jandal7, seancoll

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2014
 Print Thread
PCMdaily DB Stat Discussion
Paul23
Just because you show us 3 races, from 2011-2014, that doesn't mean, he is better than Martin...Martin was dominant the last year...Wiggins was quite good back in 2012...but that is 2(!) years behind now...

EDIT: Also Martin was riding TdF and the Vuelta this year, and Wiggins just had a better form...(In PCM-Scale a "1" for Wiggins and a "3" for Martin)
Edited by Paul23 on 24-09-2014 21:08
i.imgur.com/aJSlUNt.png

Arberg27
Martin win many TT where Wiggins is not with, because him and Froome are not good friends, but Wiggins is better then Martin head to head Smile

matt17br
Arberg27 wrote:
www.billedeupload.dk/images/w9W.png
www.billedeupload.dk/images/jGU75.png
www.billedeupload.dk/images/z8Xf1.png

Martin is not better than Wiggins.
Both Wiggins og Martin beat, Dumoulin, Dennis, Malori, Froome, Cancellara, Kiryienka, Barta, Phinney, Uran osv every time almost.

Do you see the profiles of the tts of the TDF, f. E.?
BTW, Wiggins didn't face Martin enough times to make him better than the Panzerwagen.
(Former) Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png Generali pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png

http://v.ht/Matt17
Paul23
Arberg27 wrote:
Martin win many TT where Wiggins is not with, because him and Froome are not good friends, but Wiggins is better then Martin head to head Smile

In Several threads, you have showed us all, that you can not be taken seriously.
Todays result was mainly, because of the hills and the form of those two.

Martins form was quite bad for a WC ITT(like in the olympic road race 2012)

So if Wiggins can just beat martin, because of injuries or because of a very bad form of martin, does that make him the better rider?

For Example: Froome > Contador (TT-wise), but in the Vuelta, Contador has beaten Froome in the TT, because Contador had a much better Form.
Or should Froome get 79 (or 78) TT and Contador get 80(or maybe 81, because he has beaten him with a big margin)?
i.imgur.com/aJSlUNt.png

matt17br
Arberg27 wrote:
Martin vs Wiggins since 2011.
Martin =won 2 times, Wiggins = won 10 times.

Did you read the last posts? Rolling Eyes
(Former) Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png Generali pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png

http://v.ht/Matt17
Paul23
Arberg27 wrote:
Martin =won 2 times, Wiggins = won 10 times.

:lol:

Just look at the profiles...and when Tony gets 45th place, then are there 43 other guys who deserve a 82 in TT, too?
i.imgur.com/aJSlUNt.png

Arberg27
Paul23 wrote:
Arberg27 wrote:

In Several threads, you have showed us all, that you can not be taken seriously.

So if Wiggins can just beat martin, because of injuries or because of a very bad form of martin, does that make him the better rider?

For Example: Froome > Contador (TT-wise), but in the Vuelta, Contador has beaten Froome in the TT, because Contador had a much better Form.
Or should Froome get 79 (or 78) TT and Contador get 80(or maybe 81, because he has beaten him with a big margin)?

Martin = won 2 times, Wiggins = won 10 times.

Contador vs Froome since 2011.
Contador = won 2 times, Froome = won 8 times.
Edited by Arberg27 on 24-09-2014 21:33

Paul23
You don't get it...

If Wiggins beats Martin, it happens, because Martin is injured or in a bad form.
i.imgur.com/aJSlUNt.png

Dusen
Arberg27 wrote:
Paul23 wrote:
Arberg27 wrote:

Martin = won 2 times, Wiggins = won 10 times.

Contador vs Froome since 2011.
Contador = won 2 times, Froome = won 8 times.

Wiggins barely have a season mate. He has 49 race days this season.
Tony Martin has 84 race days.

Tony Martin is tired after a long season, Wiggins haven't done a damn thing this year, besides preparing for the WC TT after he got ousted for the TDF team.

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 02:21
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Arberg27
Uh all the ridiculous excuses, you make. It does not change the fact, that Wiggins wins 83% of all time trial vs Martin.
Edited by Arberg27 on 24-09-2014 21:59

TheManxMissile
Arberg27 wrote:
Uh all the ridiculous excuses, you make. It does not change the fact, that Wiggins wins 83% of all time trial vs Martin.

Did you know that Dylan van Baarle has a 100% GC success rate against Bradley Wiggins in major stage races?
Did you know that, since 2012, Thomas Voeckler has outraced Wiggins 3-2 on TDF climbs?
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Arberg27
Wiggins has never run a major stage races vs Dylan van Baarle.
Wiggins vs Voeckler (mountain stages since 2011) = 8-2

Martin loser 83% of all time trial to Wiggins Smile Is you also a sour German ?
Edited by Arberg27 on 24-09-2014 22:38

Paul23
Arberg27 wrote:

Martin loser 83% of all time trial to Wiggins Smile Is you also a sour German ?

Are you also an arrogant brit?(sorry for every british guy out here) Whats the matter of this question?
And if an injury and a bad form are just excuses for you, aren't those arguments from you extremly poor excuses?(i marked them for you(since 2011 is an excuse, because TMM siad, from 2012 on))
Edited by Paul23 on 24-09-2014 22:45
i.imgur.com/aJSlUNt.png

TheManxMissile
Arberg27 wrote:

Martin loser 83% of all time trial to Wiggins Smile

ToB was a pretty damn major stage race for Wiggins this year Wink

And unfortunately you've missed the point so let me explain. It is possible to make statistics say almost anything.
Between 2007 and 2008 Mark Cavendish was a better GC rider than Wiggins in 100% of races. This predigree cannot be ignored!

EDIT: Also, i myself am British and that Bradley Wiggins was a huge hero of mine in 2009-2011.

EDIT EDIT: F*CK!! I've been pulled into the Stat Discussion thread.. To quote Obi Wan: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy and pointless conversations about things that are not going to be changed in the main DB release, but that can easily be edited into you own .cdb files any time. Perhaps if people stopped arguing about the big riders who the DB makes know everything about and started making suggestions about lesser known more local riders we could have an even more rounded and complete DB for everyone to enjoy."
Edited by TheManxMissile on 24-09-2014 22:56
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Arberg27
I am Danish Smile
Edited by Arberg27 on 24-09-2014 23:09

Silvio Herklotz
matt17br wrote:
Arberg27 wrote:
Mountain:
83: Contador, Froome
82: Nibali, Quintana
80: Valverde, Rodríguez, Aru, Pinot, Peraud
79: Urán, Rolland, Majka, TVG, Bardet

Sprint:
83: Kittel
82: Cavendish
81: Kristoff, Greipel
80: Degenkolb, Bouhanni

Hills:
83: Valverde, D.Martin
82: Gerrans, Gilbert, Rodríguez
81: Moreno, Kwiatkowski

Cobbles:
83: Cancellara, Vanmarcke
81: Terpstra, Avermaet
80: Boonen, Vandenbergh, Stybar
79: Degenkolb, Kristoff, Sagan

Time Trial:
83: Wiggins, T.Martin
81: Dumouli
80: Dennis, Malori, Froome, Cancellara
79: Kiryienka, Barta, Phinney, Uran

For now, no way Wiggo can stay on the same level as Martin, 1 point less could be justified.
Rest is close to quite fine.

Are you really sure? I know Greipel isn't getting better, but in a pure sprint and also on a little hilly route he would easily beat Kristoff. He's more a classics one. Am I the only one who would set Kristoff at 79 only?

Paul23
Would set him between 79 and 80
i.imgur.com/aJSlUNt.png

kyle
I would set Kristoff 80 and Aru 81

Arberg27
You do not see bike race ?

Kristoff was much better than Greipel, Degenkolb, Bouhanni in all races and almost as good as Kittel in TDF/Champs-Élysées.

Aru are not better than Valverde/Rodríguez og he is not 2 point better than Uran.

Ollfardh
I come back and Arberg is still trolling this thread? Guys, just ingore him :lol:
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Cavendish the strongest
Cavendish the strongest