· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2013
 Print Thread
PCM.daily DB Stats discussion
Jesleyh
The Hobbit wrote:
Oops Rolling Eyes
I never knew he was doing so well in the climbs...
Can I add that I think Porte is underrated a bit.
If you think that on Ax 3 he was second I think, even after setting the pace for Froome, I know it's a bit late but this just jogged my memory.
How well is Riblon rated, he was convincing in Poland and from breaks in the tour.
Sorry if I'm hopelessly off again...

Yes, Porte should be a lot higher, I agree.
But remember, the Realname DB is pre-Tour. So they haven't updated the stats after Le Tour. So a lot will change there. I'm not sure how Porte is rated in the PCM 12 stat update brought out recently. Probably better.

And stop excusing yourself Wink
Everyone is completely off in stats sometimes. I definitely have been as well. A lot. Pfft
Though I personally think I'm better than I once was. My Stat DB wasn't that bad, I think Wink
Anyway, my point is, this is a discussion thread, you don't have to say sorry if your suggestion isnt 100% correct.
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

coutas98
I've been racing lately with Europcar in my Career Mode, and i noticed that Berhane is only 64 MO abd 68 HIL. Judging by the fact that he won the queen stage in the Tour of Turkey, I think he should be at least 71 MO and 69 HIL. Just sayin Smile

Alakagom
Not sure what he had in realname DB, but in the next update Berhane is 72 in moutain Wink Porte will also be 80 rated.
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Jesleyh
Alakagom wrote:
Not sure what he had in realname DB, but in the next update Berhane is 72 in moutain Wink Porte will also be 80 rated.

Sounds spot on Wink
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

coutas98
Alakagom wrote:

Nice! Thanks Smile

The Hobbit
How good is Izagerre, I was impressed by him in Poland, but then again, I was impressed by everybody in Poland...

baseballlover312
Conclusions after Vuelta first half:

Obviously we can't judge recovery yet.

Nicolas Roche deserves at least 77 mtn IMO. Ended up only a couple of seconds off guys like Purito, Valverde, Basso.

Basso should probably raise to 78 again i feel. He's obviously not done. He showed today that he is strong.

Horner more than 77. Despite people's opinions on him, he's obviously more than that.

Pinot has confirmed that 77/78 is good for him, but his downhill of course should be in the 50s.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

The Hobbit
What about Boassan Hagen.
His sprints we haven't really seen yet thanks to German TTists and camera poles
I have been impressed with him in the hills, look how easily he has ridden away and then done an ok job in front, better than strong riders, like LL Sanchez and JA Flecha.

Alakagom
EBH was injured, and barely made the start of Vuelta, so it's hard to judge him from the results he got so far.He will get better with each day.
He's a 76 sprinter right now with 74 in hill I guess, although he's been preety disapointing this season.

baseballlover312
Well he did have that one sprint in the Tour, but overrall, yeah.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

Anderis
Perhaps we need some update on Pozzovivo's time trial skill?

Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 20:34
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Pellizotti2
I believe he's already 71 or 72 since the Giro. Quite fine there, I think.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

Anderis
It's 72, but I think you would need much more to finish in top3 a TT stage of Vuelta in the game. Wink

It's just a suggestion, though.

Jesleyh
Anderis wrote:
It's 72, but I think you would need much more to finish in top3 a TT stage of Vuelta in the game. Wink

It's just a suggestion, though.

Well, it's a hilly TT. So on great form, and just go high effort on the hills, and save on the downhill, it should be possible.
But we shouldn't think like that. 72 seems fine, maybe 73.
Edited by Jesleyh on 04-09-2013 18:46

The Hobbit
Cataldo and Valverde impressed today for me. Dario has shown he can't climb as well as I thought but he is pretty strong in TT, but what Jesleyh said still applies.
I know it's hilly but Valverde normally is as poor as Rodriguez, but today he stayed with Nibali and was stronger than Roche-pit stop Grin.
Unfortunately Stef Clement wasn't that great
A shame as I love Belkin/Rabo

Finally, on an unrelated topic, was it the same TT as last year, profiles are markedly similar.
Edited by The Hobbit on 04-09-2013 20:20

Pellizotti2
The Hobbit wrote:
I know it's hilly but Valverde normally is as poor as Rodriguez, but today he stayed with Nibali and was stronger than Roche-pit stop Grin.

Finally, on an unrelated topic, was it the same TT as last year, profiles are markedly similar.

No, just a typical Vuelta TT parcours

The Hobbit wrote:

Not really. Valverde has always been quite good in TTs - especially shorter ones and those with a bit of climbing
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

The Hobbit
Hmmm. Really, well I exaggerated a little bit, only any schlock is worse than Rodriguez!!
But still, what do you mean by quite good, LL Sanchez good, Nibali good or Mollema good. That is not in order.

dev4ever
What about Warren Barguil?
.: Manager of :.
.: Hugo Boss :.

Alakagom
An increase in stats I guess ? Pfft

Anyway, it will likely be something around 75. This is due to the fact he develops very quickly in most games at normal progression level, and will be 78/80 at the time of Vuelta anyway.
Edited by Alakagom on 09-09-2013 16:48

Jesleyh
Agreed, not higher than 75 seems allright.

But well, I don't think he'd be 78-80 in the Vuelta. Well, allright, I got a rather low developing speed(0,3/0,4), but still, the random factor(I forgot the table name) has to be 4 or 5 for that. Wink

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Spot the errors
Spot the errors