, but results are currently lacking to get anything higher.

I think J. Debusschere needs to be upped in sprint stats a based on his Paris-Nice results.
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

fickman
Maybe Potential from Cadel Evans and Samuel Sanchez should be reduce to 5. The getting old and I dont think they will be able to repeat their achievements from the previous years.

Ulrich Ulriksen
I was wondering about the resistance rating. Highest in the DB is 76 (Contador, Cancellara). I haven't looked at PCM12 DB's much but I think in PCM11 you had lots of higher numbers. Does someone know if there is something in the game that drives that?

fickman
After looking at some stats, arent TT stats from Thibaut Pinot too high? I mean Daniel Martin was faster than him during the 2 TTs of Tour the France and as fast as him at the Prologe and only has 69 TT and 68 PR while Pinot has 73 TT and 71 PR. The other TT results from last season wasnt very good either.

27. https://www.cqranking.com/men/asp/gen/...ceid=22091

40. https://www.cqranking.com/men/asp/gen/...ceid=22097

41. https://www.cqranking.com/men/asp/gen/...ceid=21643

48. https://www.cqranking.com/men/asp/gen/...ceid=21624

59. https://www.cqranking.com/men/asp/gen/...ceid=21633

71. https://www.cyclingnews.com/races/baye...tt/results

77. https://www.cqranking.com/men/asp/gen/...ceid=22149

Alakagom
About the progress of PCT teams stats, 9 teams are revised. It's not a game changing experience from the off, but I think it will have nice impact for later games with plenty of revised talents and generally much better looking / realistic PCT division etc.

On other hand, to get you invovled even more, what do you think about recent rides ? What riders to increase after the 3 months into the season ? One particular rider is Kwiatkowski, what new stats do you suggest for him ?
Edited by Alakagom on 12-03-2013 09:57
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Blueprint
Alakagom wrote:
On other hand, to get you invovled even more, what do you think about recent rides ? What riders to increase after the 3 months into the season ? One particular rider is Kwiatkowski, what new stats do you suggest for him ?

Judging by Omloop Het Nieuwsblad, both Marco Bandiera and Egoitz Garcia should be much higher (they are in 50+ now, should be 68-70) on COB and slightly upgraded side stats too.

cunego59
Kristian Sbaragli might need a stat increase. 5th in Le Samyn and 8th in a Tirreno stage is quite impressive and hardly possible with 64 Sprint. I think for the moment, 4 potential is still fine, though.

Alakagom
Bandiera, Garcia and Sbaragli already got an update few days ago Smile Sbargali the biggest of them 3 obviosuly.
Edited by Alakagom on 12-03-2013 10:31
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

TheManxMissile
Kwiatkowski
drop SP to 70/71
raise MO to 69/70
maybe hill to 74
raise TT to 74/75
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

fickman
Julian David Arredondo Team PPO Tour de Langkawi winner ahead of Pieter Weening.

gotlandrules
Gustav Larssons stats seem a bit wierd... he shouldn't have higher Prologue then TT since he always does better on the longer ones... and his Cobbles stats at 73?!?!?! that seems way too high... his stats overall seems a bit off... someone should take a look at it

Pellizotti2
gotlandrules wrote:
Gustav Larssons stats seem a bit wierd... he shouldn't have higher Prologue then TT since he always does better on the longer ones... and his Cobbles stats at 73?!?!?! that seems way too high... his stats overall seems a bit off... someone should take a look at it

He is actually very decent on the cobbles. Did well supporting Fab and Breschel back in his Saxo days. I agree that 73 might be a bit high, though. 70 or just below might be better.

Agree with you on the TT / prologue thing
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots